What are you watching?

• Thread starter Blackbird.
  • 4,841 comments
Catching up on my recorded material--looooong way to go :rolleyes:--but just caught this gem:

jamescrodon.jpg

Last edited:
...Caught first two episodes of Limitless. I'm kinda impressed; for a procedural, it feels rather non traditional in places. I'll see how much it grows during the rest of the season.

Jessica Jones Netflix
First I would like to point out that I truly enjoyed the Netflix DareDevil season that played a while back. So I have been excited to check out JJ. I have watched 3 episodes of JJ so far and I am not enjoying it yet. Some of the fight scenes are just terrible and the acting is a bit rough. I hope it picks up because it is not too good yet. I didn't see anyone else talking about it so maybe I am not alone with this opinion.

EDIT: Watched the entire first season. Just not good at all. Huge disappointment.

Last edited:
Was watching any/every video I could on the days of CART-racing, and came across this.

Merc-engines were dominating, then things 'got' political, I wonder what might happen with F1 seeing similar...

Last edited:
I'm just finished watching all three seasons of Vikings. Now comes the dilemma. What to watch next. The new season of Walking Dead. The last season of GOT. The new Flash. Fear the Walking Dead. AHS: Hotel. New Blacklist. New Castle. New Bones. The Knick. So. Many. Choices.

I'm just finished watching all three seasons of Vikings. Now comes the dilemma. What to watch next. The new season of Walking Dead. The last season of GOT. The new Flash. Fear the Walking Dead. AHS: Hotel. New Blacklist. New Castle. New Bones. The Knick. So. Many. Choices.
I know it was not on your list but have you ever watched Spartacus? 4 total seasons but overall fairly short. Still one of THE best shows I have watched. Well other than GOT.

I know it was not on your list but have you ever watched Spartacus? 4 total seasons but overall fairly short. Still one of THE best shows I have watched. Well other than GOT.

I have seen Spartacus. Quite a good show.

Got an oldie here for ye all: The Mouse That Roared

Loved that film back then, finally got around to re-watching it last week. If it looks like your kind of thing, don't forget that there is a sequel called: The Mouse on the Moon.

Just finished the final episode of Hannibal. My god that show is just epic. The ending is on par with the ending of Breaking Bad. The acting is unbelievably good, are is the writing. This show is a must see.

Started watching several seasons of Survivor since I am a fan of its parody Total Drama.

Really do like it, Worlds Apart is my favourite season. Reminds me a lot of Total Drama World Tour (just without a love triangle)

Well Im going to be binge watching a lot this weekend. right now Im watching the entire Fast and Furious series, tomorrow Im going to watch season 3 of Arrow, and on sunday Im going to be watching V for Vendetta

Right now I'm watching The Ridiculous 6 and I don't know why I didn't shut it off an hour ago. Whatever happened to the Sandler that I watched on Saturday night live back in high school? It's a shame.

Back