What games are you playing now?

• Thread starter F1 fan
  • 5,775 comments
Opinions are like nipples, everybody has one. No Man's Sky didn't get much credit from players and critics when it was released but recent big update patches has made that indie game quite fun actually - for me at least.

I didn't play that game for about year till August 2018. I did update all patches and noticed so many changes on weapons, raw materials products and old game vs. new game bugs (old base didn't work anymore, and my multitool lost it's weapon ability due mining tool was not anymore like ray gun) I decided to start over with new game.

I was fortunate enough to find decent multitool with plenty of room so I got in early very decent tool I have only upgraded to better once.
Multitool is backbone of game so that was huge advantage.

Next time I was lucky by gaining quite decent and roomy S-class spacecraft and I was able to get max shields, max main weapons, hyperdrive and pulse engine upgrades. With excellent tool and vehicle I had much more changes to survive in space than with my old game. Now few tens of hours later I'm doing decent incomes from space trade and I can send 20 ship S-class fleet to earn me lot of rare resources and credits. Goal is to get huge S-class freighter for 700 000 000 credits, but I still have 650 000 000 to go. :D

Back to Fire Pro Wrestling World (PC), whipped up a title in less than two minutes: the Stupid World Championship. Just something for my sillier downloaded guys to fight over. No champion to date has successfully defended the title:

Title history to date:
  • Gregg Hearty (1x) (lame Jeff Hardy parody from crapshow game on the PS4 5 Star Wrestling ReGenesis)
  • Adolf Hitler (1x)
  • Jyushin "Striker" Messi (1x) (Jyushin Liger parody from a friend)
  • Gregor Clegane (1x)
  • Sandor Clegane (1x)
Next challenger is Brienne of Tarth.

Finally managed to finish Zelda Botw after 100+ hours in approx. 3 months. I also finished Spiderman on the PS4 in about a week.

Just as I finally wanted start Mario Odyssey I saw What Witcher 3 is on sale on Ps store for about € 20,-. Since that games is in virtually everyone's top 10 list of all time, I am going to try it out. Not a RPG fan, but heard this one has a good story.

Back to the Game of Thrones mod for Crusader Kings 2, retrying the Robert's Rebellion bookmark, same objective as before (keeping the Targaryen dynasty in power).

Current year is 293 AC (8293 in-game)

THE IRON THRONE:
Rhaegar Targaryen, age 34, m. Elia Martell
-Rhaenys, his daughter, age 12
-Ageon, his son and heir, age 11

Rhaegar's father {Aerys II Targaryen}, dead of a suspicious ambush, m. {Rhaella Targaryen}, m. (Cersei Lannister)
Aerys' living children:
(by Rhaella)
-Rhaegar
-Viserys, age 17

(by Cersei)
-Jaehaerys, age 8

LORDS PARAMOUNT:
The North:
Eddard Stark, m. Catelyn Tully
-Aethan, Eddard's eldest son and heir, age 5
-Arya, age 2 (which would put her at about a year younger than book Arya)
-Brandon, age 1 (same age gap from book Bran)

The Riverlands:
Edmure Tully, m. Cersei Lannister
-Arbert, his heir, age 2
-Keleria, age 1

The Vale:
Jon Arryn, m. Lysa Tully
[no children, Irya Waynwood is current heir]

The Iron Islands:
Harren Botley, m. Myrna Farwynd
[no children yet, Tristifer Botley is current heir]

The Reach:
Willas Tyrell, unmarried
[current heir is his father Mace Tyrell]

The Stormlands:
Stannis 'the Mannis' Baratheon, m. Kyra Frey
[no children, current heir is Renly Baratheon]

Dorne:
Doran Martell, m. Mellario
-Arianne, heir, age 16
-Quentyn, age 11
-{Garin}, stillborn

Kingsguard:
-Lord Commander Arthur Dayne
-Myles Mooton
-Barristan Selmy
-Oswell Whent
-Lyn Corbray
-Jaime Lannister
-Jonothor Darry
(Had a moment of hilarity when Oberyn Martell accepted a spot in the Kingsguard. The game would't shut up about his affair with Ellaria Sand until I jailed him for it)

