What is the fastest 700PP ROAD Car?

These are the cars that are at the top for my lap times at 700pp:
F50, F40, Diablo GT, F1, Porsche GT1 and Enzo. They all run within a second of each other. The F50 and GT1 seem a bit quicker on courses like Brands Hatch, F40 and F1 like more straights at courses like Sarthe/Spa/etc, and the Enzo is solid pretty much everywhere.

Unless I've just not found the one OP car at 700, there doesn't seem to be a single fastest, but an elite group of 4-6 cars. That said I've not done a lot of testing with the Lambo's, the 991 GT3, GTR Nismo, and a few others that could be quite fast at 700.

Although "best" is different based on the race type. Fuel and tire wear on or fuel and tire wear off? If fuel/tire wear is on, F50 and GT1. If fuel/tire wear is off F40/Enzo/F1

Edit: Pretty much everything has shuffled in the last update. F1 and Diablo GT are noticeable faster than either the F40 and F50. Need to refine my tunes of the Enzo, GT1, and Carrera GT as they might still be right there, but the Diablo GT and F1 are running a second quicker at Brands and almost two seconds quicker at Watkins than either the F40 or the F50, be it with my tune or Praiano's. The F50 in particular doesn't feel as planted as it was a couple updates back when I was still using it often. The F1 seems to be even quicker than before, with the lap times being accomplished essentially at 1/2-3/4 throttle for most of the laps aside from straights. If someone can get this car stable in the lower gears it may be the OP car I previously said did not exist.

So if you want to walk on eggshells, the F1 is the fastest 700pp road car by a decent margin. If you want a lively but more stable experience, the Diablo GT is about 1/2sec off the F1. If you want a very smooth, no throttle worries drive that is quicker than most, the F40 (Praiano tune)

Will probably keep searching for better times and using different cars. Don't have anything else to do in the game, that's for sure, lol

Last edited:
R32 tuned to 700pp eats everything
Also my oppinion.. R32 + R33 +R34 are Outstanding with a good Setup owns all others on a Track. Maybe not the Best Cars on Topspeed, but as a Tracktool one of the Best for Sure. The Porsche 911 ( 996 ) with a good PP700 Setup also very fast + stable. I MEAN a REALY Race Setup NOT Suspensiopn Glitch crap Setup!

Last edited:
Also my oppinion.. R32 + R33 +R34 are Outstanding with a good Setup owns all others on a Track. Maybe not the Best Cars on Topspeed, but as a Tracktool one of the Best for Sure. The Porsche 911 ( 996 ) with a good PP700 Setup also very fast + stable. I MEAN a REALY Race Setup NOT Suspensiopn Glitch crap Setup!
Not actually tried a skyline yet, been meaning to give one a whirl, have the gr1 version.

Are you using posted tunes (like Praiano's, etc) for the R32/3/4? I've been testing cars that should theoretically do great at 700pp at Brands Hatch and Watkins. Probably 30 or so cars (mainly those that are high 500's-mid-600's stock PP)

At Brands I've found four cars that have currently broken 1:30 laps (1:30 being good for me and my skill level; I'm not an alien by any means, lol) consistently: F1, Diablo GT, R34, R35 Nismo. The Ford GT '17 WANTS to get there but I've not got it dialed in yet. The R32 I can't get below 1:31's, mainly because I can't find that sweet-spot in the setup. The R34 and Nismo are both doing a couple tenths over 1:29, Diablo GT at 1:29 flat, F1 at 1:28 flat. Each one of these cars has at least a second I'm leaving out there in the areas I know I'm losing time, so I've got room to improve (I should also note my pedals had to be replaced for the second time in 5mo, so I'm currently on controller. However I'm only about 1/2 sec quicker at Brands with a wheel so the results should still be relevant.)

