What games are you playing now?

• Thread starter F1 fan
  • 5,818 comments
I'm back on Driveclub and trying to max out the accolades one by one and taking advantage of the Club Accolade Bonus while the servers are still up. Currently nearing in on level 90 as we speak but still a long way to go till level 120.

4JQBDIYl.jpg

GO AWAY XARO XHOAN DAXOS OF THE SIX HUNDRED NAMES, you're getting to be as annoying in game as you were on TV. (Seriously, he was my least favorite part of Season 2 of GOT for the sole fact that SEEMINGLY EVERY SINGLE TIME he was on-screen, someone had to say his full name, no nicknames.)

Edit:
a1ljXfs.png

What do with the last Targaryen?

Last edited:
I downloaded Indivisible from Gamepass, and while the production values are quite charming (it reminds me of the RPGs of the Dreamcast era, bad voice acting included!) the platforming mechanics are getting frustrating and I may not continue.

Different save of CK2/AGoT mod, same Crowned Stag bookmark.

State of Westeros as of 320 AC:

Still sitting the Iron Throne is Robert "Bobby B" Baratheon, now 57. Last major campaign (conquering the Stepstones) completed, now in a holding pattern until my death. Son's possibly gonna deal with a White Walker invasion.

Bobby B's children and descendants by {Cersei Lannister}:
-Steffon, Lord of Rosby and current heir, 31. Married {Margaery Tyrell}, m. Tyalla Manderly
(no children by Margaery)
(by Tyalla)
---Eleanor, 6
---Kyle, 3
---Ammina, 1

-{Byron}, tragically killed by Ser Mandon Moore of the Kingsguard during their joust at the Tourney of Duskendale in 316 AC at the age of 25. Married to his half-aunt Leila Lannister
---Marena, 10, current Lady of Dragonstone
---Lysanne, 6

-Andrew, 24, sworn brother of the Kingsguard

-Sarella, twin to Andrew, m. {Brandon Stark}, m. Robin Ruttiger, Lord of the Western Stepstones
---Josmyn Hill, 5, her baseborn son by Eldrick Sarsfield
(by Robin)
---Jonos, 3
---Leslyn, 2
---Aleyne Hill, newborn, baseborn daughter also by Eldrick Sarsfield

Summary of the first four kids: Steffon's becoming a drunk sex maniac like his father was in his youth; Byron was a talented-enough kid; Andrew was a competent-enough swordsman and got him out of succession; Sarella is, despite being something of a lackwit, somehow talented at making people not like her. Highest profile rival of hers is Meera Reed.
==========
His children and descendants by his current Queen Myranda Royce:
-Boremund, Lord of Torturer's Deep, 22. Married to Alarra Forrester
---Ronnal, 3
---Maris, 1

-{Maris}, lived a single day in 301 AC

-Arya, 17, given to the Faith of the Seven and now a silent sister

-Stannis, 12

Summary: Boremund annoyed me so got him out of the way, Arya made it 2/2 on surviving lackwit daughters, figuring out what to do with Stannis
==========
(Confirmed) Baseborn children:

{Valarr Waters}, his son by {Daenerys Targaryen}, died under suspicious circumstances at the age of 19. Former Lord Paramount of the Stepstones, founder of the Baratheon cadet dynasty House Stormhart. Married to Annara Morrigen
--Sebastion, 1, current Lord Paramount of the Stepstones

Backstory: RP'ed this with Bobby B wanting to deal with the last two Targaryens. Kidnapped both Viserys and Dany. Viserys was useless and so executed by drowning in a vat of wine in 290 AC at the age of 14. Dany was executed by strangulation in 300 AC, three days after Valarr's birth. Valarr would, nineteen years later, ironically die on the same exact day of the calendar.

Beatrice Hill, newborn, by Deona Vikary
Backstory: None, this was for giggles.

They are the only two confirmed ones. Thanks to the magic of console commands, I know that he had at least two more: Rosalind Sarsfield (by Meera Reed) and Lady Paramount Alyssa Arryn (by Gwenna Arryn).

Last edited:
Back to bf4 again. Still the best fps on this generation of consoles imo.

There are two awesome conquest servers on ps4 that I always go to. Durkadurkastan (usually vanilla maps) and Dragon Plus (dlc maps)

Back to bf4 again. Still the best fps on this generation of consoles imo.

There are two awesome conquest servers on ps4 that I always go to. Durkadurkastan (usually vanilla maps) and Dragon Plus (dlc maps)
Have you seen me on there lately? I started up again the last few months. I saw those two servers but also Lockerhhea 24/7 Operation Locker is a good one. I have a bunch more favorited and some with DLC maps. I'll add them to this post next time I'm on.

Okay, here's my list of favorites:
loxitmica's server 7 (DLC maps)
OFFICER---oldmanCFD1964's [SIC1] Clan Server (Vanilla maps but every other map is Operation Locker so it's good for grinding weapon upgrades)

I've got others but they're just the vanilla maps on normal rotation.

