What are your favourite car/track combinations?

BMW Z4 GT3 at Nurburgring Nordschleife, seems to be the only car that can replicate a lap similar to what we see in the N24 broadcasts/ images, and with a good tune on an absolute hot lap at 10pm its just heavenly,

LMP1 at Monza, my buddy and me do TS040 vs R18 e-tron quattro... Epic

Also Aston GTE at Donington vs the M3
G40 jr at Cadewell and Orscheleben (srry cant spell that)

McLaren F1 GTR Longtail and Brands Hatch.

Currently doing a Solo Mode 8hr enduro there :)

3hrs 28mins in...... Fingers and toes crossed the game isnt gonna freeze again!!!

Ford Sierra Cosworth on the longer Oulton versions is a riot.

The Ginetta Junior is an absolute blast on the shorter Oulton track.

While slow in its class the Palmetto Jaguar mini-prototype is phenomenal on Watkins Glen short.

RuF GT3 at Road America is a beautiful thing.

Get a pack of Mitsubishi Evos and run California Highway...and feel free to hit each other...it becomes a mobile demolition derby!

While I hate Monaco it's quite fun in the Formula Ford (new or old)

Finished tuning my Formula Renault 3.5 and had probably the nicest drives ever round Road America and Spa last night. That thing is buttery smooth.

Car:
Ruf RGT-8 GT3 (never tried anything else and don't blame myself until today :D.
Track: circuit de barcelona Cat. GP
This is so funny Mo because the RUF GT3 car is also my absolute favorite, especially at a track such as the fantastic Spa.
Le Mans is also fantastic but better suitable to an LMP car like the C9.
CARS is so good because, unlike in GT6, you feel it bumping and searching for grip. The noise is much better too.
I recently bought the Aston expansion and I really like the old Aston car at the free ride Mojave track a lot as well.

Last edited:
I really like the TS040 at Watkins Glen and Sonoma (These are tracks used in the LMP1 career event). With soft slicks and high downforce you can really lean on the car in the high speed corners and the final sector of Sonoma feels pretty special. Love it when the hybrid power kicks in and you can feel the rear of the car trying to step out.

I really like the TS040 at Watkins Glen and Sonoma (These are tracks used in the LMP1 career event). With soft slicks and high downforce you can really lean on the car in the high speed corners and the final sector of Sonoma feels pretty special. Love it when the hybrid power kicks in and you can feel the rear of the car trying to step out.
I love Sonoma, I run all my favourite cars round there. I'd take it over Laguna Seca any day. It's a good track to test balance and weight transfer too. The Glen is also great, I find the AI can be more of a challenge there than a lot of places.

I haven't played the game enough in order to drive all cars or even all tracks, but I'm having much fun right now doing some races with the Sierra RS500 Cosworth at Willow Springs International Raceway.

Discovered tonight that the Formula A at Bathurst is pretty damn awesome. There are too many great combinations for me to pick one favourite, but that one is definitely worth a try.

Had a lot of fun with the RUF RGT-8 (road) @ Nürburgring GP last night.

In fact, I'm very sleepy today because of it.

Well I've got a new favorite combination.

The BMW M1 Coupe Stanceworks on Cadwell Park GP... That was a big surprise how funny the car is on that narrow track..
SEPYehd.jpg

+
7surlpH.jpg

Back