What games are you playing now?

• Thread starter F1 fan
  • 5,822 comments
Horizon 3 and Infinite Warfare because I’m behind on the times.

But most of my time is consumed by Prepar3D, even though contractually I’m not allowed to call it a “game.”

Playing alot of Rainbow Six Siege (PC), and also a bit of GT Sport (PS4).

Would like to get more time to play Forza 7 (XB1X) too but that will have to wait.

Now that Subnautica is out of EA, I figured I'd give it another go. Way more polished and pretty fun too.

Forza Motorsports 7
Forza Motorsports 4
Star Wars Battlefront 2 (original)
Need For Speed Pro Street
Burnout 3: Takedown

They're the current games I've been playing the most in the past month. (January)

I've also ordered Need For Speed Underground 2 on Xbox so I can play it on the Xbox 360. That'll be another game I'll be playing real soon.

The crew
Skyrim se
Fallout

Got tokyo extreme racer 1 and 3 for my ps2...

sadly, phone games...
Marvel Future Fights
Marvel strike force
Galaxy of heros.

Console games have really slipped as of late. No content... They fall flat, after a month, except for the "log in to get this car, trick" which honestly after a few cars in a 2 different games, I realized that it wasnt worth the effort, because that was literally the only reason to log in..

We need another Mass effect, call of duty 4/(or world at war), Battlefield (first game), fallout 3/vegas, forza (pre xbone)..

Seems like between the F2P phone games, and the movement of consoles to make games like those. I have been getting back to real games like billards (just joined a league). Then theres cards, scrabble, and other "bored" games.

But honestly, i have moved more into bicycling and am looking to get into drifting soon. Looking at 350Z's at the moment.

I miss the captivating games, of old, but i have come to realize there are still good games out there, they just have nothing to do with a developer, tv screen, pc monitor, or a cell phone..

Edit: name of a game...

Last edited:
FYVvmL0.jpg

Britannia, 1100 AD. Jerusalem's starting to bounce back after I ended up conquering it in the Fifth Crusade about a decade before this screenshot was taken.

Elite Dangerous. It's nearly the only game I've played for the last three weeks. I've had a few minutes in Destiny 1/2 and GTS outside of it.

Jumping between
GTS
NBA2K18
YU-GI-OH (the one on steam with proper rules and cards not the one from mobile)
DBFZ
Polytopia (on android, really fun conquest game with different tribes).

GTS either just TTs to get my daily workout car or the daily races if I like the track.

Just bought NHL18 and Madden 18 during the PSN sale for $17.99 each so I’ve started playing those. Played my roommate in NHL and beat him 10-3. Now he won’t play me because his pride is hurt:lol:

My PS4 went into safe mode and I had to reset it to factory settings to get it to work, but before that I was also playing AC: Black Flag and Shadow of War. Just redownloaded Black Flag but I haven’t gotten back to Shadow of War yet, which I will say might’ve been my favourite game of 2017.

Also been playing NFS: Hot Pursuit 2 on PS2. All time classic:bowdown:

Crusader Kings 2, Game of Thrones mod.

Doing a game where I'm observing how things evolve for a period before hopping in. Set the date to around a year before the first book in the series took place, ten years have passed in-game.

Status of the game so far (vague spoilers for the books within that you probably know anyway):
The Iron Throne is currently held by Joffrey Baratheon after Robert died under suspicious circumstances.

Current line of succession for the Iron Throne:
  1. Tommen Baratheon
  2. Halyn Baratheon (one of two kids Cersei and Robert Baratheon had before his death)
  3. Myrcella Baratheon
  4. Mary Baratheon (other kid of Cersei and Robert B)
  5. Stannis 'the Mannis' Baratheon
  6. Renly Baratheon

The Seven Kingdoms:
The North-

Current Ruler: Eddard Stark
Spouse: Catelyn Stark
Expected Heir: Jon Snow (...somehow. Robb's been castrated, Brandon and Rickon are both dead, Sansa will inherit if Jon dies before Ned, Arya's fourth in line behind Sansa's son Arnos Arryn)

The Vale-
Current Ruler: Harrold Arryn
Spouse: Sansa Stark
Expected Heir: Arnos Arryn

The Westerlands-
Current Ruler: Tyrion Lannister
Spouse: Alla Tyrell
Expected Heir: Joffrey Baratheon (No kids yet from Tyrion)

