Diablo IV (Xbox X)
FH5
Farming Simulator 22 (Xbox and PS)
Bus Simulator 21 (PS)
Two Point Campus (PS)
Minecraft (mostly PS) with Friends
Disney Dreamlight Valley (PS)
Neverwinter (PS and Xbox)

One day I will maybe figure out Space Engineers (PS).

I've been playing Ghostwire:Tokyo on GamePass and just finished the third chapter. I'm mostly liking it, but triggering a Visitors taking spirits away in boxes event without realizing it is aggravating. I reload a previous save to go save them, because I feel compelled to save all the spirits. And feed/pet all the dogs. And get the collector cats their stuff.

I'm debating downloading NFS Unbound and Bookwalker.

I started playing Persona 4 Golden months ago but haven't touched it in a while. I really liked Persona 5, though.

Battlebit Remastered. $20 cad on steam.

Was also looking forward to trying the Greyhill Incident, but watching penguinz0 play it ruined it for me. I cannot take it seriously anymore.

Last edited:
I've Started playing Battlebit too. I used to play alot of Multiplayer FPS on Console to a fairly decent level (BF's, Siege, Some CoDs) but since moving to PC a few years ago I have shied away from them because I wasn't used to M&K.

After seeing stuff about Battlebit during the playtests I knew it was a matter of time before I would have to bite the bullet and learn to play with M&K as I loved how much the game reminded me of BF2/3 Etc.

The Weapon Customization is great. All attachments have a +/- so making a build for the guns is actually fun and impactful on the gameplay.

The Voip is great.

The only things I would personally change is maybe a tad more bullet drop for the Snipers and for the base Movement speed to be slowed down a tiny bit.

I very much rode the strugglebus for the first day of playing but its a testament to the game's learning curve that I have improved a whole lot already.

Last edited:
Bramble - The Mountain King, hooked and spooked from the get-go. Very high marks on artistry but only passable gameplay.

I'm also doing a second run of the Outer Worlds (Series X). I really don't see the need to update to the problematic "updated" version.

So to share somewhere, I was playing Ghostwire:Tokyo a while ago and was in a part with a haunted school. There's something that follows you around, and you can't turn your back on it, sort of like Doctor Who's Weeping Angels.

My parents call. An motion detector alarm went off in a storage building, and I need to check it now. There's no electricity nor phone reception in the building. So I'm walking around a cluttered storage building, looking to see if anyone's broken in, and watching nothing's sneaking up behind me. A bit too close to the spooky game I was just playing. Anyway, didn't find anyone in the building.

So to share somewhere, I was playing Ghostwire:Tokyo a while ago and was in a part with a haunted school. There's something that follows you around, and you can't turn your back on it, sort of like Doctor Who's Weeping Angels.

My parents call. An motion detector alarm went off in a storage building, and I need to check it now. There's no electricity nor phone reception in the building. So I'm walking around a cluttered storage building, looking to see if anyone's broken in, and watching nothing's sneaking up behind me. A bit too close to the spooky game I was just playing. Anyway, didn't find anyone in the building.
Scared Homer Simpson GIF by reactionseditor

So maybe I'll play something else, maybe something cheerful, and give it another go in a week or so.
I did indeed choose to play something else, but it's only slightly less gory than RE7: Sniper Elite 5. Thing is I'm always tired now so I'm definitely not playing it properly, no stealth involved, but it's still fun so they've definitely been taking notes from MGS V in that respect. It was just too tempting to post up in front of the heavily fortified position between the starting point and the objective in the second mission and just go to work, in hindsight that was the game giving you a choice - do the stealthy thing and flank around either side or do what I did and spend the next hour or two in combat as reinforcements get called and trucks casually stream in, discover piles of bodies and begin the process all over again.

Still, great game. And I'm playing it on GeForce Now with a 3 month trial I got, unfortunately I found that they've apparently intentionally blocked Steam cloud saves though so if I want to keep my progress I have to keep paying. It's Nvidia, I expected a certain amount of consumer hostility, but that's a bit much IMO.

I finished The Outer Worlds in about 25 h (without expansions), and I had a great time with it: visuals and sound, the overall serial science fiction aesthetic, voice acting and dialogue, engaging story and characters. Maybe in the future I will make another run with the expansions (that would require purchasing, so I'll wait for a sale) and I look forward to the Outer Worlds 2.

I picked up Dave the Diver and I've been playing through that. It's really enjoyable.

I picked up Dave the Diver and I've been playing through that. It's really enjoyable.
That's the only thing in my Steam cart after spending some time browsing the sale, I briefly considered Mass Effect Legendary edition and Blade Runner Enhanced edition but then realised I'd be spending a not insignificant amount of money on games I've owned for years but have never played. Granted I'd be doing that in order to make them easier to pick up and actually play on my Deck (I have yet to work out how to install Blade Runner from GOG in a way that works) but I think I'd rather just buy Dave, I know nothing about it but it looks and sounds like a good time.

I decided to replay the first level of Sniper Elite 5 without shooting everyone on sight, I even left some of them alive. The only thing I don't like is how slow the game becomes in some places and how unpredictable it is in others, like some guards will stand and stare at a thing for maybe 20-30 seconds but others will look at a thing for maybe a second and instantly turn around, making it hard to plan your moves because you don't really want to have to wait to see what every guard will do through their whole path because it'll take ages, but the moment you decide "eh, screw it, he'll probably look at that crate for long enough for me to sneak by" they spin around on the spot and see you.

