What percent of completion are you at?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Brend
  • 69 comments
  • 4,123 views
Still at 99% I managed to get a gold on the GP/F Vettel Challenge. Still have Suzuka though. Then I'll work on the 24h A-Spec races... maybe.
 
i been stuck on 88% for ages :S ive gone up levels, done endrance races (A and B) got more golds on licence tests....still 88...i hope for 89 soon :L
 
Around 96 or 97% last time I looked.
 
94% Just reached Level 30 Aspec last night so I can finally try and win the X1. I am level 29 in Bspec.
 
At 99% lvl35 a-spec and lvl40 b-spec. Only have the two 24hr races in a-spec left to do.
 
I was just playing along, without any pressure and it says 58%...further then I thought.
 
I'm at 94%. I'm tired of B-spec grinding, and I'm not doing anymore endurance races until we get a save function. I mainly play with cars and race online anymore, still love the game though! :)
 
97%

A Spec complete, and I'm loathe to wear the PS3 out grinding B-Spec!!
 
81%..... Kinda wish I wasn't this far already
 
I got up to 89% untll i lost the save file :( stupid power going out while my game is saving :(
 
97%. I've got the two A-Spec 24 hour races lined up for next week. I should be at 99% then.
 
96% just need last two B-spec enduros and to do the long A-Spec Enduros, but I'm not gonna push it, instead just collect, tune, and race cars the real enjoyment of the game.
 
83% and running out of things to do.....endurance and B-spec left......bit disappointing considering how long we waited, have been considering moving the wheel from the PS3 to the PS2, still got plenty of racing to do in GT4 which I restarted a while back to get ready for GT5.....also have plenty of racing to do in GT5 prologue with the dealership races........something sadly lacking from GT5 which means you end up with a stack of cars you don't need and will never use......

were 1000 cars necessary ?
 
98% 9hrs tsubaka and 2x 24hr (aspec) left ,found no time to do it...


b spec lvl 40
a spec lvl 34 1/2
 
46 %, still in Amateur championships.
I spend a lot of time in training and bonus races, which doesn't affect the progress %.
 
Some threads don't make much sense...
 
Dragon_Dude
At 99% lvl35 a-spec and lvl40 b-spec. Only have the two 24hr races in a-spec left to do.

Still at 99% but have got to lvl40/40 with only 24hrs at the Ring left. Will get er done after this weeks rd3 of GT Academy is over.
 
95% - Don't have the time/patience to do the endurance events, but i will get around to it some day.

A - 35
B - 33
 
Back