What games are you playing now?

• Thread starter F1 fan
  • 5,818 comments
Currently building modernist homes in The Sims 4

12-11-18_5-22-59 PM.png

12-11-18_5-46-40 PM.png

12-11-18_5-49-00 PM.png

Battlefield V is about the only thing I am playing. I really need to devote more time to gaming.

Just started my first NG+ cycle in a Souls game and its DS3. I'm over doing it with my level cuz Im a wimp at these games

Westeros, as of the middle of 496 AC:

Sitting the Iron Throne is Vaermon Targaryen, First of His Name, blah blah blah blah blah titles.
While he is comparatively young at 39 (going on 40), he's not exactly a picture of good health, considering he's a gonorrhea-addled lunatic just like his great-great-great-great-great grandfather Aurion I Targaryen.

Married to Dorna Lannister, age 39 (about a month younger that Vaermon, to be exact), with whom they have five children:
  • Maelor, Lord of Dragonstone and current heir, born 23, m. Baela Waters, a cousin of unknown degrees of separation from Vaermon
    -{Aemon}, stillborn in 496 AC
  • Maekar, 22, twin to Shaera, m. his aunt Daenaera
    -Maera, 7
    -Calla, 1
  • Shaera, twin to Maekar, m. her uncle Craster Waters
  • Lucerys, 17
  • Visenya, 9
==================================
By comparison, Aegon VII's final tally of kids:
  1. Maekar, dead in 454 AC at the age of 3
  2. Elaena, 43
  3. Daenaera, 42
  4. Rhaenyra, 40
  5. Vaermon, 39
  6. Aerion, 32
  7. Alyssa, stillborn in 466 AC
  8. Viserys, 25
    (^children by his wife/aunt Rhaenyra)
  9. Leyasa Waters, 31
  10. Rhaegar Waters, 27
  11. Naerys Waters, 16
  12. Maegon Waters, 14
    (^children by his lover/cousin, also named Rhaenyra)
  13. Helyna Flowers, 20
    (^daughter by Beony Footly)
  14. Aelyx Waters, 18
  15. Myrtle Waters, 17
  16. Craster Waters, 15
  17. Ondrew Waters, 14
  18. Ferny Waters, 13
    (^children by a wilding named Willow, former Chieftess of Hardhome)
  19. Olyvar Sand, 16
    (^son by some Dornish woman named Delonne)
  20. Halys Waters, 6
    ^son by another wildling named Willow)
  21. Willit, stillborn in 493 AC
    (^son by Elinor Baratheon)

This weekend I got into Rise of the Tomb Raider and started Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice. That's a mighty special game, especially playing with headphones on. I feel bad for people in this world that have to deal with psychosis and other problems with the mind, it must be horrible.

Also played some Forza Motorsports 7. I think I like the weekly / bi-weekly Forzathon events and Ghost League multiplayer more than I do playing through the actual "campaign".

Not a game as such, but spent some time with Universe Sandbox 2 VR today. Just incredible, watching our galaxy and Anromeda collide over millions of years, or looking through/around the black hole at the centre of the Milky Way and getting an idea of how it all moght look. Genuinely mind blowing.

Also still playing pCARS2, looking forward to the next Shadow of the Tomb Raider DLC landing tomorrow, and waiting impaitently for Lone Echo to finish downloading. Oh, and a bit of Poly Bridge too just for giggles. This is a fun pre-Christmas week off work :D

Forza Horizon 4 gets most of my time, now with the Treasure Island expansion. I'm also replaying Rise of the Tomb Rider in my native language (the Spanish localization is top quality!). I'm also having a go at Bioshock Infinite since I purchased the trilogy at a huge discount.

I'm playing Fallout 76, and have just started Borderlands 2 VR which is even more fun in VR than the original game.

off: Jeez, how can you play that broken, boring Fallout game? :) Borderlands 2 is good though.

on: I'll play more Transport Fever, because it had an update. It is such a good tycoon game.

off: Jeez, how can you play that broken, boring Fallout game? :) Borderlands 2 is good though.

I appear to be one of the lucky ones, I've have personally experienced no major bugs in Fallout 76 (although a friend of mine has) and boring depends upon your perspective, I've currently got almost 230 hours played and am still finding new places to explore. Don't always take the word of youtubers/bloggers etc, they make their living by getting people to click on their stuff, so they'll say anything they think is a popular opinion just for the clicks/income.
VR makes Borderlands 2 even better.

I appear to be one of the lucky ones, I've have personally experienced no major bugs in Fallout 76 (although a friend of mine has) and boring depends upon your perspective, I've currently got almost 230 hours played and am still finding new places to explore. Don't always take the word of youtubers/bloggers etc, they make their living by getting people to click on their stuff, so they'll say anything they think is a popular opinion just for the clicks/income.
VR makes Borderlands 2 even better.

While I've seen most of the bugs in youtube videos, not myself but I agree with them on that the lack of NPC-s hurts the game a lot for most of the people. If you are the kind of person who enjoy exploring a dead wasteland then be it, The Canvas-gate and the data breach issues are the most serious ones, but those are more of the company's fault and not the game.

Just finished Shadow of the Tombraider. Great fun, but storywise a bit lacking if you compare it with Uncharted. I hope they get some better writers for any future installments. I am tempted to buy my first Super Smash bros. However I am mainly a single player gamer, so maybe I should resist temptation and perhaps get AC Odyssey.

I got Horizon Chase Turbo (Xbox One) for like $10 and is a delightful game that pays great homage to the arcade/console racers of yore (specially Top Gear for the SNES) but also stands on its own. Excellent pick-up gameplay, colorful and fast graphics, catchy soundtrack and a superb complementary if you are into driving/racing games!

PS4:
Red Dead Redemption II
Uncharted 4
Ratchet and Clank
Battlefield 4

Mobile:
Rullo
99 Bricks (original game from the makers of Tricky Towers on PS4 and XBOX and PC)
Wordscapes

I’ve bought PubG since I loved it on my old Xbox, but I have not played much due to no first person perspective modes. Really not a fan of third person at all.

So I built this little steroid-chugging madlad in Automation the other day:

yx9JtfRl.png

2002, no quality slider shenanigans (or, indeed, any messing with them)

2.2L turbo I5, 446 HP/351 ftlbs, attached to a 5-speed flappy paddle gearbox, RWD
2840 lbs, 0-62 MPH in 3.5 seconds, quarter-mile in 11.5 seconds, 1.14G on both small and large skidpads, top speed 189 MPH

I recently discovered a game I overlooked, somehow, called Hollow Knight, which is a pretty amazing ‘Metroidvania’ style game. It’s a genre I love (Metroid itself being among my favorite series of all time), and this game is an especially good example of the genre. Bit unforgiving since you are left to explore the map with little to no hints, sorta like the very first Metroid, but it’s got amazing visuals and it’s a ton of fun.

Just finished all the Spideman (PS4) 3-part DLC. As a whole it is a great addition to the world Insomnica has created. However I still fee3l the game is a bit unfullfilling. I wouldnt mind shelling out some money for more stories in he spiderman world

Bought F1 2018 at 63% off on the PS Store sale.

As I thoroughly enjoy it on PC, I thought I could enjoy it on the PS4 aswell. :P

Xmas 2018-

Assetto Corsa
Ride 3
Farming Simulator 17
Grand Theft Auto 5 single player
Red Faction remastered

It is a busy week of gaming. lol.

Back