What manufacturer will you represent?

• Thread starter sk8er913
  • 382 comments
"On any given weekend, more Maz..." :D

Most likely Mazda. Will be interesting to see if that statement applies in the virtual world.

If a Premium Mk1 Austin Mini is available, I'll be switching from Mazda.

Was going with Mazda. Making the switch to VAG. Porsche(If available), Audi. Then, VW.

Pors... Oops! Wrong thread.

Seriously, I have to see what we get.

Oh shut up!
You know you'll wind up picking Nissan in the end. :P

I'll most likely go with Ferrari, Nissan or Aston Martin but it will depend on what the available cars are for each make in GT Sport.

Ill go either with SRT, Nissan, Mazda or Audi.

Idk its very hard to chose when theres like 200 manufacturers.

I hope there are more much more SRT race cars in GT6 like a Viper GT3, GT2 or GT1 or a Charger Touring car.

Because in Gt6 theirs only like 3 race cars from SRT which is a shame.

Last edited by a moderator:
'Gran Turismo'
Have fun in your road cars guys! I'll just be chilling here in my X2011 ;)

Seriously, Chevrolet all the way :cheers:

Abarth for me, They sound great, they look great, but I don't think they have any really high performance cars which may be a problem.

Abarth for me, They sound great, they look great, but I don't think they have any really high performance cars which may be a problem.
Sunday Cup?:cheers:
pw3.png

I recently bought a 1998 Mirage hatch. Maybe the Cyborg ZR will be my car/manufacturer of choice. Provably won't be more than a rally spec Evo, Super Taikyu Evo and Nurb 24Hr spec Evo available though.

I own a Ford Focus now but don't think I would represent that. Probably a classic manufacturer of a car I really like, for example Alpine A110S or something.

Seeing as how we will only have 8 manufacturers in GTS(if it ever comes out). https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/gran-turismo-sport-master-car-track-list.337662/

Audi are looking good with that R8 LMS. I like the squared look.

I thought about Mazda with the LM55 buy, that'll probably be a blank interior. The MX-5 may not have customization. Pass.

Not a fan of that Alfa. Pass.

The AMG GT3 is old. I'd wish for the AMG GT3 in it's place but, wishing for PD to so that... Pass.

I'm not digging the VGT cars. Pass.

The Veneno isn't my cup of tea. Plus, I see it as having it's own one make race. Yawn. Pass.

Out of the "confirmed" car list, Audi look the best.

7HO
That is not an official list of everything that will be in GTS, it is just a list of cars that have been seen in GTS media. I don't think anyone knows what GTS will be or include other than what has been officially mentioned and that it will apparently be different to what we have seen before.
I know. Just making the wait interesting for me. ;)

My only post in this thread had me saying Dodge.. But after enjoying the Audi R18 E-Tron has much as i have in PCs i change my mind and now will go with The Audi R18 E-Tron :D

Hope GTS has the 2014 R18-E Tron since its my favorite version

Mazda.
Or if in a time machine, Honda from the 90s (but sadly not now; what happened, Honda?).

I'm kind of curious how many have owned one of the car brands they'd represent and how that may impact things. For instance, I currently own a Mazda and previously owned two Hondas. I've also owned two Nissans and wouldn't pick them. Nor would I pick any GM having owned a couple of them, as the experience was borderline traumatic. But a Ford was my first manual car, so, err...maybe.

Mazda.
Or if in a time machine, Honda from the 90s (but sadly not now; what happened, Honda?).

I'm kind of curious how many have owned one of the car brands they'd represent and how that may impact things. For instance, I currently own a Mazda and previously owned two Hondas. I've also owned two Nissans and wouldn't pick them. Nor would I pick any GM having owned a couple of them, as the experience was borderline traumatic. But a Ford was my first manual car, so, err...maybe.
Since I've owned three Nissan Primeras(Infiniti G20 for the americans) and now a Nissan X-Trail, I choose to represent Nissan because I freaking love Nissan. :D

Last edited:
Back