- 4,543

- Los Angeles
- racingheartruby
- RubyWooby
I really really really dislike that station.
I really dislike you.
Radio Los Santos, Radio X, West Coast Classics, and East Los FM are my favorites.
I really really really dislike that station.
I am pretty sure I am with you on that. In fact I think that's one of the reasons I shut the in game radio off a long time ago.I really really really dislike that station.
I am pretty sure I am with you on that. In fact I think that's one of the reasons I shut the in game radio off a long time ago.
When me is using Trevor: Non stop pop(Hearing Rihanna or Pet shop boys while being this wierd lunatic is kind of funny).
Radio Los Santos when Franklin.
The Station which is on when I´m Michael.
When do you get the 4th character ??or is this a ce/se only feature ?? (41% atm)
FlyLo, Soulwax and sometimes Rebel Radio (Johnny Cash is great, but that other bloody song, Convoy... I woke up with the chorus stuck in my head this morning and it's taking a lot of effort to not murder myself) and the one with California Soul on it. That track really suits the game when you're just driving/riding around.