What games do you guys play consistently?

  • Thread starter Thread starter aureliocr
  • 45 comments
  • 2,116 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
54
Mexico
Tijuana, Mexico
I always had this question, what other games do die hard sim racers and casual racers play?

I’ll start, I absolutely love BF1. I currently have 633 hours on it lol.
 
Monster Hunter World :D
Was planning on Dissidia, but the network lag (freeze) on the beta turned me off
Ace Combat 7 when it releases
World of Tanks and War Thunder
 
I had 130 hours in Skyrim VR until GTS took me back.
Currently I play Shadow of the Colossus remake when the dailies are boring.
When the Wipeout VR patch launches I might drop GTS for a while.
 
Outside of GTS, currently playing (simultaneously):
  • AC Origins
  • Dirt 4
  • NFS Payback
  • COD WWII
  • BF4 (after bored with BF1)
  • Rainbow six siege
 
Current playlist (besides GTS)
BF4
BF1
COD WW2
Project Cars 2
Rainbow Six Seige (just got)
 
Project Cars 2
Pubg
Skyrim with a lot of mods.
Motorsport Manager with the “Fire 17” mod.
 
I only play GT:Sport and Japanese dating simulators. My next love conquest will have the in-game name changed to @aureliocr ! ;)
 
PC2
AC
SLRE
WRC 7
COD WW2
BF1
And right now Ghost Wildlands and Gravel (as of last night)

To be honest the title I don't play consistently is GTS.
 
Rime. Free on ps plus still this month. Great puzzler/free roam game. Footbal manager. The real spreadheet simulator.

I only play GT:Sport and Japanese dating simulators.

How is hatoful boyfriend? Was thinking of getting it.
 
Last edited:
I can barely handle 2 titles ln my plate I dont know how you guys do it lol. Also im surprised no one has said fortnite.

I only play GT:Sport and Japanese dating simulators. My next love conquest will have the in-game name changed to @aureliocr ! ;)

Im flattered.
 
Dirt Rally
BF1
Civilization V
Mass Effect Andromeda
Assetto corsa
Any number of jrpg that I have on my ps3 and haven't finished yet.
 
  • Heroes of the Storm
  • Overwatch
  • Gonna go back to CoD WW2 after the weapon balance patch.
  • I also bought Rainbox Six: Siege a few days ago, although I didn't really have time to dive into it yet. It looks really interesting, but its complexity also seems a bit intimidating.
So yeah, I really like multiplayer games, which is also why GT: Sport is my favorite racing game. I'm glad that Polyphony Digital seem dedicated to supporting GTS with content and balance patches in the mid and hopefully long-term.

Outside of GTS, currently playing (simultaneously):
  • AC Origins
  • Dirt 4
  • NFS Payback
  • COD WWII
  • BF4 (after bored with BF1)
  • Rainbow six siege

Bro, you have some serious multitasking skills!
 
Used to be mainly in BF1 and Drive club before GT Sport. Now GT sport is all I play :D
 
Played a lot of Telltale games lately. Tales from the Borderlands was epic and maximum fun. I hope they make another season for it.

Beach Buggy Racing with GF

Nothing else atm.. Maybe Gravel if it's good.
 
I've always played the mainstream GT titles, worked up from 1 to 6 and now Im saving for a ps4 so I can shift to GTS

Other than GT though, I always play GTA5, Skyrim, Crash 3, and Destruction Derby 2
 
1. GT Sport (99% of the time)
2. Assetto Corsa
3. Street Fighter V (but that's been on the backburner for now, I've got a couple of Hori Real Arcade Pro sticks)
4. Injustice 2 (also gathering dust since GTS came out)
5. GTA V (was hooked on multiplayer, until GTS came out)

I'm a bit older and have too many responsibilities now, can't do games that require 100+ hours to complete. I just need touch n go games where I play a couple of races/matches after work and spending time with the Mrs, then gotta get back to the rest of my life.

I kinda find comfort in constant practice/repetition (hotlapping, practicing combos). Eventually, I find I do get better with time.
 
  • GT Sport
  • FIFA 18
  • Rocket League
  • Assetto Corsa
  • Project Cars 2
  • NFS Payback
  • Fortnite (surprised at how little people here play it)
I also want to get back into Dirt Rally.
 
Bro, you have some serious multitasking skills!

My game time is only on weekend and I also need to work on freelance projects. Because the time were too tight, for BF4/R6S/COD WWII games I only play for around 3-4 TDM matches.

As for NFS and dirt4 I only do 1x career/progression. For ACO it is a bit different since the game requires you to do a small XP grinding with side quets before advancing the story progression. Currently on level 26.

Still manageable :))
 
GT Sport
Horizon Zero Dawn
The Witcher 3
Brawlhalla
Cities: Skylines
DiRT Rally
Knack (it's free so why not)
 
GTS
Virtual Pool 4
Middle Earth: Shadow of War
The Last of Us (played it so many times, I've put it away. Eagerly waiting for the sequel.)
Dirt Rally that GTS has bullied into staying in its case. Played it twice in four months...:O
 
At the moment I am juggling Elder Scrolls Online, Armoured Warfare, Grand Theft Auto V and GT Sport.

I am really just filling in my spare time at the moment, I expect my next new game will be the remaster of Burnout Paradise
next month.
 
ARK: Survivor Evolved
WRC 7
PC2 since after the patches
 
Total war games (historical ones)
Pubg
Elite dangerous
 
Games where I dust off the DS4 (or other):

  • GTA series
  • L.A. Noire
  • RDR
  • PAC-Man on my mobile
  • Swapperoo
  • The Sunday crossword (in the newspaper)
 
How is Monster Hunter World?

For me it is mostly GTS with some
COD WWII
Sims 4
Ghost Recon Wildlands
Super Mario 64
Mario Party 2

I just rebought a Nintendo 64 2 weeks ago :)

I haven't played GTA online in months, (I used to be addicted)
 
Apart from GT Sport and Forza 7;

- GT4 (PS2)
- The Division (PC)
- Rainbow Six Siege (PC)

Just waiting for Far Cry 5 (PC) now. :P

Haven't even touched games like FIFA or CS:GO in months.
 
I only play games for maybe 2 hours a week, and so far this year it's all been GTS.

The last games I played through were Yakuza Kiwami and Wolfenstein 2.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back