What games are you playing now?

• Thread starter F1 fan
  • 5,822 comments
MXH
The TDU2 servers were silently shut down some time ago, so I assume it shouldn't be a problem. Or should I avoid being connected to Xbox Live altogether?
The servers shut down? Oh so I guess it shouldn't be a problem then.

The thing is when I did the exploit, neither PSN and the servers were on for me. Purely offline.

But it wouldn't hurt to try anyway. I suggest you try buying a cheap DLC car while Xbox Live is on and see if the game detects it or not.

Outside of the trifecta of GTS, PC2 and AC, I'm currently flitting between Dark Souls Remastered, Horizon Zero Dawn, and WipEout Omega Collection (purely in VR)

It's my first encounter with Dark Souls and I really don't get why people think it's so hard. Sure it's difficult, but only difficult in the way video games were difficult 20 years ago.

I actually find Horizon Zero Dawn more challenging than Dark Souls as you really need to think about strategy and tactics for any given situation, rather than the bait hack slash, bait hack slash, learn boss moves, method of working through Dark Souls. Also if you'd told me 20 years ago that a video game could be so totally and utterly beautiful and convincing then I'd have laughed at you.

As for WipEout in VR that has to be the most intense video game experience I've ever had - pure awesomeness on a disk drive.

The servers shut down? Oh so I guess it shouldn't be a problem then.

The thing is when I did the exploit, neither PSN and the servers were on for me. Purely offline.

But it wouldn't hurt to try anyway. I suggest you try buying a cheap DLC car while Xbox Live is on and see if the game detects it or not.
Tried it in the Mercedes dealership this morning and can confirm that it works. That beautiful SL65 AMG Black Series is going to be mine once I've saved up enough cash.

:D

I decided to give Warframe a try on ps4 and it is a lot of fun, been playing that and nothing else lately.

Recently played and finished:
South Park FBW
RiME (Surprisingly better than I expected)

I decided to give Warframe a try on ps4 and it is a lot of fun, been playing that and nothing else lately.

Recently played and finished:
South Park FBW
RiME (Surprisingly better than I expected)

I was thinking of starting with the southpark games did you also play stick of truth? Which do you like more? And which would you recommend to start with?

Microsoft Solitaire Collection. :sly:

I have been thinking of starting playing Assetto Corsa, 1nsane and other race games again. Also Portal 2 is still one of my all time favourite games.

I was thinking of starting with the southpark games did you also play stick of truth? Which do you like more? And which would you recommend to start with?

I played both - Start with Stick of Truth for sure. Both are a lot of fun, I found Stick of Truth to be funnier, but Fractured But Whole is a better "game" as the combat was more enjoyable for me.

Playing Gauntlet Dark Legacy and Timesplitters Future Perfect on PS2 with my brother. Having more fun with these two than most other recent games. :D

Playing Gauntlet Dark Legacy and Timesplitters Future Perfect on PS2 with my brother. Having more fun with these two than most other recent games. :D
Love Timesplitters! Gotta be one of the most under-rated shooters out there. I put many, many hours into Timsplitters 2 and Future Perfect with my friends back in high school. Very memorable games.

Edit: Just found this out today. Seems there is a new company that owns the Timesplitters rights and are planning on a new game. I won't hold my breath, it's been well over 10 years since the originals and times have changed for gaming. But let's hope it's good.

https://www.polygon.com/2018/8/15/17692384/thq-nordic-timesplitters-crytek

Last edited:
Anyone else resub their WoW account for the new expansion? :dunce: Didn't think so. :lol:

Add me on bnet: Gunde#1205

Love Timesplitters! Gotta be one of the most under-rated shooters out there. I put many, many hours into Timsplitters 2 and Future Perfect with my friends back in high school. Very memorable games.

Edit: Just found this out today. Seems there is a new company that owns the Timesplitters rights and are planning on a new game. I won't hold my breath, it's been well over 10 years since the originals and times have changed for gaming. But let's hope it's good.

https://www.polygon.com/2018/8/15/17692384/thq-nordic-timesplitters-crytek

I remember playing Timesplitters 2 the most with my cousins. My brother and I were feeling nostalgic and bought all three from a local game shop. They definitely weren't cheap, but well worth playing through again!

So, in the interest of shrinking my collection, at least physically, I'm revisiting Batman: Arkham City. Wait Kyle, you say, didn't you recently platinum that on PS4? I did! I'm redoing it on PS3 because it's a fairly straight-forward one, and it means I can ditch the discs. I've already done the same with its predecessor. I probably won't with Origins, because I remember that game being pretty meh. I'll get rid of them, and then I may move on to the old Uncharted PS3 titles.