General roundup:
Robert Baratheon, Howland Reed, and Littlefinger are all in the Night's Watch.
No really hilarious marriages yet, though Wyanfryd Manderly (who I confused with her sister Wylla and her silly hair) is betrothed to Ramsay Snow :(

These are the games i am playing now:

PC:

• Need For Speed: Carbon (Collector's Edition)
  • GTR2
  • Rfactor
  • Team Fortress 2
  • Crush Crush
  • World of Tanks Blitz
Playstation 2:

• Genji: Dawn of the Samurai
  • Kingdom Hearts
Playstation:

• Overboard!
  • Donald Duck: Quack Attack

Naturally Forza Horizon 4 has taken up a lot of my time the last few weeks. It's been nearly a month at this point and I'm still finding a bunch to do or add to my want list.

Before that, I dabbled with PUBG for longer than I thought I would, but I was utterly terrible at it. Considering the only shooters I've ever really played were Metal Gear titles, I tend to default to the stealth approach in games... which doesn't really work here. I mean, it does, in the sense that I made it quite high in most rounds, but at some point you actually have to shoot, and I'm just terrible with that.

On a completely different note, we picked up Contrast a while back. I say we because the goal is to get the other half to play it, as she's not really into most games. It's a simpler puzzle-platformer from the team that did We Happy Few, where you alternate between playing the character and her shadow. Cool concept, but we haven't gone very far in the story yet.

Crusader Kings 2, GoT mod, failed Robert's Rebellion
Status of Westeros as of 303 AC (around Season 6 of the show)

The realm at large is comparatively peaceful after Mace Tyrell failed in his second rebellion, with the main worry at the moment being the greyscale plague affecting King's Landing.

King's Landing
Sitting the Iron Throne is Rhaegar Targaryen, first of his name, 44, m. Elia Martell
Their children:
Rhaenys, 22, Master of Laws, m. Olyvar Frey
  • Aeryn, her son, 3
  • Daenaera, her daughter, 2
Aegon, Rhaegar's heir, 21, m. Mychella Tyrell
Their court:
Viserys Targaryen, 27, m. Ysilla Royce
  • {Maekar}, stillborn
Jaehaerys Targaryen, Rhaegar's half-brother from Aerys the Mad King's brief marriage to Cersei Lannister, 18, m. Rhonda Tarth

Small Council:
Doran Martell, Hand of the King
Rhaenys Targaryen, Master of Laws
Lord Commander of the Kingsguard Arthur Dayne, Master at Arms
Stannis Baratheon, Master of Coin
Rossart, Master of Whispers
Zarabelo, Grand Maester

Kingsguard:
Lord Commander Arthur Dayne
Guston Egen
Oswell Whent
Myles Mooton
Lyn Corbray
Jonothor Darry
Barristan Selmy

--Lords Paramount--
The North
Eddard Stark, m. Catelyn Tully
  • Aethan, heir, 15, m. Harra Rivers (illegitimate daughter of his grandfather Hoster Tully)
  • Arya, 12 (about a year younger than book Arya)
  • Brandon, 11 (same age gap from book counterpart)
  • Elyana, 7

The Riverlands
Arbert Tully (regent is Ryman Trowbridge due to Arbert being 12)
(Hoster died in 289 AC from old age, Edmure in 300 AC from gonnorrhea, Arbert's heir is his younger brother Deremond)

The Vale
Irya Waynwood, 50, m. {Denys Arryn}, m. {Jon Lynderly}
(Children by Denys Arryn)
  • Jon, heir, 28, m. Alys ¯\_(° ͜ʖ °)_/¯
(Children by Jon Lynderly)
  • Bellena, 15, Lady of Northweald, betrothed to Eddard Manderly

The Westerlands
Tyrion Lannister, 30, m. Olivia Ferren
  • Jaime, heir, 4
  • Tyon, 1
(Cersei remarried with Edmure Tully and was plotting to kill Tyrion but escaped imprisonment and is now hanging out with the Night's Watch at Brandon's Gift, the Jaime we know died from the current greyscale epidemic, Tywin died in the dungeons of King's Landing after his failed rebellion, which would've been what this timeline's AGoT and ACoK would have covered)

The Iron Islands:
Harren Botley, 36, m. Myrna Farwynd
  • Gywnyeth, newborn
  • (Note: Harren bought back the kingsmoot as the means of succession in the Iron Islands. As of now, his younger brother Vickon is current heir.)

