What games are you playing now?

• Thread starter F1 fan
  • 5,822 comments
New Leaf, GT Sport, Nioh, The newest Metroid, watching my brother play Resident Evil 7, Mortal Kombat X, wipeout omega

Back to Crusader Kings 2, same save as last time, now 375 AC. Aegon VI has long since died, his son Duncan is now on the Iron Throne, he might very well outlive HIS son Aurion which would cause Aurion's son Aelyx to be next in line, who has a son of HIS own.

Trying to compile the family tree to date has caused me some great thinky pains with my brain. What I managed to work out before I realized I really should be going to bed:
zFZ4evt.png

Forza Motorsport 7 and Forza Horizon 4 on Xbox one, Destiny 2 on PS4. I've bought Forsaken - it's 15% off on PSN at the moment. I went from level 30 and 364 light to level 50 and 505 light in two days.

Picked up Resident Evil 7 finally as it's on sale again. I'm only going to play at night and with headphones.

If you like to be frightened, try it with VR. I have no problems with horrorgames, movies etc. But this game in VR really scared me, like no game or movie has before.

Well at the moment I'm juggling Hatsune Miku Project Diva Future Tomb, Gran Turismo Sport and The Elder Scrolls Online.

Am thinking I might be reinstalling Driveclub again as in the mood for replaying it again.

NMx09Br.png

House Targaryen family tree as of 375 AC.
Sitting the Iron Throne is Duncan I Targaryen, age 69, entering his 42nd year on the throne. (If my math adds up, he'd be the second longest-reigning king on the Iron Throne this timeline, only behind Jaehaerys the First)

I'm juggling 6 games right now, some are obviously are getting more attention than others but I played all of these in the last week.

Red Dead Redemption 2
Skyrim SE (PC)
Zelda BOTW
The Crew 2
Assassins Creed Origins
FH3

On Halloween, I added "Fire Pro Wrestling World." However, I had to unplug my PC and stuff as heavy storms pounded the Houston-Galveston area. So a problem I have had is trying to get my default information and such back up and working. I would love nothing more but to get back to getting the default wrestlers and material. If I tried to set up a match, instead of the default wrestlers, all I get is "Wrestler(xx)" instead of proper wrestlers. And I also can't create new material or edit wrestlers. I downloaded FPWW in hoping that my PC can handle it. I then went to put the game in windowed and from Japanese to English. I am hoping to get as much of this thing completed as possible so I can actually return to enjoying this game rather than just leave it alone for a long while.

Installing and re-installing and stuff just isn't helping. I almost feel horrible letting all of my default stuff get corrupted. Otherwise, I'm glad to have FPWW in my Steam collection.

Sitting the Iron Throne is Duncan I Targaryen, age 69, entering his 42nd year on the throne. (If my math adds up, he'd be the second longest-reigning king on the Iron Throne this timeline, only behind Jaehaerys the First)

Good ol' Duncan finally passed on at the age of 75, leaving his gonnorhea-ridden lunatic late 50's son Aurion to take over...until he's killed in battle by his 20 year old half-brother Aenar Targaryen, who was trying to press his claim on the Iron Throne. Aelyx takes over....for about a year before he's killed in Tregar of Myr's trial by combat. Enter, as of 385 AC:

Daegar I Targaryen, age 17, m. Visenya Targaryen (um...his cousaunt if I'm reading this chart correctly?)
Their children:
  • Rhaegar, heir, 1
  • (second child on the way)

For giggles: Duncan's children:
(First marriage, by his cousin Rhaelinor)
  • Aurion, dead by his uncle's hand in battle at the age of 59
  • Aegon, stillborn
  • Rhaelle, dead by greyscale at the age of 30
  • Alyssa, his last surviving child from his first marriage, 46
  • Rhaenyra, stillborn
(second marriage, Aliandra Mallister)
  • Cymella, 24
  • Aenar, dead in another battle by the hands of Manfred Bracken at the age of 20
  • Brynden and Visenya, twins, 9
(affair with Lady Grisel of Ibben)
  • Caloth, stillborn
(affair with his granddaughter Rhaelle....

...very
long story made short: there's an event that pops up in-game from time to time where you get the option of trying to sleep with a random courtier. Mod's a little weird and I'm assuming that since the Targaryens have their long-standing tradition of marrying within the family, that affects the pool of who the game chooses as the target)
  • Aelinor, stillborn

I'm juggling 6 games right now, some are obviously are getting more attention than others but I played all of these in the last week.

Red Dead Redemption 2
Skyrim SE (PC)
Zelda BOTW
The Crew 2
Assassins Creed Origins
FH3

I can understand the Crew and FH3, but how do juggle Zelda, RDR2, Skyrim and AC origins? These are all open world games that require a minimum 50+ hours each.:confused: You might as well play the Witcher 3 while you are at it.