The Trident-
Current Ruler: Catelyn Stark (Long story. Her dad Hoster Tully dies of old age, Cat's brother Edmure takes over...for one week before dying in personal combat with Lyonel Frey during battle)
Spouse: Eddard Stark
Expected Heir: Sansa Stark

The Stormlands-
Current Ruler: Renly Baratheon
Spouse: Tyene Sand
Expected Heir: Joffrey Baratheon (same situation as Tyrion)

The Reach-
Current Ruler: Mace Tyrell
Spouse: Alerie Hightower
Expected Heir: Willas Tyrell

Dorne-
Current Ruler: Doran Martell
Spouse: Mellario
Expected Heir: Arianne Martell

Currently, the Seven Kingdoms are duking it out because Mace Tyrell is trying to press Viserys Targaryen's claim to the Iron Throne. Current lineup in this war is Mace/Doran/Catelyn (Team Viserys) versus Joffrey/Tyrion/Eddard (Team Joffrey).

After Robert Baratheon's death, Cersei Lannister would go on to marry Willas Tyrell. Meanwhile, Daenerys and Khal Drogo don't get hitched; instead, it's Daenerys and Jorah Mormont.

Last edited:
Dragon Ball FighterZ
Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (revisiting after a small break)
Okami HD
Shadow of the Colossus

Was gonna play Shenmue this month, but seeing Twitch streamer extraordinaire Ezekiel III start streaming the excellent Yakuza 0 got me wanting to return to that series, so I've finally started up my copy of Kiwami that I've just been sitting on since it launched (I was trying to put it off at least until Kiwami 2 got a release date).

Right now i'm playing alot of Ride 2, having so much fun. GT Sport is just isn't the same fun as it was in GT6 for me tbh

Dug out the Vita to play Monster Hunter Freedom Unite in anticipation of Monster Hunter World coming to PC sometime this year (hopefully).

I haven't been able to mount my rig for some sim action, so I've been playing a lot of Witcher 3. I have around 40 hours in it and I'm at level 12. Freaking good game.

Also, some occasional quick plays at Rocket League and FIFA 17 online.

I always enjoyed playing the offline modes in sports games. Playing franchise mode in NHL right now with Detroit.

Missed the playoffs 2 years straight (simmed a lot of games because I knew we sucked:lol:) but I’ve improved my team from “Rebuilder” to “Hopeful” so we’ll see:D

Been getting lots of trade offers for Zetterberg, the guy’s 38 now but I just can’t bring myself to trade away one of the last sports hero pillars of my youth:( AND DEFINITELY NOT TO THE LEAFS!:scared:

I picked up My Time at Portia and it's pretty good. Kind of reminds me of Harvest Moon, but replace farming with building stuff. For EA it's pretty well done too, there's voice overs, the graphics are pretty solid, and I feel like there's a ton to do in the game too. It does get a bit on the grindy side at times though.

Crusader Kings 2, Game of Thrones mod.

Doing a game where I'm observing how things evolve for a period before hopping in. Set the date to around a year before the first book in the series took place, ten years have passed in-game.

Status of the game so far (vague spoilers for the books within that you probably know anyway):
The Iron Throne is currently held by Joffrey Baratheon after Robert died under suspicious circumstances.

Current line of succession for the Iron Throne:
  1. Tommen Baratheon
  2. Halyn Baratheon (one of two kids Cersei and Robert Baratheon had before his death)
  3. Myrcella Baratheon
  4. Mary Baratheon (other kid of Cersei and Robert B)
  5. Stannis 'the Mannis' Baratheon
  6. Renly Baratheon

The Seven Kingdoms:
The North-

Current Ruler: Eddard Stark
Spouse: Catelyn Stark
Expected Heir: Jon Snow (...somehow. Robb's been castrated, Brandon and Rickon are both dead, Sansa will inherit if Jon dies before Ned, Arya's fourth in line behind Sansa's son Arnos Arryn)

The Vale-
Current Ruler: Harrold Arryn
Spouse: Sansa Stark
Expected Heir: Arnos Arryn

The Westerlands-
Spouse: Alla Tyrell
Expected Heir: Joffrey Baratheon (No kids yet from Tyrion)

