What instruments do you play?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter rjensen11
  • 32 comments
  • 1,423 views

Intruments?

  • French Horn

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trombone

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trumpet

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Tuba

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Baritone

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Harmonica

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chello

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Violin

    Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Viola

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • String Bass

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Harp

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bass

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Guitar

    Votes: 15 62.5%
  • Banjo

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bagpipe

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bassoon

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clarinet

    Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Flute

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oboe

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Sax

    Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Keyboard

    Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Piano

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Drums

    Votes: 4 16.7%

  • Total voters
    24
I've been teaching my self how to play guitar now for 1 and a half years and I am in two bands. I also learnt to play the clarinet for 6 years, but have stopped with lessons but now make up my own ska stuff for it for my band.
 
Where is "Turntables"?

IT IS AN INSTRUMENT DAMNIT.
 
I play guitar but only for eight months.

How do you play turntables?;)
 
Back