what ever happend to the blackest asian in maryland?

  • Thread starter Thread starter 1mic
  • 25 comments
  • 894 views
banned, if my memory serves me right
 
Actually, no, he's now posting as PoeticSoul352 or some other number. Why that's any better than aznabyss or whatever it used to be is beyond me.

1mic, you trying to get your old posse back together or something?
 
He was Azynabyss, he proclaimed to be "The blackest Asian in Maryland" while having an arguement with me. It was quite possibly one of the funniest things I have ever read. He doesnt come around much anymore though, seems like a lot of people have stopped coming here.
 
old posse....
my only frend in GTP was MistaX, but now hes gone.
i remember the good ol'days when dudebusta and m5 tried to clown on me :lol: but it was the other way around
 
Originally posted by 1mic

i remember the good ol'days when dudebusta and m5 tried to clown on me :lol: but it was the other way around

I know, you are far more clever than those two clowns. In fact, you are far more clever than most members here on GTP.

Truly.
 
Originally posted by 1mic
clown on me :lol: but it was the other way around

:rotfl:

I remember it distinctly... but I don't know which thread it's in for linking purposes.

The blackest Asian in Maryland was AznAbyss86, who is also PoeticSoul952 or something - he posts every so often, still. I hate whichever moderator deleted the thread in which he proclaimed himself the blackest Asian in Maryland. That was so funny...
 
he comes around AIM ever so often...once in a while he drops me a message and we chat..i never knew he left...:( sad
 
Originally posted by askia47
who was he?


Who am I indeed...I'm a guy that grew and learned to let go...and regarding the comment from Rumple...To be completely honest...I was high when I said that(but I don't blaze anymore)...Thanx to whitie for pointing this thread out...seems some are more mature than others but whatever thats up to you guys...but as for you who don't like me...you can kiss my a§§...I really don't care if you like me or not...thats all up to you guys...you can say whatever you want about me, but its you guys who look like a§§es in the end.
 
Hmmm. I haven't either.
 
Wow, Rice its been a looooong time! Welcome back again, i think... :)
 
So how many of you people don't like me? Be honest because I don't care, I would just like to see who doesn't.
 
I didn't like you. You seem to be getting a bit better though. I'm pretty sure you already knew that I didn't though.
 
I knew you didn't...but again I dont care...I remember posting this in a thread by Tercel driver..."I don't focus on who doesn't like me...I focus on who does."
 
So whats your call now? Are we cool or not? To be honest I thought (the past tense of to think) you were an a§§hole...
 
I was an asshole. I still am in some cases, I imagine were cool though.
 
Nothin right now. Not a whole lot goin on this sunday night.
 
Not a damn thing goin on for me because I was sick and my step mom insists I'm still contagious...plus I don't go out much anyway...to cold and I don't drive yet so I have no ride...but if I do go out its with friends so I have when I NEED it.
 
Well i don't think I ever knew you (before my time ;)).
 
Back