Would use also these kind of songs if they werent friggin copyrighted, you cannot upload content you dont own.
This music copyright thing is just udderly stupid right now. I guess in the future we can only upload videos where were are but naked wearing no copyrighted materials and stand in your livingroom corner.
That song brings back memories, Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 2 anyone? I didn't really watch the video. Too busy reminiscing about playing imo one of the best racing games ever with my first ever racing wheel!
That song brings back memories, Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 2 anyone? I didn't really watch the video. Too busy reminiscing about playing imo one of the best racing games ever with my first ever racing wheel!
Yeah, I didn't buy it. I figure that it won't have the same charm as the old one. Besides, the original is always better than the sequel, even though HPII was a sequel...but you know what I mean.
What I've found is that Hot Pursuit II and the original Motorstorm have similar charm. The atmosphere in both games is great, and when paired with great music, they're both fun as hell. I always consider myself lucky when I get to race Motorstorm and "Slam" by Pendulum comes on! So awesome!!