The Stormlands:
Stannis Baratheon, 39, m. Kyra Frey
  • {Mina}, stillborn
  • (No surviving children, so Renly Baratheon is the current heir)

The Reach:
Loras Tyrell, 21, unmarried, current heir is his younger brother, the wonderfully named Merrell Tyrell.
So far, a fair amount of shenanigans here:
  • Mace was removed as Lord of the Reach after his first rebellion.
  • His successor Willas Tyrell was slain in 289 AC during a trial by combat. No children, so Mace inherits the throne back.
  • He rebels again, revoked again, give the Reach to Garlan Tyrell...
  • ...who had no children and volunteered to fight on his father's behalf in his trial by combat...
  • ...and lost, so Mace became Lord of the Reach for a third time...
  • ...for a single day before being sent to the Wall.

Dorne:
Doran Martell, 55, m. Mellario
  • Arianne, heir, 26, m. Perwyn Frey
  • Quentyn, 21, betrothed to Dorea Martell (daughter of Oberyn Martell, who was my worst pick for the Kingsguard ever because EVERY DAY DURING HIS TIME THERE the game told me the same thing about his affair with Ellaria Sand)
  • {Garin}, stillborn

The Night's Watch
Current Lord Commander is Jeor Mormont
Notable members:
  • Bronn (yep, the Bronn of the many amusing quips)
  • Dolorous Edd Tollett
  • Harrion Karstark
  • Howland Reed (who is the presumed next Lord Commander)
  • Littlefinger
  • Mace Tyrell
  • Mance Rayder
  • Rickard Karstark
  • Robert Baratheon

Last edited:
I'm spending a lot of time with Borderlands 2 on PC. I had it.on the 360, and sometime ago I got the Handsome Jack collection on XB1, but I never got into it, due to the controls. It's not bad or broken, I just cant wrap my mind around playing FPS games with a controller. So I finally can give Borderlands 2 a proper playthrough, and I'm loving it. Being able to aim at what I need to shoot helps a ton.

I just got back into GTA 5 which I once played on the PS3. I never got the time or interest to finish the main story. Hopefully I can finally finish the PS4 version as a warmup to RDR2.

I'm actually playing a lot of FTL on my iPad during my commute. Frustrating as hell at times as you can get into some real no-win scenarios, but sometimes you can completely turn the tables. An almost perfect touch game IMO

I played 2 hours of the Witcher 3 goty yesterday
Training and tavern fight? Real game starts after this. There are few interesting quests in White Orchard, but most interesting questlines will be in Velen( after ~10 hours) and Novigrad(after 20-50 hours since start).

Training and tavern fight? Real game starts after this. There are few interesting quests in White Orchard, but most interesting questlines will be in Velen( after ~10 hours) and Novigrad(after 20-50 hours since start).

Should I follow the main story or would you recommend exploring the open world first? Similar to Zelda Botw?

Crusader Kings 2, GoT mod, failed Robert's Rebellion
MANY MANY WORDS

State of Westeros, 330 AC

Sitting the Iron Throne is

HOUSE TARGARYEN
Aegon Targaryen, sixth of his name, King of the Andals, the Rhoynar, and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, Protector of the Realm. Rider of the dragon Matarion, wielder of Blackfyre, commonly called 'the Dragon', 48, m. Mychella Tyrell
Their children:
-Duncan Targaryen, Aegon's eldest son and heir, Lord of Dragonstone, 24, m. Rhaelinor Targaryen
--Aurion Targaryen, 7
--{Aegon Targaryen}, stillborn
-{Rhaegar Targaryen}, uncommonly tall and intelligent for his age, died from an infected wound in 327 AC at the age of 17, m. Taena Tyrell
-Baelor Targaryen, 14, m. Jyana Holt
-{Valerion Targaryen}, stillborn

