What manufacturer will you represent?

• Thread starter sk8er913
  • 382 comments
This is great question, I am very favorable to Dodge Vipers. They seem to be my favorite car in real life, I see many nice cars but every time i see a Viper or a decked out Challenger my heart skips a beat. But in GT 6 my favorite car is Honda HSV. I think i would be torn between both but i am leaning towards Dodge.

Lotus. As long as my favourite car of all time is still in there; the Elise 111R 2004.

:drool:

Well Ford (Australia) if it's included, maybe.. Hopefully... Meh...
If not then probably Toyota as it's got the 86, and some other really good race cars like the TS020 or 88-CV
I was thinking Mazda but the only serious reason I'd choose them is rotary power

blue-honda-logo-wallpaper-6.jpg

Jerome

Well if Holden & Ford Australia & Holden Special Vehicles & Ford Performance Vehicles truly get a whole range of each in Gran Turismo Sport I'd say either of those since Australian cars have not being properly represented in Gran Turismo games.

Lancia might be the dead man walking of auto manufacturers (thanks a lot, Sergio), but it's still my first choice. If not Lancia, then probably VW.

Last edited:
If the recent announcement via GT's Facebook page is to be believed re: the inclusion of "Super-Premium" cars only, this will throw a spanner into the works of this thread for those people who mentioned a brand with only Standard cars, or perhaps because of a certain Standard car they want to drive.

I'll be going for one of Honda, Nissan, Alfa Romeo, or Jaguar, depending on how the championships are organised, what cars actually turn up in the game, and so on.

Back