The Trident-
Current Ruler: Catelyn Stark (Long story. Her dad Hoster Tully dies of old age, Cat's brother Edmure takes over...for one week before dying in personal combat with Lyonel Frey during battle)
Spouse: Eddard Stark
Expected Heir: Sansa Stark

The Stormlands-
Current Ruler: Renly Baratheon
Spouse: Tyene Sand
Expected Heir: Joffrey Baratheon (same situation as Tyrion)

The Reach-
Current Ruler: Mace Tyrell
Spouse: Alerie Hightower
Expected Heir: Willas Tyrell

Dorne-
Spouse: Mellario
Expected Heir: Arianne Martell

Currently, the Seven Kingdoms are duking it out because Mace Tyrell is trying to press Viserys Targaryen's claim to the Iron Throne. Current lineup in this war is Mace/Doran/Catelyn (Team Viserys) versus Joffrey/Tyrion/Eddard (Team Joffrey).

After Robert Baratheon's death, Cersei Lannister would go on to marry Willas Tyrell. Meanwhile, Daenerys and Khal Drogo don't get hitched; instead, it's Daenerys and Jorah Mormont.

Update: eight years in-game since this post, spoilers not sure but feel aren't needed. Moving to the point where characters born in the game and not part of the canon of A Song of Ice and Fire are beginning to rule.

The Iron Throne
Halyn Baratheon, First of His Name, Lord of the Andals and the Seven Men
Current Heir: Myrcella Baratheon

The Seven Kingdoms-
The North:

Current Ruler: Ned Stark
Current Heir: Jon Snow

The Vale:
Current Ruler: Gylbert Hardyng
Current Heir: Gwayne Hardyng

The Trident:
Current Ruler: Sansa Stark
Current Heir: Arya Stark

The Westerlands:
Current Heir: Tion Lannister

The Stormlands:
Current Ruler: Rickon Baratheon
Current Heir: Selyse Baratheon

The Reach:
Current Ruler: Willas Tyrell
Current Heir: Loras Tyrell

Dorne:
Current Heir: Arianne Martell
--------------------
Lord Commander of the Night's Watch:
Glendon Hewett
Current successor: Nestor Slumberwood

King-Beyond-the-Wall:
Current Ruler: Borroq Egelgrand
Current Heir: Arson Egelgrand

Now that I've managed to hack my PS Vita and breathe new life into it, I'm starting to dabble into the world of PSP emulators and such. Been playing a whole swack of PSP racing games like Burnout Dominator, NFS Carbon Own The City, and Outrun 2006 (Though for some reason, ISO's of Outrun '06 have a weird bug where it says there isn't enough space on the memory card even though you could have gigabytes of space, so I'm trying to figure out a solution)

The next option is to play around with older emulators, specifically Playstation.

I decided to give GTS a break for now. I am playing GT1 on my PS3 super slim. I feel so bad not getting all the GT games in the past. I was probably 3 or 4 yrs old when I started playing GT1. I think my dad brought it for himself or for my older brother. The game never got me interested enough to enjoy it. I remember I couldn't pass some of the license test in the GT Mode. At that time, I hated when I had to obtain those 3 licenses in order for me to progress through the game. I thought that including license tests in the game was ridiculous. However, now I understand why they have it in every GT games and I decided to give GT1 another try. I did complete the A and B License Tests but not IA License test because "SS Route 5 time trial" won't load. I won't be able to do the final test to get IA License. The only way to do those events that requires IA License is to download someone else's save data, which has everything 100% completed with $1 billion credits. I also brought GT2 from Amazon but it hasn't arrive yet. I do have a PS2 Slim and I was thinking about getting GT3 & GT4. Don't they both work on the slim?

Tokyo Xtreme Racer 3. Strangely had a dream about playing it so here I am. This and Zero were some of my best early gaming years. That music and atmosphere when a boss challenges you is something that will always get me chills.

Destiny at the moment. On my GTP secondary account. Starting from level 1. Surprisingly easier leveling that in D2.......

I'm waiting until Elite Dangerous 3.0 drops on the 27th.

Last edited:
Pro Evo 18, now I have a PS4. After the poor efforts on Xbox One, I wasn't prepared to put up with next to no editing features. As soon as I get a working flash drive to transfer the option file, I'll be set for Master League.

rsz_fb_img_1519424365799.png

Fantastic graphics, but too easy on Professional; I'm going to have to try Top Player.

Back