What invitation have received most often?

• Thread starter kjb
  • 40 comments

What Invitation have you received the most often?

• Total voters

kjb

United States
Cary, NC
mrbabyboyd
What Invitation have you received the most often? For me I have received Bugatti most often. I currently I have one. I seem to get one once month. I have all of the invites cars but with the Ferraris I only have one of each. I like to have at least two of every car that I own. Hopefully we get good participation and maybe I can some type of graph showing what invite shows up most often for most people.

Since the 1.17 update set the current odds back in late-June 2022, on the Plus account, I have had 8 Citroen invites, 8 Porsche invites, 6 Pagani invites, 3 Aston Martin invites, 3 Bugatti invites, 3 Ferrari invites, and 3 Lamborghini invites (the last in a less-than-3-month period between August and November 2023).

Going back to the start of actual play on that account (4/20/2022), in addition to the pack of "auto-invites" (as I had fired up the game there before both the invite ticket glitch and the 1.07 fiasco and thus got both "make-good" bonuses), add another pair of Porsche invites (despite me winning the Carrera GT from Menu Book 39 before the first roulette Porsche invite showed up) and another pair of Bugatti invites.

Last edited:
Gotta be Porsche for me...and it was one of the first invite cars I bought! I think I've had a Porsche invite probably 4 or 5 times now. Still haven't gotten the Lambo one...

For me, the Citroen is most common (went through a phase where I almost permanently had a Citroen invite use), Lambo is least common - pretty sure I've only had that once, and it was the last one I got. The others seem about the same. Currently sat an a Bugatti and Aston invite.

I don't really have any way to prove this, but I get a feeling that I've gotten the ones for Citroen and Porsche the most often. It doesn't help that I stopped bothering to potentially count them after I acquired all invite-only cars. Fortunately, before I got the Ferrari invite, I made sure to save enough credits to buy all three exclusive models in one go. Even better is the fact that since acquiring all invite-only cars, I've won a spare Aston Martin Vulcan and a second Ferrari FXX K via tickets.

Last edited:
This is has been very interesting and it has not gone like I thought it would. Right at this moment Citroen is the most common invite. I have only gotten one besides the inivites that were given waay back when.

I think it has to be the Porsche invitation. I haven't bothered to count all of them since I got the Carrera as a prize car, but I'm very, very sure I've received that one more than the rest.

As for my least often received invitation: Bugatti. I've just received it once. ONCE.

kjb
This is has been very interesting and it has not gone like I thought it would. Right at this moment Citroen is the most common invite. I have only gotten one besides the inivites that were given waay back when.
Now that I think about it a bit more, Citroen is an invite I too have received a lot of in my 2 years of playing. So, I added a vote to that brand as well.

Crazy how changes for everybody the odds.
I find it reassuring, if it changes for everybody, it means it is random, that's a good.

With the stats I have, I can't say that I've had much more of one invite, as the delta between the ones I've had the most and the one I've had the less is 2, and it is based on a sample that is too small (14)

Porsche and Pagani won't go away. Not even joking, every time the date passed for one of these brands I get another invite shortly thereafter.

Ferrari invite seems not to be a typical horse, but rather a unicorn. :lol:
It's the same for me I think I got Ferrari only about 4 or 5 times since release but can count on getting Porsche atleast once a month and Pagani probably every other month which is crazy because it took about 6 months for me to get the first one and after that it became way more common.

Citroen - 6
Ferrari - 3
Lambo - 3
Bugatti - 4
Pagani - 3
Aston Martin - 3
Porsche - 4

I don't mind continuing to get invites from Ferrari, Lamborghini and Porsche. but the rest can 💀

Interesting to see Citreon is the most common invite and Pagani & Lambo are the least common. One thing I wonder is if one of the invites is given more weight than others. I know there should be a 1 in 7 chance of getting any invite at any time but just looking at this poll it seems that one invite may be given more weight. I wonder if anybody who has two accounts gets the same invites on both accounts? Anyway just some random thoughts

Got another...freakin'...Ferrari invite...

Ironic right as Famine released the article on Invitations, and I keep getting them.

I feel bad for the people who still haven't gotten some cars, while I already bought them a long time ago and of course now the game showers me in invites that will go to waste entirely.

kjb
Interesting to see Citreon is the most common invite and Pagani & Lambo are the least common. One thing I wonder is if one of the invites is given more weight than others. I know there should be a 1 in 7 chance of getting any invite at any time but just looking at this poll it seems that one invite may be given more weight. I wonder if anybody who has two accounts gets the same invites on both accounts? Anyway just some random thoughts
Not sure the poll is reliable.

Most answers are based on what players remember, not stats they carefuly stored <- 1 bias

In my case, where I have some stats (not complete though), it shows nothing of value in terms of conclusions (not enough values, not enough delta between values to exlude mere chance). The invite I've received the most is one that people voting received the less.

It does not mean that the probability of getting any invite is equal among all brands, but IMHO it does not allow to conclude the opposite with certainty.

And having one or two accounts won't change much,you'd need many more people with sound stats to maybe show something is wrong. And you could be "lucky" with a sample that supports your conclusion but that is in reality non-representative.

Here only 35 people answered. Maybe a lot of people did not open the thread because the title implying that some invitations are received more frequently than others, do not apply to their experience <- 1 other bias due to the title

35 among the people present on GTPlanet is very few, and among all players in the world, is asbolutely negligible.

Not sure the poll is reliable.

Most answers are based on what players remember, not stats they carefuly stored <- 1 bias

In my case, where I have some stats (not complete though), it shows nothing of value in terms of conclusions (not enough values, not enough delta between values to exlude mere chance). The invite I've received the most is one that people voting received the less.

It does not mean that the probability of getting any invite is equal among all brands, but IMHO it does not allow to conclude the opposite with certainty.

And having one or two accounts won't change much,you'd need many more people with sound stats to maybe show something is wrong. And you could be "lucky" with a sample that supports your conclusion but that is in reality non-representative.

Here only 35 people answered. Maybe a lot of people did not open the thread because the title implying that some invitations are received more frequently than others, do not apply to their experience <- 1 other bias due to the title

35 among the people present on GTPlanet is very few, and among all players in the world, is asbolutely negligible.
I totally agree. It is more ancedotal than anything else and it is very small sample size it would nice if PD would give us that data because I have to believe that is sort of they game data they collect

My guesstimate ticket list has the ‘Troon with the most, followed by AM, Lamborghini, and Bugatti. Ive gotten the Pagani and Ferrari once each.

kjb
I totally agree. It is more ancedotal than anything else and it is very small sample size it would nice if PD would give us that data because I have to believe that is sort of they game data they collect
It's why I wish PD would release monthly to six-monthly or yearly (from game release date) in-car sales numbers. At least in standard PP class, GR.4, GR.3, GR.2, GR.1, GR.B.

Even if just total brand sales per marque.

Porsche and Lamborghini by leaps and bounds. I'm pretty sure I've only received the one Citroen invite, since launch. Ferrari, I had to wait much longer than I would have liked, also.

…and what’d I get just then?:lol:
IMG_4089.jpeg

Last Ferrari invite. That was my third back to back. Like it was topping up each time.
IMG_4090.jpeg

Latest Posts

Back