{Rhaenys Targaryen}, Aegon's elder sister, died of winter fever in 324 AC at the age of 44, m. Olyvar Frey
Their children:
-Aeryn Targaryen, 30, Lord of Bramsfort, m. Alerie Flowers
--Orys Targaryen, 9
--Aemon Targaryen, 7
--Elaena Targaryen, 5
--{Baelon Targaryen}, stillborn
-{Daenaera Targaryen}, died from the greyscale epidemic of King's Landing in 303 AC at the age of 2
-{Aemond Targaryen}, stillborn twin to Rhaelinor
-Rhaelinor Targaryen, 26, m. Duncan Targaryen
-{Maekar Targaryen}, stillborn

-Aegon's father {Rhaegar I}, commonly called 'the Poet'. Ascended 284 AC, abdicated the Iron Throne to join the Night's Watch in 312 AC, died of gout-related complications 316 AC at the age of 57
-Aegon's mother {Elia Martell}, died from poor health in 304 AC at the age of 47

Aegon's grandfather {Aerys II}, commonly called 'the Mad King', died in a suspicious ambush in 284 AC at the age of 42
His wives:
{Rhaella}, his sister, died from depression in 282 AC at the age of 37
-{Viserys Targaryen}, former Lord of Duskendale, murdered on the orders of Olaeni Harte in 321 AC at the age of 45, m. Ysilla Royce
--{Maekar Targaryen}, stillborn
--Vaella Targaryen, 24, m. Hosteen Vance
--Rhaelle Targaryen, 8

{Cersei Lannister}, died from the flu in 307 AC at the age of 41
-Jaehaerys Targaryen, Aegon's uncle, Lord Paramount of the Stepstones, 45, m. Rhonda Tarth
--{Aerys Targaryen}, stillborn
--Laenor Targaryen, eldest son and heir, 20, m. {Daenerys Targaryen}, m. Naerys Targaryen
---Vaermon Targaryen, newborn
--Daemion Targaryen, 20, betrothed to his youngest sister Leaysa
--Naerys Targaryen, 17, m. her elder brother Laenor
--{Daenerys Targaryen}, died giving birth to her son Vaermon in 329 AC at the age of 15
--Leaysa Targaryen, 11

Small Council consists of:
Hand of the King, Phillip Massey
Master of Laws, Queen Mychella Tyrell
Master-at-Arms, Balon Greyjoy
Master of Coin, Eddard Stark
Master of Whispers, Aeryn Targaryen
Grand Maester Adron

Kignsguard consists of:
Lord Commander Grenn
Myles Mooton
Alleras Ventryn
Guston Egren
Davos
Alaric Manwoody
Gendry Manning

---LORDS PARAMOUNT---
=====THE NORTH=====
Eddard Stark, Master of Coin, 67, m. {Catelyn Tully}, m. Dacey Graunce
(By Catelyn Tully)
-Aethan, heir, 42, m. Harra Rivers
--{Leana}, died of cancer in 325 AC at the age of 21
--Lysa, 16
--{Jorelle}, stillborn
--Desmond, 6
-Arya, 36, m. Owen Umber
--Bessa, 10
--Lysara, 8
--Wyman, 8, twin to Lysara
-Brandon, 35, Commander of Moat Cailin, m. Jeyne Gale
--Arrana, 1
-Elyana, 31, m. {Denys Arryn}, m. to Tomard Ryswell
--Galbin, 11
(by Dacey)
-Perra, 2

{Brandon}, executed by {Aerys II Targaryen} in 282 AC at the age of 20

{Lyanna}?, whereabouts unknown since 286 AC, presumed dead at the age of 20

{Benjen}, died of an infected wound in 322 AC at the age of 55, m. Elaena Glenmore
-Jocelyn, 37, m. Edwyle Wull
--Maege, 13, betrothed to Gariss Cerwyn
--Cellador, 12