Last edited:
Gran Turismo Sport
Mobile Suit Gundam Battle Operations 2
Doom (1993)
Doom (2016)
Gundam Versus
Need for Speed: Heat
Hawken
Grand Theft Auto 5
Goat Simulator
New Gundam Breaker

Destiny 2, spending most of my time "flying" to the tower, which gives me time to walk the dog*, go to the gym, make dinner, read a book etc. Then I grab the gunsmith bounties and do them. And realise life is too short to fly back to the tower...

Pokémon Shield. Having "fun" watching raid Pokémon jumping out of the ball, after doing the "hard" bit already. Losing a shiny with a hidden ability is so much "fun" I'd like to meet the person who designed that as a feature.🤬

*I don't have a dog and the cat doesn't want to go for a walk.

PC:
Dirt Rally 2.0
Modern Warfare

OG Xbox:
Project Gotham Racing 2
Halo 2

PS2:
Tokyo Xtreme Racer 3
NASCAR 2006

Taking a break from the three games I got in December (Ghost Recon Breakpoint, Rage 2, and Star Wars Battlefront 2 EA), and now playing Horizon Chase Turbo while I reinstall GT Sport after a year of absence. Now that the game's got a decent number of circuits, I feel its the right time to come back and do some more of my 1 hour Gr.4, Gr.3, and Gr.1 races. Plus I've yet to experience the game since buying a 4K TV, so I want to see how its changed. I've already tried FM7 with it, and it almost feels like a different game.

I am breaking out some of my old games, currently playing Sky Odyssey on PS2. If you can get over the graphics and lack of combat this is a true hidden gem.

For the first time in months, I went back to "Real Racing 3." I didn't really play the game, but I got to see what has changed. I think it's a great thing this game can be played on Android TV, because I don't think I could play it religiously on any standard Android device. The game has grown and matured nicely. What began as an iOS-exclusive series branched out eventually to Android with "Real Racing 2." For some time since, "Real Racing 3" has been perhaps the most solid simulation-type racing game on mobile devices. You will be spending a good amount of money and time trying to play this game, and I mostly think it's worth it honestly. By the way, "Real Racing 3" mostly has had updates such as some more BMWs as well as proper F1 cars, including RR3's own F1 car.

As an off-topic note, I think it's cool most of you are playing older games instead of trying to always get with the latest of-the-moment titles.

Indy Car Racing 2. The sort of title that was defining what sim racing might be, while not being extremely realistic itself. There's all sorts of issues with it, but the most inherent is that I don't care about tuning the car.

You enjoy your vehicles. I like being an aggressive recon. Throw in my motion sensors and destroy anyone near me with my silenced weapons.

Still playing Starcraft 2, though I've moved onto 2v2's because it's a bit more relaxing... still get the fun bm but one has me perplexed... didn't play with this chap and the handful of games before hand I won haha

unknown.png

I beat Undertale in True Pacifist route. Such a great game! Now I will take a break from video games for doing other things. Next game will be BioShock.

Tried Jurassic World by Frontier, seems like it could be a fun game if you like Roller Coaster Tycoon style games and well, Dinosaurs, lots of them. I'm not far enough into it to form an opinion really, but I like what I've played so far.

Been playing a lot more FH4 lately, it's been rather hard to put down actually. I've mainly been driving, buying, and tuning new cars but also finished some events and street races too, still have a lot left to do. This game is still amazing.

Minecraft and Skyrim SE (PC) have been alternates.

Put on the back burner (for now): Ace Combat 7, Elite Dangerous, RDR2

Last edited:
Started playing Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice today because I picked up the Xbox Game Pass on PC, and holy 🤬 do I like what I'm seeing (and hearing!) so far.

Ninja Theory memes aside (DmC), I really like the game's audio mix and channel separation.

Started playing Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice today because I picked up the Xbox Game Pass on PC, and holy 🤬 do I like what I'm seeing (and hearing!) so far.

Ninja Theory memes aside (DmC), I really like the game's audio mix and channel separation.
I'm thinking of trying this as well, ready for the 2nd one on the SX.

Seeing as you got game pass now, you really need to download T.A.B.S. I cannot stop crying with laughter even when I lose. You have to zoom in close enough to hear all the stupid noises they make.

Fired up Elite Dangerous last night, need mats for engineering My Cutter (one of the end game/ rank-locked ships). I traveled to an abandoned outpost station called Dav's Hope to gather Mats for Engineering, saved and exited after a few times of 'doing the loop', and when I reloaded, I lost my SRV (the moon buggy thing). Luckily, I took my Exploration Anaconda (77ly range) and made it there in 3 jumps. Not a huge loss but slightly annoying. Game was running choppy too.

After that I had enough and switched to Skyrim SE, trying to finish up the Dragon Born DLC.

Back