Also, for a game with as much gore as it has, the anti-tank rifle I found doesn't do anywhere near enough damage. Like it's not even a one shot kill when aimed from the shoulder (as opposed to hip firing or aiming in first person). To be fair I had much the opposite reaction to the DeLisle carbine in SE4, it's supposed to be a .45ACP "rifle" that's dead silent with very short range and extreme bullet drop (due to the subsonic bullets), but it fired the exact same round as any of the other .300-ish rifles in the game, so I half expected that.

Last edited:
That's the only thing in my Steam cart after spending some time browsing the sale, I briefly considered Mass Effect Legendary edition and Blade Runner Enhanced edition but then realised I'd be spending a not insignificant amount of money on games I've owned for years but have never played. Granted I'd be doing that in order to make them easier to pick up and actually play on my Deck (I have yet to work out how to install Blade Runner from GOG in a way that works) but I think I'd rather just buy Dave, I know nothing about it but it looks and sounds like a good time.
It's a chill game where you run a sushi restaurant and need to catch fish for the nightly dinner service. You get money and can upgrade your gear to dive deeper and get better fish. There are a couple other stories mixed in as well and pop up every couple of in games days. You meet a really interesting cast of characters that have different subplots. The game is broken up into 7 chapters that have their own story, but you still need to run your restaurant while venturing all over the place.

I'm about halfway through chapter 3 and I'm 13 hours in. You can do things as quickly or as slowly as you like though.

The music is excellent as well.

Final Fantasy 16, and Dead Space Remake.

Neither are really 'pick up and play', which can be frustrating when its late in the evening and you want to make progress

The Last of Us on PC now it’s finally stable after a less than stellar launch. Played it on PS3, PS4 and the remastered version and it’s still (along with part 2) the greatest game I’ve ever played so was curious how it would run and look on my system.
Happy to report it runs flawlessly with everything on Ultra and to say it looks mind blowing would be a massive understatement. The photo mode is also worth mentioning too as it’s up there with the best of any I’ve seen in any other game.

Still trucking on with Sniper Elite 5, it unfortunately has the same DLC issues as SE4 did in that the gun selection is lacking without buying anything, to the point where there aren't any shotguns in the base game but there are several in DLC packs, and I'm pretty sure the ending to the story is DLC... Not sure why people didn't kick up more of a fuss about this because when you look at what you can buy, the game feels pretty incomplete. There are something like six of each type of weapon, that's not enough in my opinion, especially since it's less Hitman and more MGS V (which had a crazy amount of guns).

Still, the moment to moment gameplay is good, especially as I have tempered my urge to just shoot or stab everyone, sneaking around then causing chaos is a lot of fun.

Still trucking on with Sniper Elite 5, it unfortunately has the same DLC issues as SE4 did in that the gun selection is lacking without buying anything, to the point where there aren't any shotguns in the base game but there are several in DLC packs, and I'm pretty sure the ending to the story is DLC... Not sure why people didn't kick up more of a fuss about this because when you look at what you can buy, the game feels pretty incomplete. There are something like six of each type of weapon, that's not enough in my opinion, especially since it's less Hitman and more MGS V (which had a crazy amount of guns).

Still, the moment to moment gameplay is good, especially as I have tempered my urge to just shoot or stab everyone, sneaking around then causing chaos is a lot of fun.
I need to go back to Sniper Elite 5 at some stage. I'd never played any of the SE series before this one and I had a lot of fun with it (even if it didn't really feel like a sniper game at times). Just enjoyed the design and detail of the levels. The Spy Academy level in particular was fun to explore. Probably spent a good 4 or 5hrs on that one alone.

Last edited:
Focusing on Bloodborne's Old Hunters DLC with strolling through Ghost of Tsushima and RDR2s epilogue. The Old Hunters DLC is ridiculous with it's difficulty spike.

The Last of Us on PC now it’s finally stable after a less than stellar launch. Played it on PS3, PS4 and the remastered version and it’s still (along with part 2) the greatest game I’ve ever played so was curious how it would run and look on my system.
Happy to report it runs flawlessly with everything on Ultra and to say it looks mind blowing would be a massive understatement. The photo mode is also worth mentioning too as it’s up there with the best of any I’ve seen in any other game.
Damn I really need to buy Part 1. Never played the game before.

Cricket 22. The new game should've been out but has been delayed until later in the year, so found the old one in a sale.

A bit of Stardew every day just for relaxation - I have a nice new farm on a beach, not many crops but a few cows and ducks at the moment.

Cyberpunk is on hold until the new update is out, to see how much it affects skills/perks.

Got a bit lost with Jedi Survivor - I think I preferred the more linear Fallen Order. This sequel needs a lot more time to figure out.

GT7 online TTs and that's about it - just waiting for a new championship season to start.

Other than those, just impatiently counting down the days until the Game Of The Year

R.jpg

Just enjoyed the design and detail of the levels. The Spy Academy level in particular was fun to explore. Probably spent a good 4 or 5hrs on that one alone.
Yeah, spy academy is excellent, it's what I hoped MGS V's outposts would be like after Ground Zeroes suggested they'd be big, detailed and multilayered. I've played about 20 hours now and only just did the fourth level last night, I've played the first three twice each but spy academy was easily my favourite.

Don't have any reason to use my new Xbox at the moment. I've tried, and not liked, Forza horizon 5 and Halo infinite

I'm playing A Plague Tale Requiem again. I was stuck on a puzzle, but I had a breakthrough yesterday and I'm moving towards the endgame (I think).
The frame rate at launch made the game not so enjoyable for me, will have to retry it now as it is 60FPS.

Beautiful game though and a great story.

Latest Posts

Back