=====THE RIVERLANDS=====
Arbert Tully, 39, bedridden from gonnorrhea, m. Serra
(no issue)

{Edmure}, Arbert's father, died from gonnorrhea in 300 AC at the age of 27, m. {Cersei Lannister}
-Arbert
-{Keleria}, died as a result of inbreeding in 311 AC at the age of 20
-Deremond, Arbert's heir and regent, 34, m. Jerene Pryor
--Wynafrei, 5
--Alyce, 3
--Damina, newborn

{Hoster}, Arbert's grandfather, died in 289 AC at the age of 50, m. {Minisa Whent}, m. {Tinessa}
-{Catelyn} dead from gonnorrhea in 324 AC at the age of 60, m. Eddard Stark
-{Lysa}, dead from complications related to gout in 313 AC at the age of 47, m. {Jon Arryn}, m. Wallace Waynwood
--Mylessa Rivers, 42, baseborn daughter of Lysa by an unknown suitor, m. Lord Michael of Felwood
--Jasper Rivers, 38, baseborn son by Littlefinger, m. Tilly
--Jonos, 32, m. Becca Ullenby, Mayor of Red Fork
-{Denys}, stillborn
-{Edmure}
-{Harys}, stillborn
-Harra Rivers, Hoster's baseborn daughter by a woman named Osmeria, 44, m. Aethan Stark

=====THE IRON ISLANDS=====
Balon III Greyjoy, 38, m. a N'Ghai woman named Ngon
-{Rodrik}, stillborn
-Sawayne, 1

His father, {Rodrik}, died from severe stress in 316 AC at the age of 44, m. Wilma Goodbrother
-Balon
-Gyles, 23, unwed, divorced from Yara Stonetree
--Endehar, 2
-{Steffarion}, died of an infected wound in 324 AC at the age of 22, m. Gwin Farwynd
--Brella, 10
--Ravella, 7
-Nute, 24
-Gynir, 19, Lord of Lordsport, m. Stoja Drumm
--Talla, 1
-Manfryd Pyke, Rodrik's baseborn son by Gretchel Botley, 14
-{Urrigon Pyke}, Rodrik's baseborn son by a lowborn named Grisella, stillborn
-Mhaegan Pyke, Rodrik's baseborn daughter by a lowborn named Megga, 13

As the Iron Islands revived the practice of the kingsmoot, the current heir is uncertain but is presently assumed to be Nute Greyjoy.

=====THE VALE=====
Jon Arryn, 55, m. Alys
-{Denys}, died in battle in 324 AC at the age of 24, m. Elyana Stark
--Galbin, 11, current heir to The Vale
-Janye, 27, m. {Doran Martell}, m. Tyon Lannister
--Sirona, newborn
-{Petyr}, stillborn
-{Shella}, died from rabies just shy of 1

{Irya Waynwood}, Jon's mother and former Lady Paramount of The Vale, died of overdrinking in 315 AC at the age of 62, m. {Denys Arryn}, m. {Jon Lynderly}
-Jon Arryn, current Lord of the Vale
-{Brella Lynderly}, died giving birth to the current Lord of Northweald Edmund in 310 AC at the age of 23

=====THE WESTERLANDS=====
Jaime Lannister, 31, born as Jon Lannister, m. Alyse Santagar
-Tyrion, heir, 9
-{Lambert}, stillborn
-{Harwyn}, stillborn
-{Robb}, stillborn

Jaime's father {Tyrion 'the Imp'}, died of cancer in 318 AC at the age of 45, m. Olivia Ferren
-Jaime
-Tyon, 28, m. Janye Arryn
-Tywin, 12, lackwit quite unlike his father

Jaime's grandfather {Tywin}, died in the dungeons of the Red Keep in 301 AC at the age of 59, m. {Joanna Lannister}, m. {Leonella Yellowbrook}
(by Joanna)
-{Cersei}
-{Jaime}, died of the greyscale plague of King's Landing in 303 AC at the age of 36
-{Tyrion}
(By Leonella)
-Lanna Lannister, 33, m. Loren Payne
--Damon, 15

