What games are you playing now?

• Thread starter F1 fan
  • 5,822 comments
Just starting on Far Cry 5 (PC) now.

I've heard good things about it and not been spoiled by any trailers or gameplay videos yet. :dopey:

Beware of buying ps4 version of MX vs ATV All Out !
It runs at horrible performance :( stuttering and low framerate down to unplayable15-20fps, 30fps limit, long loading times, laggy input.
I love the mx vs atv games but this is so poor in performance, its not fun to play :/
Another wasted 50€ on psn :/ i buy pc version now.....
Again? They had the same issues with the previous title if I recall correctly (before patches and watnot). Was looking at picking this up at a later date but I guess I'll have to pass once more.

Playing Infamous Second Son now.. Haven't played it before.. God damn, sometimes the whole screen is just a flashy mess. Never seen any game turn into neon porridge like that. Decent gameplay otherwise.

Playing Infamous Second Son now.. Haven't played it before.. God damn, sometimes the whole screen is just a flashy mess. Never seen any game turn into neon porridge like that. Decent gameplay otherwise.

I'm still on the fence about it. I like to take screenshots, so it appeals for that reason.

MXH
Again? They had the same issues with the previous title if I recall correctly (before patches and watnot). Was looking at picking this up at a later date but I guess I'll have to pass once more.
The game itself is realy nice, feels great on pc now. Maybe they can patch the poor performance on ps4/pro to at least a solid 30fps and a 60fps pro mode :D

Trying to Platinum Project Cars 2 (3 more trophies to go).
Other games: Dirt4, Hitman, Driveclub, Street Fighter V, Star Wars Battlefront (the first one!).

There is another patch for MX vs ATV, v1.03 better performance now = playable(ps4pro)
Creepy view :D what a high detailed body LOL

Attachments

• 20180328080553_1.jpg
    20180328080553_1.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 21
Yet another shot at the Seven Centuries achievement in Crusader Kings 2, my usual start as Cynewulf, Petty King of Wessex. Current date in game is October 2nd, 806; playing as Cynewulf's eldest son Beorhtric, who's currently in his mid-late 50's. For the longest period, I was playing under the assumption that Beorhtric's eldest daughter Ælfswith would inherit because I wasn't producing sons...and she actually would've turned out to be a perfectly cromulent ruler, well suited for the warfare I have in mind when it comes to finishing up uniting England.

However, she won't get to do the job, for the king finally had a son around six years ago, named after Beorhtric's father Cynewulf. He'll likely be this timeline's first King of England, with an outside shot I could get it done before my current ruler dies.

Gameplan is to unite the British Isles, get my military tech high enough to negate the main advantage unreformed pagans get in the game (fairly insane attrition for enemies not of their faith), then take over Scandinavia.

EDIT: BAD ME. Year is 841 and now I'm Beorthtric's two year old great grandson Sigeheard.

Last edited:
Switching between Project Cars 2 and Uncharted 4. Really should get back into career mode in PC2 and finish off the Super Trofeo season but I'm having a lot of fun just doing custom GT3/GT4 races at the moment.

I recently went back to GT6 since I have CFW now and can finally do some hacking in the game. Messed around on there for a while and tried dirt and snow tires on cars that didn't originally allow them like I did in GT5, shockingly that same trick I did back then still works in GT6! I was going to try to do this to every car in my garage, but I knew it would be a long slow process and I wanted to do something a bit more fulfilling.

So now I am back to Twisted Metal 2012 and I am trying to beat the last one on twisted difficulty and it's proving to be quite a challenge! Hopefully i'll beat it soon and if I don't get tired of failing repeatedly, I may replay the whole story in medium difficultly since I haven't done it yet. I love this game to pieces and it feels good to play it again! Ironically this was the game I was playing 6 years ago around this time, now here I am 6 years later and I still love it! :dopey:

This weekend I will mostly be playing GT Sport and TT Ride on the Edge on the PS4, and probably Night Shift on the C64.

edit: And possible trying to remember how Cities Skylines works.

