What Color Did You Paint Your Lexus IS F Racing Concept '08 Car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter SS_1182
  • 75 comments
  • 14,053 views
Messages
1,173
Messages
user27564
Pics would be great. Still trying to find a color I like with this car. The black leaves me underwhelmed.
 
Did a quick search for the car on google, I think this looks pretty good: link
 
I have a bright pink paint which I've yet to use...:P
 
I painted mine Honda s2000 pearl yellow. You really see the lines on the car now. I like it but it's slower that I thought.
 
Left it black, I think it looks great as is. 👍
 
Alfa Romeo Competition Red...Looks awesome. 👍
 
Chrome ;)
 
I painted mine French Blue it looks pretty decent I will update this post with a picture later on. The Lexus RM is one of my favourite cars in the game!
 
2006 Ford Focus (Premium) - Electric Orange

Bad picture (much more "pop" in sunlight)

ahrweilertownsquarej.jpg
 
Last edited:
Mine's painted in a baby blue metallic. It's purty.. too bad the Lexus is ugly!
 
Left it as it is, nice to have a Carbon car other than the X1:D
 
I have some odd gold tint, i'll see if I can get a picture up here.
 
I used my silver chrome on it. At the time I didn't realise they are as rare as hens teeth. Looks pretty cool though!
 
Left it black. It's stealthy. Bad ass.
 
I painted mine one of the millions shades of silver that I have.
 
I went Reflex Spice (TVR). Its pretty wild looking with all of those curves/edges.
 
Left it black. The orange looks cool though.
 
I have two of them, here is the one I painted.
racingconcept1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
 
Just won my second one which ill leave black... i had the other one painted reflex spice which was a little too lud for my tastes. Just recently switched it to flip flop yellow which is much more tasteful i think, its almost completely white of you aren't familiar with the TVR colors.
 
Back