=====THE REACH=====
Edwyn Tyrell, 11, regent is his maester Adrian

Edwyn's father {Merrell}, died of food poisoning in 319 AC at the age of 23, m. Alyse Santagar
-Amalia, 19, m. {Moryn Yelshire}, m. Owen Flowers
--Gwayne, current heir to The Reach, 1
-Taena, 17, m. {Rhaegar Targaryen, Aegon VI's son}
-Edwyn

Edwyn's grandfather {Mace Tyrell}, Lord of the Reach three times, banished to the Night's Watch after two rebellions during Rhaegar Targaryen's reign on the Iron Throne, died in 324 AC at the age of 68, m. Alerie Hightower
-{Willas}, former Lord of the Reach, died in a trial by combat in 294 AC at the age of 18
-{Garlan}, former Lord of the Reach, died in Mace Tyrell's trial by combat in 302 AC at the age of 25
-{Loras}, former Lord of the Reach, banished to the Night's Watch, died from cancer in 312 AC at the age of 30
--Owen Flowers, Loras' baseborn son by Janna Hightower, 19, m. Amalia Tyrell
-Mychella Tyrell, Queen of the Seven Kingdoms, 39, m. Aegon VI Targaryen
-Alyce Tyrell, 35, m. Robin Tarth
--Guyard, 9
-{Merrell}
-Alerie Flowers, Mace's baseborn daughter by a woman named Freya, 30, m. Aeryn Targaryen
-{Olenna}, stillborn

=====THE STORMLANDS=====
Eleni Connington, 42, m. Harrold Connington
-Ronald Storm, Eleni's baseborn son by an unknown father, 19
-{Lia Storm}, Eleni's baseborn daughter by an unknown father, stillborn
-Aelinor Storm, Eleni's baseborn daughter by a man named Herbert, 8

{Jon Connington}, Eleni's father, beheaded by Stannis Baratheon in 290 AC at the age of 27, m. Irya Vyrwel
-Eleni

{Alyn Connington}, Eleni's grandfather
-{Jon}
-{Richard}
--{Ronald}, died in an accident in 320 AC at the age of 62, m. Jeyne
---Ronnet, current heir to the Stormlands, 56
---Raymund, 54
---Alynne, 51
---Harrold, Lord Paramount of the Stormlands, 45, m. Eleni Connington
---{Argella}, dead from complications related to gout in 323 AC at the age of 29
---Halyn, 9

=====DORNE=====
Ormond Martell, 33, m. Helyna Footly
(no issue)

his mother {Arianne Martell}, died in 327 AC at the age of 51, m. Perwyn Frey
-Ormond
-Trebor, 25, current heir, m. Senelle
--Arianne, newborn

his grandfather {Doran Martell}, died of gonnorrhea in 321 AC at the age of 73, m. Mellario
-Arianne
-{Quentyn}, died from the flu in 308 AC at the age of 27, m. Dorea Martell
-{Garin}, stillborn

=====THE STEPSTONES=====
*see Jaehaerys Targaryen*

=====TYROSH=====
Archon Brusco Zokan, 32, m. Yna
-Gyloro, 15
-Serra, 8
-Cossoma, 5

=====LYS=====
Magister Kohrane Sathmantes, 50, m. Taena Ormollen
-Meralyn, 27, m. Taena Lohar
--Mellario, 11
--Kohrane, 10
--S'vrone, 3
-Ollo, 3

=====BRAAVOS=====
Sealord Denyo Volentin, 40, m. Terrio Nestoris
-Luco, 24, m. Orbella Lostayn
-Tycho, 22, m. Lanna of The Arsenal
-Izembara, 10

=====MYR=====
Archon Illyrio Mercor, 69, m. Denia Uteruan
-Yorka, 43, m. {Narbo Saldorys}, m. Qarro Albersan
(no issue by Narbo)
--Allaquaro Alberson, 11
-{Cossomo}, stillborn
-Lothea, 40, m. Daario Rhaegan
--S'vrone, 19
--Roro, 18, m. Ferrerga
-Syrea, 36, m. Gyeno Lavelos
--Byan, 15, m. Lanna Uteruan
--Orbelo, 13
--Taena, 12
--{Lotho}, stillborn
--Denia, 4

