What are your dream bikes ?.

The Honda NSR250SE. One day, it'll be mine.

honda-nsr-250-r-06.jpg

Me personally i wouldn't have another trailbike, my dream bike is a Vyrus 987 C3 4V Superleggera with a Ducati 1199R Penagali engine in it.Apparently the hub centre steering gives lots of stability towards the limit.Saying that i don't know how much stability there is, when going at normal speed limits.So i would have to test ride one, if i had the money to afford it.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_VDCGGBYmNCk/S7Sfcd_GCoI/AAAAAAAALs0/BFX-IDedtjA/s1600/vyrus1.jpg

Actually i am not sure which bike is my dream bike tbh.

Last edited:
I'd love a Ducati 899 Panigale:
Color_SBK-899-Panigale_MY14_W_01_1067x600.jpg

Mind you, I know nothing about bikes. I just know that I love the way it looks and it sounds like it would be fun to ride in the five minutes before I kill myself with it.

EGLI-Kawasaki MRD1. World record [motorcycle] speed of 336km/h around Nardo set on the 12th of July, 1986--the latter bit of which is right there on the side of the first image. Bodywork styled by Luigi Colani.

__00colani00dc2.jpg

Not your average bike then.

EGLI-Kawasaki MRD1. World record [motorcycle] speed of 336km/h around Nardo set on the 12th of July, 1986--the latter bit of which is right there on the side of the first image. Bodywork styled by Luigi Colani.

__00colani00dc2.jpg

Progress:

image.jpg

300kmh, off the shelf.

:mischievous:👍

Lol

I'm not quite sure what sentiment you're trying to portray by embedding such a video.....

Lol

I'm not quite sure what sentiment you're trying to portray by embedding such a video.....
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Nothing. I'm thinking of getting one, and I absolutely love the design. Just your post reminded of the vid.

Also, my favorite bike review by RCR. :lol:

I'd also have one of these beauties.A Moto Guzzi Daytona Pheonix.You can just see the registration plate under the seat unit with indicator stalks either side of it.Making it road legal.

GMG_2011_015.jpg

It is based on a Guzzi Daytona RS but puts out approx 140bhp.Don't know if that is at the tyre though.I'd have it in Guzzi Green with a silver tank & wheels and a black or brown seat.Just to make it look more classy.Also gold ohlins suspension too.

I'd also have this bike too, a Daytona Cafe racer.

moto_guzzi_4_klein.jpg

Last edited:
I wouldn't mind one of these either.There are alot of bikes I like and I like this too.This might be a pre production model with the curved screen.It seems to be road legal as well, with the number plate hanger, headlight, centre stand and rear light too.

ducati-750-f1-racer.jpg

Last edited:
Back