What Car Has The Best Sound

• Thread starter Quattro
  • 214 comments
Does so.

Wedgie - You're a Canadian-ese Red Dwarf fan? How the hell does that work? :D

Yes there was a bot on Battlebots called the Atomic Wedgie. It was a "flipper" and a "spinner" in one. It was shaped like a wedge and in the back were two little spinning sharp 3-bladers. Unfortunately, it didn't make the finals to my knowledge, but it did good for a while...

...now does GT4 also have skid marks?

To quote: "What are you talking about, dog breath?"... I know that's not from Diff'rent Strokes.

What else is there to do in Canada but soak up "cultural" richness like Red Dwarf, or read science texts, or surf the net, or... drink beer? it's cold up here, and we're considered a bit of an international joke, seems like.

I'm actually a Canadian-ese Red Dwarf / Hitchhiker's / Discworld / Moebius / H.R. Giger / Autechre / Plaid / Dead Can Dance / Diamanda Galas / Arvo Part / Mr. Bungle / Naked City / David Fincher / Alan Parker fan.

It works. For me.:crazy:

Skid marks indeed.

Uh... Off topic?

the best sounding car HAS to be the infnii series 3 rx7...
and second to that is any honda/acura that comes with vtec...
bring em past 7000rpm and listen to the vtec kick in...

*droools*

Originally posted by Solid Lifters
I don't know if you have seen this yet or not, but here it is anyway. It looks like the real deal. Notice the flame reflections on the ground?
GT-R_GT4.jpg

Is that gt3? or gt4? or gtc? i was talking about gt3, looks nice though.

No - or at least not those ones. That's a Photoshop job, I'm afraid.

Originally posted by Famine
No - or at least not those ones. That's a Photoshop job, I'm afraid.

sure doesnt look like its been done from photoshop...
i think its the real **** man...
would be sweet to have backfiring though....
*drooools*

gosh i've been away for a while but im starting to catch up with things now. starting here! :D

i think a lot of people are confusing the way the cars sound in real life and what they do in the game. and the way the cars sound in the game after you've already heard them in real life. ur brain will tend to fill in the good bits like backfires/whatnot.

something no one has mentioned is the F1 cars, i really love the sound of a 5litre NA V10 running at 15,000 rpm, sounds very pure, and very fast.

love the tvr grififth too though, sounds like it was built in hell! :D

Honda Civic EK9. As much as I enjoy the rumble of a huge v8 engine, I still prefer the whine of a b16 engine at its 8500 RPM limit.

I also love the sound of the Integra type r. b18c5 engine at 8000 rpm and above. Pure music to the ears :embarrassed:

gosh, the integra type r has to have the WORST sound of any car in the game. but maybe thats cause mine has a racing exhaust or something :odd:

Originally posted by graveltrap
RUF RGT :D
as for that, put the rgt on a slight hill so that if you don't touch anything it starts rolling backwards, let it hit about 3mph/kph rolling backwards then floor it. the engine + tyres scramble for grip+traction etc and the exhaust lets out a fantastic growling noise. love it! :D

hey sup drifers and Racerz

I rekon the civic EG or the Mazda RX7 Rz sounds the best..
I have 2 subwoofers next 2 my Tv and playstation2 unit, so wen my parents r out.. hehe, pump up the subbies on the tv sound.. with a Rx7 and hold it down at 2RPM and the whole roooom starts shaking.. :D

all u need is Base and a RX7;)
BTW im a import freak i h8 all V8's hehe

the ford Xr8 race car iis **** as.. put it on 1/4mile rite after u hav modded it, and it steers to the right by it self.. u havta counter steer it 2 keep it goin straight..

Catchya

Back