What are you watching?

• Thread starter Blackbird.
  • 4,832 comments
the man from uncle 2015.jpg

A taut 2022 John Wick-style actioner from South Korea.

images.jpeg

Last edited:
Going to watch season 3 of "Rescue Me". You know, that show on FX where the setting was in New York city and they were firefighters. Ran for a good 7 years and it ended in 2011.

Speedvision lives again! This is what I have been watching lately. There is a new Speedvision I learned of this morning when I was watching commercials on Local Now. It is now a free ad-supported television (FAST) streaming network. This new Speedvision attempts to bring back the old spirit of Speedvision before it became FOX Sports 1. This new Speedvision, though, is more a collection of car-themed shows, kind of like Motor Trend TV. I, of course, LOVED Speedvision and Speed Channel before it became FOX Sports 1 (and before Fuel TV became FOX Sports 2). This new Speedvision still mostly has the soul of the former Speedvision but with more modern content.

The new Speedvision can be found on a number of streaming TV and FAST platforms, including the aforementioned Local Now. It's also on TheGrio, SportsTV, Redbox, and PLEX among other services.

Last edited:
Постер_Ампир_V.jpg

Empire V. It was filmed in 2017 and leaked few hours ago(one of the main actors became enemy of the state). Grazy mix of American Gods series and 99 francs film.

Last edited:
Gave the first ep of this a go since it was trailed heavily during the John Wick movie fourquel. The first episode was pretty farfetched and reviewers say this only increases over the four issues they watched. Not that that's a bad thing so long as they remember to keep it gripping.

RabbitHoletrailerandkeyart_html_2984b530c3ffe27a.jpg

Gave the first ep of this a go since it was trailed heavily during the John Wick movie fourquel. The first episode was pretty farfetched and reviewers say this only increases over the four issues they watched. Not that that's a bad thing so long as they remember to keep it gripping.

View attachment 1243188
Hey, I saw him on Jimmy Kimmel live the other night. That show is weird/creepy in a way. The title is a meaning of "the deeper you go the deadlier it gets". He said he may reboot the "24" show depending on what the staff decides.

That movie and its sequel have aged pretty well and the pinball machine isn't half bad either.

300px-Addams_family_pinball.jpg

Latest Posts

Back