Doesnt going from 1 to another not break immersion?

Imagine playing it in VR :eek:
I honestly might save up to get in eventually and not play again until I do lol.

Kind of how every time I go to play Battlefield 1 I am reminded how I can't play nearly as well as I could on a larger TV in 1080 over 720. So many times I've missed headshots by mere pixels...

F1 2018, Rainbow Six Siege, Golf It, Football Manager 2018 on PC.

Forza Horizon 4 on Xbox One X.

Gran Turismo Sport on PS4.

I can understand the Crew and FH3, but how do juggle Zelda, RDR2, Skyrim and AC origins? These are all open world games that require a minimum 50+ hours each.:confused: You might as well play the Witcher 3 while you are at it.

Doesnt going from 1 to another not break immersion?

This definitely isn't my norm, I might juggle two games normally, but somehow I am in this situation. Plus there is Skyrim SE in the mix, another immersive open world game. I'm able to shift gears easier than I thought, so far it hasn't been that immersion breaking.

I returned to rFactor. I did a combination of testing out my Driving Force Pro and also giving my copy of rFactor a new home- on my 1TB external drive. Because it's been a while, I had to remember to place the vehicles and the rFM stuff in the new folder to get that stuff to work. All's good, though. So I can go back to enjoy rFactor any way I want to. I would still recommend the first rFactor to you racing/driving game fans even if it is as old as 2005 or so.

I am kind of returning to [Dolphinity] Racer as well. Racer is even older than rFactor, but it is still a good racing/driving simulator. I feel tempted to use Racer for sampling my race track models and even the possibility of trying to design my own vehicles with any number of unique specifications. I actually had an old version of Racer long ago that had this test track and a car that looked like a Renault Alpine A110. I have nothing serious planned for Racer as of this post. However, being the childish dreamer that I am, I have some vivid visions in mind for Racer.

429 AC in Westeros in my current CK2 game.

Sitting the Iron Throne:
Duncan Targaryen, the Second of his Name, yadda yadda fill in the titles. Age 28, approaching 12 years as King. Married to his illegitimate aunt Alysanne Waters, with whom he has four children:
  • Alyssa, age 10
  • Rhaegar, current heir, age 8
  • Viserys, age 3
  • Daenerys, newborn
Currently not a dragon rider after Matarion died in 425 AC, having lived to the ripe old age of 256 and served six Targaryen kings (Aegon VI, Duncan I, Aurion I, Aelyx I, Daegar I, and Duncan II). There IS a newborn hatched named Valyrion, but it'll be a while before they can be ridden.

Speaking of Daegar I. Coolest nickname I've seen in-game, the Fist of Old Volantis. Not so cool was his rampant cruelty, especially towards prisoners.

Only two legitimate children:
  • {Rhaegar}, Duncan II's father and former heir presumtive, died of grey plague in 413 AC at the age of 31
  • Jaehaerys, 43, current Lord of The Whispers, m. Tysha Lannister.
In addition, he fathered a total of fifteen additional illegitimate children by multiple women, most of whom were prisoners of his:

By former Queen-Beyond-The-Wall Willow:
  • {Dorren Waters}, killed by rabble in 410 AC at the age of 17
  • {Larra Waters}, died from greyscale in 414 AC at the age of 19
By Daegar's sister Rhae, one of his few more legitimate affairs:
  • Alysanne Waters, age 25, current Queen of the Iron Throne
By a prisoner named Horonna Lodaorys:
  • {Collorquo Waters}, stillborn
By a septa in The Reach named Olenne, also one of the few legitimate affairs:
  • Garlan Flowers, 24, a septon and someone I do hope becomes the High Septon one day.
By Jocelyn Hamell, former Lady of Castamere:
  • {Sirona Hill}, stillborn
By a Volantese prisoner named Allyria:
  • Matarys Waters, age 15
  • Horonno Waters, age 13
By another Volantese prisoner named Talisa:
  • {Malaquo Waters}, stillborn
  • Moqorro Waters, age 14
  • Benerro Waters, age 13
By yet another Volantese prisoner named Alearys:
  • {Nyessa Vaelaros}, stillborn
By a prisoner named Leyla Crabb:
  • Belgrave Waters, age 13
  • Gendry Waters, age 11
By a Lorathi prisoner named Alia:
  • S'vronne Waters, age 11

I briefly went back to playing Unreal Tournament 2004 tonight. This is surely one of my favorite games ever. Today's Overwatch reminds me a lot of UT2004. I had to reinstall it on my one terabyte external hard drive and re-configure everything. Still, plays beautifully!

After 19 straight days, decided to give RDR2 a little break. Currently playing around with PC2 for a bit.

Back