What does your user name mean?

• Thread starter Jordan
  • 1,196 comments
Mine is taken from the B.C. Rich guitar model of the same name. But even though i got over playing guitar and stuff i still use it. Now imagining that the WarBeast is a cybernetic raptor that can shoot missiles and stuff....i came up with it when i was 15 don't judge me.

I'm from West Virginia (WV) and about three years ago I bought a 1970 MG Midget which I intended to restore but, I realised I neither had the time or money to do so. I started using this username with MG Experience (Don't think I even posted on there) and then started using it other places too.

I think my username comes from 8 or 9-year-old me's obsession with skating (DC Shoes) and Transformers. (Cybertron). Of course, I've outgrown both and have been using it because I can't think of anything better. (On some forums, I'm "InsertGoodUsernameHere")
Also, my initials are WC, and the pronunciation of "W" starts with a D. So uh, there's that, I guess?

hsv
Not possible. Nuh-uh.

HAHA.gif

I know that feel.

It is second version of my screen name that I have used online since the mid 2000's. I was quite dark and borderline gothic as a teenager and liked putting either blood or death in anything I came up with. The VX portion came later on to represent me proudly owning both a 'V' shaped guitar and an 'Xplorer' shaped guitar.

This is also currently my psn username.

I made the damn thing 5 years ago. I couldn't think of something original so it ended up being this. Not proud of it.

The numbers don't mean anything so don't bother guessing.

Prince of Tennis was one of my favourite anime series (Ryoma Echizen's racquet is the Dynabeam Grandea) and the Nissan Skyline GT-R is my favourite car.

Might as well give this thread a kick up the backside after having a name change.

My name is basically a bunch of vague gibberish done to bring my GTP username in line with my Steam and PSN accounts. The meaning goes as follows:

C is my first initial, Callum.

R5 is a letter and a number.

575TLR comes from the last 3 letters from the book Timeless Racer (where TLR comes from) as I just adore that book.

So yeah, the main reason I changed this name is because I grew to hate my previous name because I made it thinking it sounded cool and avant garde and all that nonsense. It's a mouthful but it's a lot less pretentious.

My favourite Pokemon games main legendary is "Reshiram"

The 5 comes from both, that 5 is my favourite number as well as Pokemon Black being a Gen 5 Game.

Back when I was 2 or 3, I couldn't properly pronunce my name. That corruption is my username here; in other places, I'm known as DejectedAngel, a boss from TXR.

My name use to be MintBerryCrunch and I had a matching avatar to boot. It was just a South Park reference that was created to get me away from my original account back in Highschool that has the super original name IVKillerVI which is still embarrassing to type. After aquiring my new identity I became very active in the greater GTP outside of the Gran Turismo forums where I discovered something in the Funny Picture Thread. The battle between Bronies and Tables was fierce, but I allied myself with friendship in the end. Much later I noticed that my friends took to referring to me as Minty for short, I liked it as a nickname but kept MintBerryCrunch. With the novelty of MintBerryCrunch fading, I chose to accept that nickname as my username andI haven't regreted the change once. Only thing I would change at this point is adding a ".GT" to the end to match my YouTube channel.

On previous forums and whatnot, I was tabbed under "Metallica530", since I was, and still am, but not as much, a big Metallica fan. After using it on sites where kids always assumed that Metallica was a girls name (I don't even know how...), I decided to swap to Leadfoot530, since my childhood gaming almost entirly consisted of racing games.

The "530" is just a bunch of random numbers. No real rhyme or reason.

I'm slowly trying to widdle it down to just 'Leadfoot" because names with no numbers are cool.

My name isn't anything too special.

Manasseh is my actual first name. (Which shocks some people)

The "257" is a thing I created when I was like 14. They were numbers I really wanted to wear in American football. I got to wear #7 but never got to wear #2 or #5. Overall, they're just my favorite number.

The NSX is pretty obvious, I joined this site thinking it was all about GT and two of my favorite cars in the first Gran Turismo installment were the NSX Type zero, and the NSX-R LM GT2.

But that's how I got the name "Manasseh257NSX"

Back