What are you watching?

• Thread starter Blackbird.
  • 4,842 comments
I've been watching The Killing lately. And just now, I decided to skip to the end of it through Wikipedia because I was too tired of how crap of a show it is. But wait, there's more!

The show consists of four season, of which only the first TWO are about the case being investigated since the beginning of the series. This means I could have stopped watching there and got the case solved, except I didn't know that since the beginning, and so I spoiled myself of the last three, crucial episodes, because of how crap the show is, and I say "crap" because it looks way better than saying that this 🤬 show is the worst piece of 🤬 I've ever seen in my 🤬 life. Jesus 🤬 Christ, who in their damn mind thinks of making a show's main plot last only two seasons out of four?

That feels better.

Just finished up Season 3 of Longmire. Watched it to refresh my memory before Season 4 comes out this week, but realized quickly that I hadn't even seen Season 3 yet. :lol: It's a shame A&E cancelled it, but glad that Netflix picked it up because it's one of the best shows on TV.

I had four episodes left of Gotham to finish the first season. I have watched one episode and most of another.

Recently I watched the first season of Bosch (Amazon Prime show). It's nothing groundbreaking, but it's interesting enough. And for those with a short attention span, each episode is just a bit over 40 minutes.

After that I got around to watching The Wire. I'm at the beginning of the 3rd season now. So far I have seen 3 actors that were in other TV shows (Cedric character is in Bosch, Littlefinger from Game of Thrones, and Chalky White from Boardwalk Empire).

I was wondering how Bosch was. My mom has read the books and really like the books, so I figured I would watch the series to see if it was any good. I have not gotten around to it. I have been too preoccupied with Game of Thrones and a catching up on a few things on my DVR.

@Brett It's worth a watch. I'm definitely looking forward to season 2. The reviews say the books are better, but I never read them so I didn't have any expectations.

Castle - Season 8
NCIS: LA - All the good episodes & Season 7
Person of Interest - My favorite episodes until Season 5 starts

I'm up to S2E9 of Silicon Valley. To be honest...
I'm kind of fed up of how something always has to go wrong for them in every episode. It's like a reverse Deus Ex Machina.

I finished the S2 finale of Silicon Valley, now I'm onto Narcos on Netflix. It's good stuff. :D

I just finished Doctor Foster. That's some damn intense stuff! It's well worth a watch if you're able to get it, it's only 5 episodes.

I just finished Doctor Foster. That's some damn intense stuff! It's well worth a watch if you're able to get it, it's only 5 episodes.
The ending was dramatic. I thought she actually killed the child but Simon should of admitted he cheated in episode 2 before all the mess unfolded.

Just found out Season 13 of NCIS has started so currently watching that

Might start watching Gotham again. Haven't seen an episode of that in a while.

Gotham Finished season 1. Started out a decent and turned out really good toward the end.

Blindspot. Watched a couple episodes and so far it is pretty good. The mystery of the tattoos reminds me a lot of the first season of Prison Break but so far better.

Back