So this is now done, and in a pile of things — alongside Asylum, Origins, and a bunch of books — we're purging from the condo. I remember thinking City was so vast compared to Asylum, but replaying it for what will likely be the last time, I think it was just the right size. There's some backtracking in the story, but it's not nearly as slog-like as Knight ended up being on PS4.

Re-watched some Origins footage on Youtube to remind myself that it really wasn't worth revisiting.

Just hit me up if you wanna play with some voice chat too. :D

Bit late on this, so cheers! I'll have to do just that once I'm done with something else for the immediate future:

2e4b2cfeeb.jpg

:D

I popped in Spintires Mudrunner for the first time since January, according to my save file. I seriously have no idea or can't come up with a reason as to why I stopped playing it since I absolutely adore this game.

Currently playing on Casual but will eventually re-do the maps on Hardcore once I've finished them all. Can't wait for the American Wilds expansion.

I played Cards Against Humanity last night with friends. All I can say is... wow...

Now I'm eager to play again with them :)

Has anyone tried "We Happy Few"? The original E3 trailer looked interesting, but some people got hold of an early access Beta and it turned out to be terrible. They've supposedly redone the whole game in the meantime and it's much closer to what it was in the E3 trailer from 2 years ago. I've read a few reviews that have mixed opinions about the whole thing (some are good, some are bad and some are blatantly biased), and I don't feel like shelling out 90$ for something that won't be worth it (cough cough The Crew 2).

Since I put in a USB Flash Drive to my Google Nexus Player through an OTG cable, I started putting on a number of Android games to it that I had played previously. The newest one I tried, however, was Nitro Nation 6. The Nitro Nation series is a series of drag racing games for Android. All I did mostly was run the little tutorial drag race. I haven't played any real good drag racing since "Need for Speed: Pro Street." Then again, I thought drag racing was pretty cool playing "Real Racing 3" (one of the past Android games I downloaded). So I might get to enjoy "Nitro Nation 6" for my drag racing fix.

F1 2018 on PC.

It's a blast for any F1 (and racing) fan, and i've not played any of previous iterations. But have followed some guys on youtube who does series of the F1 games.

Most definitely a new challenge for me as I am used to GT 3-6, GT Sport and Project Cars 1-2 with a wheel.
After some adjusting and swearing, I finally got the button mapping on my G27 to work properly, and now it works like a charm.

I still regularly play Rainbow Six Siege and The Division on (PC), with some Forza 7 (PC/XBoneX) thrown in there from time to time.

I may consider getting it when it's much cheaper, simply for the classic cars. I don't like driving the modern era cars as they require too much focus. It stops feeling like a fun game and more actual work

I may consider getting it when it's much cheaper, simply for the classic cars. I don't like driving the modern era cars as they require too much focus. It stops feeling like a fun game and more actual work

IMO, it's the other way around — the old cars require a lot of focus to drive cleanly, especially the '70s ones. The new cars have the hybrid systems to worry about, but you can automate a good chunk of that, so the actual driving is pretty straight-forward, and the 2018 spec cars are very pointy.

So naturally I've put in a few thousand clicks on F1 2018 already. I really, really like it (as the review should make apparent), but I've gotta swap it out for some Horizon gameplay later this week...

I've always enjoyed the vintage racers in Project Cars 2 so I figure theyllthbe more enjoyable in any game .More visceral experience right?

I was playing Beach Buggy Racing on Android TV last night. It is a pretty fun game. Not over-the-top amazing, but it is a nice time diversion. It kind of surprised me as I was looking up any number of games to add to my Nexus Player.

Currently playing Until Dawn and Shadow of Mordor on PS4 and American Truck and Euro Truck Simulator on PC, the latter is commanding more of my time though so the others haven't been touched in over a week now

Been playing a whole lot of nothing. I have been traveling for work, getting back from a vacation with a Jury Duty stint in there somewhere (which I was able to get dismissed due to a planned trip). Been playing pretty hard outside though, Summer is almost gone, have to take advantage while it lasts.

I did managed to find and unbox my PSP which I haven't used in years and took that with my during my travels. Played a lot of Hot Shots Golf Open Tee.

I did manage to actually play The crew 2 last night and earned the ultimate vehicle for the freestyle discipline, hopefully will be able to get more gaming time this week

Back