What is the rarest car in the game?

• Thread starter foxypa
  • 1,042 comments
I'm pretty sure it's the Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 Evolution Rally car...

Because I didn't even know it existed until recently...I had the regular rally car, but the Evo rally car shows up for the first time in 16 days :dopey:

Dees one :)
eigernordwandshorttracko.jpg

Rarest one is definetely not the FGT, or the 2CV. Those are actually common.

The Escudo gets my vote, saw it only once.

EDIT: I actually think it's the carbon X1, never seen one, or the GT Academy 370Z which I've also never ever seen. Or maybe even that Suzuki concept, that one which you can't buy in GT4 but it's there in the NCD.

Last edited:
Acura DN-X Concept. Can't find another one :grumpy:

You can win one by all-bronzing ic license, methinks. I own two of them, one from the UCD and one from the iC license. I was so bummed when I bought one from the UCD, because an hour later I got a free one from getting the license. :indiff:

Until the most recent OCD update, i think ive only seen the Mitsubishi HSR II only once. Glad it showed up gonna purchase that thing next time im on

Until the most recent OCD update, i think ive only seen the Mitsubishi HSR II only once. Glad it showed up gonna purchase that thing next time im on
Well, with my day rotation, I've seen it on day 776 with 174 km, and day 850 with 229 km. I use 3 online ID's so I bought it with all three between yesterday and today. Only my oldest ID had it, but I buy all the OCD's that I don't already have. I love the zero mile broke in cars. I have kept a 100% record of the UCD, and am up to day 1010. It has only appeared twice in my rotation to day 1010.

FiftyBelowZero
I have a Zonda LM, a Zonda R, and two Zonda C12s. I've also seen many Zondas online, so it's not very rare, actually.

I meant rare as in the ucd. There are plenty online, but I only seen one C12 ever. I got my C12 on the 3rd week in GT5. So its been a years time in GT5.

I meant rare as in the ucd. There are plenty online, but I only seen one C12 ever. I got my C12 on the 3rd week in GT5. So its been a years time in GT5.

I've seen the Zonda C12 seven times in the UCD throughout my time on GT5. It may seem inconceivable, but I find the Zonda very common.

I found that (now this is speaking sheerly in terms of how much you see it used) the Isuzu 4200R is very over looked. I picked one up and started driving it, very fun car for the record, and I kept getting asked where I got it from and what it was. Granted, Before I drove it I painted it black because Silver cars(Evo 8 aside) drive me up a wall. It was fun driving a car no one knew about and was so impressed with. I was out running NSX's and the like. Now for the rarest UCD I think the Lister takes it. I'm on around day 650(not 100% sure) and have seen it once, ever.

The car you want right now the most. Caterham Seven Fireblade, 2J, Prowler (Cars i couldn't get in GTPSP).

The tuxedo black chevelle was one of the hardest cars for me to find, by the time I eventually found one I had managed to collect them in nearly every other colour.

Back