What are your favourite car/track combinations?

Ginetta Junior at Hockenheim Short and Sakitto Sprint. Hugely fun simple tracks.

The Ginetta Junior is essentially the "Mazda MX-5 Cup Car" of PCars. Low powered light race car. Too bad there aren't more like it or an actual MX-5 Cup Car to race.

So far, my picks are: #35 GrA Sierra(green with gold wheels are my favorite) at Zolder(the quickness of how the cars change direction and the attitudes of how hard the Sierra squats and dives at shift changes is awesome to watch in replay), Clio Cup at Donington( racing bumper to bumper lap after lap, switchback, dummy moves and trying to get every last rev to slipstream, just can't be beat), Ruf GT3(one make racing) at Brno.

The Stanceworks M1 was a blast around Nordschleife. After GT versions it was amazing how much undulation the track has, awesome.

BMW 320 Turbo Group 5 - Nurburgring. Just an incredible machine that you can push WAY harder than you think. Try it out...you'll see what I mean.

Here are my new favourites as of downloading the GOTY edition:

Huayra BC @ Monza

Zonda Cinque @ Bannochbrae

R8 LMP900 in yellow Infineon livery @ Sonoma (Infineon) Circuit during midnight in a thunderstorm.

Last edited:
One of my personal Favorites is the Corvette @ Watkins Glenn followed closely by the Ruff Porche @ Spa.

As someone said earlier Any F1 or LMP1 at Bathhurst is just insane.

Best:
Formula A @ Zhuhai
Formula C @ Catalunya
F1 GTR @ Hockenheim 1999
R18 TDI @ Silverstone
RUF GT3 @ LM Bugatti
Fusion NASCAR @ Sonoma
Ford Mark IV @ Rouen
Clio Cup @ Donington Nat
Mustang GT4 @ Road America
M3 GT4 @ Nurburgring GP
Radical SR8 @ Watkins Glen
Mercedes DTM @ Hockenheim
M1 Procar @ Zolder

Worst:
Anything @ Azure Circuit

Formula Rookie @ Oulton Park. Feels like the car was made for this track.

Been having lots of fun in the Sauber C9 @ Silverstone

And also the R8 LMP 900 @ Spa is so nice.

Back