Do you setup the R32-34 with all of the aero/downforce parts, or do you go for more power output? I've not tried the 993 GT3 so that's one I need to tune and run as well. Tried the 991 GT3 RS and I can't get it to put its power down properly, regardless of tune. Also tried the Carrera RS (and CS) '95 and it's falling just outside 1:30 as well. Once done I'm going to re-do it on sports hards, but I have a feeling the GTR's, Huracan, and R8 will beat pretty much everything else. Negating the awd advantage is why I chose softs to start with, but I'm going to do hards or mediums anyway. I have nothing else to do in the game right now so I'm legit trying to find the fastest 700PP road car as objectively as possible, so I'm open to any suggestions, tips, tunes, etc.

If you're looking for raw speed, then the Chiron, the Veyron, the Aventador SV, the C7 Corvette ZR1, the C6 Corvette ZR1, the Veneno, the Enzo, the F12berlinetta, the Huayra and the F1 (approximately in that order).

For technical tracks, the Black has no competition:

It literally handles like a Gr4 car, with added power. Almost too good.

Clearly you are not paying any attention to the contents of this thread!
@hhhaaa was replying to the OP's first post that asked "what Road car is best for 700pp races".
Other people's posts were also about the 700pp races.
The thread title is evidently not what the OP was looking for.
Road car....
For technical tracks, the Black has no competition:

It literally handles like a Gr4 car, with added power. Almost too good.
This tune cannot be over sold. Excellent, excellent car.

I have a question:

What tires you intend to use at 700pp?
Racing tires, Sports Tires? That's important because affects greatly how you get to 700pp.

Also, tire wear and fuel usage are factors?

All in the mix, I have to add the Aston Martin DP-100 which I believe, as the #road car hashtag, specially when fuel consumption is a factor.

Clearly you are not paying any attention to the contents of this thread!
@hhhaaa was replying to the OP's first post that asked "what Road car is best for 700pp races".
Other people's posts were also about the 700pp races.
The thread title is evidently not what the OP was looking for.
And you're clearly not paying enough attention either. Both the thread title and the OP both specifically refer to the best 700pp road car. The Gr.B race cars are, well, race cars not road cars.

And you're clearly not paying enough attention either. Both the thread title and the OP both specifically refer to the best 700pp road car. The Gr.B race cars are, well, race cars not road cars.
And also to mention, there are people who always enjoy correcting others to make themselves feel good, as an adult that’s quite unnecessary!

It would be helpful to specify which 700’s you’re talking about, including the track, which will help determine the type/types of speed your looking for and if their are qualifications. Some cars will have a higher top speed, some will get to a similar high speed faster, while some have better low end acceleration or cornering ability; they can all be considered faster in their own right for certain events and the tracks.

For Example,
The answers for a WTC 700 with fuel/gas usage are not going to be the same as Americas Clubman Cup 700, Ferrari 700, Race of Turbos 700, or just a time trial/arcade with any 700pp road car. If your’e on something like Route X, Perhaps more than one feature is equally important such as the time from 0 to top speed as well as the actual final top speed, with cornering speed being of little or no consequence.

Last edited:
Last night I tuned my '69 429 Boss to finish Nurburgring Nordschleife in 6:33... can prob do 3-5 seconds faster, hit a barrier.

It's 703.49pp on Soft tires but on Meds I'm at 688pp.

This car was destroying R33/34's/GTRs/Porche and Ferrari's. The only competition I got was from a tuned ZL1 (straights its a beast) and a Ferrari F8 Tributo (the guy tuned it well, was very quick and good handling). I still won 1/2 races against those two in the open lobby which is saying a lot considering they prob are high 780-800pp, I'm very happy with what I've been able to do.

It's not the fastest nor the quickest accelerating car but I have handling and gearing DIALED. Punches way above its weight class and the engine sound is bliss. Just need a VR2, Logitech DD Pro and Trophy Playseat.

It crushes the Le Mans 700pp race and I'll try again at Sardegna with my updated tune. Prev. I ran Sardegna in 27:34 but its a lot faster than when I originally tested.

If you want a monster to try and conquer here she is, look no further. American muscle tuned to perfection. 2 months to fully build and tune.

Last edited:
Back