=====PENTOS=====
Lady Belleghere D'han, 65, m. {Rollorquo Kirines}, m. {Ollo Obizos}
(by Rollorquo)
-Allaquo, 34, m. Denia Virginion
--Bellonara, 15
--Tormo, 11
-{Doniphos}, stillborn

=====ANDALOS=====
Lord Paramount Edmund Hill, 51, m. Carellan Sevenwaters
-Anya, 28, betrothed to Pate Melcom
-{Ysilla}, died in the dungeons of Ko Pono Pono in 307 AC at the age of 5
-{Eglantine}, stillborn
-Morgan, heir, 19, m. Jayne Blackwood
-{Marwyn}, stillborn

Last edited:
Should I follow the main story or would you recommend exploring the open world first
it's up to you. I am a big fan of Witcher universe since 2005 and I really like thousands of mini quests and hidden letters in the game world. On the other side people who dont know much about universe dont get most of the references and for them following the story will be more logical way. Anyway, you should do main quest line and big side quests with "unique" characters, almost all of them are masterpieces.

Also, I played on PC at highest difficulty with bunch of the mods that forced exploration gameplay, vanila game isnt balanced well and you can beat it at "death march" without exploration at all.

I've been playing lots of War Thunder per the norm. My cousin has started streaming, so I've been jumping onto fortnite with him too. Rimworld just went production, so i'll definitely be making a new colony.
But... I am downloading my newest game... Black Ops 4. I havent been excited to play a CoD game since the first black ops. Been watching some videos and I am sold on this one.

it's up to you. I am a big fan of Witcher universe since 2005 and I really like thousands of mini quests and hidden letters in the game world. On the other side people who dont know much about universe dont get most of the references and for them following the story will be more logical way. Anyway, you should do main quest line and big side quests with "unique" characters, almost all of them are masterpieces.

Also, I played on PC at highest difficulty with bunch of the mods that forced exploration gameplay, vanila game isnt balanced well and you can beat it at "death march" without exploration at all.

The problem That for someone as me this game seems very complex, with allt the different plants and items. I decided to finally finish GTA5 in preparation for RDR2. Maybe will pick it up again after RDR2.

Finally beat Fatal Frame last weekend. A truly excellent and terrifying survival horror game. It's a very different beast than the classic Silent Hill games (which are still my favorite survival horror games to date), but in some ways it's scarier than SH... primarily thanks to the ingenious combat system and how the enemies actually pose a threat rather than primarily just being creepy/disturbing-looking.

After that, I needed something a bit more playful... so I started playing Wind Waker for the first time. Loving it so far... Completed the Forbidden Woods dungeon last night.

Forza Horizon 4 and Black Ops 4 mostly at the moment.

Might be playing Amnesia: The Dark Decent in a few days as well. Gonna see how scary it is lol.

After going through Dark Souls 1 and seeing what it can do I got bored pretty quick. I'm not a big RPG fan so playing through a game again just to try different things doesn't appeal to me at all. I played through PvE once, got the idea of it, and tried a new build to change some things but didn't get that far before it feeling like a chore.

Jumped to DS3 and have been enjoying it more as it feels larger and I'm playing more blind than DS1.

A new version of an old favourite of mine

Soul Calibur VI

It's pretty much exactly what you'd expect, and that's what makes it great.

Sadly not playing GTS much- PD needs to redefine what "clean racing" means. PS Store had some good sales, picked up Dragon Age: Inquisition for $10. Slow start, but getting better.

Temporarily putting Wind Waker on pause to play the much-anticipated fan translation for Shin Megami Tensei If... which was finally released. It's pretty cool so far... plays similarly to other SNES-era MegaTen games but with a few interesting wrinkles, such as the Guardian system which is almost like a prototype version of Personas.

Back