What makes Gran Turismo 6 stand out the most?

Whats stand out, i wonder? Oh yeah.
mario-andretti-posing-with-friends-hudson-hornet-gt6-first-love-638x399.jpg

This car

VBR
@FrzGT - It stands out alright...like a sore thumb!

;)

Well..you both are right lol

Well, I don't know if I can explain, but.

GT6 (and the GT series) have a lot of problems, it's stuffed with flaws we all know (we could make a giant list lol).

But still, GT have this feeling that it's concieved by one mind, not a committee, wich is something not just racing games, or games in general are lacking, the motoring industry is suffering greatly from this.

We all got dissapointed at one point or another in the GT series, of course, there's a lot of bull**** from PD, even if they barely communicate, and when they do, everything is so vague.

But you see, there are other racing games out there, some of them are much better simulators, there are other games with the same proposal, but we still expect something from GT, it grabs us, and it isn't just nostalgia.

All the time I see people around here saying "I'm done with this game", then there they are in another thread some days later... we can't all be masochists.

Yeah, of course there's a lot of things we want in the game that we'll probably never see implemented, and that sucks, just look at this course maker stupidity. A lot of people had already lost their hopes for it, but it came, in such a stupid way, but it came.

I usually try to understand what the **** is going on on PD, so I don't bash them undeservedly, but this is the first time I got really disapointed with them, c'mon, it's my ****ing favourite game series of all time, and even with all its flaws, I still love it.

GT6 had the first examples of decisions they make that showed they are trying to adapt to the public, GT6 is ****ing easy, and this was the first time I felt GT was losing its soul.

Yes, listening to your fanbase is important, but try not to compromise.

Precision of force feedback (FFB).
Absolutely stunning feel what it gives and makes immersion so good.

After playing countless hours on Assetto Corsa, Project Cars, RFactor, on my G27.. And going back to GT6.. was nearly impossible, just didnt feel right, and was strange... FFB isn't really refined well... that my opinion...

And for me the Variety of cars, as tracks.

Sup fellas! Long time lurker(and tune user :D) first time poster.

What makes GT stand out to me is the classy presentation. Not a lot of techno music and "bling", if you will.
I agree. GT always make me feel so relaxed when Racing and I like it a lot.

One word really. Blue.

Even Walter White wouldn't know what do with all the blue in GT6.

The inspiration to create meme's based on Gran Turismo is unparalleled by any other franchise in the entire gaming industry. Now if I only had a place to post those meme's.

For me it has to be the seasonals.

I do like the VGT and the updates however the free seasonals is what attracts me.

Let me contrast with the opposition. Deep down I kind of like Forza over GT but their rivals and monthly challenges are dire, absolutely DIRE.

They simply do not have the intricacies of the beginner, intermediate and expert seasonals.

Back