For me it is the following rotation:
*TT Isles of Man (main) - Xbox One
-I keep coming back to improve my time on the mountain and smaller courses

Also I’m dabbling with, but not committing yet to:
*MotoGP 17 - Xbox One
*Gravel - PS4
*WRC 7 - Xbox One
*Sebastian Loeb Rally Evo - Xbox One
*Driveclub (Bikes) - PS4

I'm still playing Automobilista in between trying to make skins for cars in AMS. I don't know what it is about AMS that I like more than rFactor 1, but it just has that sort of magic to it that makes racing and driving great. I am slowly learning some of the other different tracks included in AMS. I got better with a lot of the less familiar tracks. If anything, Automobilista gives you a better appreciation of Brazil as South America's biggest factory of motorsports talent. I had to ask people on GTPlanet if I would get Automobilista, and when I did buy the game and every DLC pack for it, I wasn't disappointed. You probably won't be either.

Nope. Table flipped that save because of poorly timed wars, started over. Current status:
Mb5pgNM.jpg

Current ruler, just over ten years before where I'm at. (1/1/877)
Inadvertently beat several personal bests for this game so far including:
  • Forming England (April 14th, 814; shaved just over three years off my prior mark)
  • Passing absolute primogeniture succession (January 8th, 799; ~early 1200's prior best. Inadvertently had a character I played as educated with one of the few cultures that allow it without centuries of dumping tech points into tolerance)
  • Forming Britannia (date in picture, previous best ~920's, done within 100 years of game start.)

Hitman 2016. Decided to strike on the deal that they have where you get the tutorial and Sapienza for free. Liked it enough to buy the GOTY edition.

Really reminds me of Driver San Francisco in that it's the best possible Hitman game that can be made and it helps that the user made contracts and Escalations add a lot of reason to go back and play the levels.

Been playing some good old LittleBigPlanet 1 and 2.

It amazes me that you can create some good stuff on those games. From cars to anything you want. It's a very much a game within a game sometimes.

zyni7JB.jpg

Little update, was curious to see how long the longest war in this save to date has been going on for. (to my knowledge, the ledger shown only tracks current wars)

That religious uprising at the top? 43 years and counting, started not too long after my character's mother became Queen of England (and not much more than a few year before the current ruler took the reigns). The third highest on this list is actually one of my vassal's wars.

Hitman 2016. Decided to strike on the deal that they have where you get the tutorial and Sapienza for free. Liked it enough to buy the GOTY edition.

Really reminds me of Driver San Francisco in that it's the best possible Hitman game that can be made and it helps that the user made contracts and Escalations add a lot of reason to go back and play the levels.

Great game. Think i spent a whole week trying to get the perfect level in paris when i didn't need to.

Great game. Think i spent a whole week trying to get the perfect level in paris when i didn't need to.

The only thing I have to say that is bad about it is that the story seems somewhat...superficial? I appreciate the characterization of Diana and 47's relationship a bit more, alongside giving more character to the ICA, but it feels somewhat like they needed something to connect the levels together.

I am still doing Automobilista, but I am also trying to mix in some RACE 07/GTR Evolution. Because some GTR2 mods I have are from material meant for RACE 07 and GTR Evolution, I could be cheap and port over modded material to RACE 07/GTR Evolution. However, the process ia lot different. RACE 07 and GTR Evolution has a dedicated folder for custom material. It's a bit different from most other modding material, but it isn't too difficult to grasp how to actually take advantage of this structure.

As for the aforementioned AMS, I am still mostly hot lapping. I have, however, tried to do some proper races outside of "rehearsing" skins I am designing for vehicles.

I’ve been playing Forza Motorsport 3 and Forza Horizon.

As for non-racing games, Pac-Man Championship Edition 2 has been getting a lot of my attention. Very addicting and the soundtrack is incredible.

Back