What percent of completion are you at?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Brend
  • 69 comments
  • 4,123 views

Brend

Premium
Messages
11,772
Scotland
Scotland
Messages
GTSophy-Lapos
Messages
ClassicBrend
I'm at 95%
 
94% right now.

It might go up once I finish the B-Spec 4 hour Roadster Endurance.
 
70% but i got hooked on drifting lol
 
I'm on 96 and have been for a while, I think I'll stay there for a while too.
 
98. After I finish the final B-spec Enduro, all I'll have left is getting gold on GP/F and Suzuka Vettel challenges and the 24h A-Spec enduros.
 
Been stuck at 96% for a while.
 
Damn a lot of people are in the 90's.... :O
 
70% also but I got hooked on NBA 2K11.

94% but yeah 2k11 is also addicting. I've been wanting another ps3 so I could play 2k11 while the other unit is B-speccing LOL! :dopey:
 
Now I'm at 99% completion. The only things left I have to do are:
A-Spec
24h Le Mans
24h Nurburgring

Vettel Challenges
Gold GP/F
Gold Suzuka

Trophies:
1000 Cars in the Garage
Insane amount of money
A-Spec Level 40
All Golds
Platinum.

However since I'm a DS3 user, getting gold on the Vettel challenges is out of the question I guess. =(
 
I think about 40 something for me. :crazy:
 
A-Spec Level 27
B-Spec Level 16
73% Complete
I refuse to waste my life grinding on B-Spec. We need something like the Seasonals to boost B-Spec levels.
 
After just finishing Le Mans 24H on B-Spec, two weeks after doing it on A-Spec (I was at B-Spec level 8 back then), i'm currently sitting at a nice 99% xD.
 
68%
 
Just got to 95% today
 
81% last time i checked
 
Back