What Vision Gran Turismo Cars Are You Looking Forward To the Most?

  • Thread starter Thread starter SDsnakebutt
  • 44 comments
  • 3,387 views

What Vision Gran Turismo Car Are You Looking Forward Too the Most?


  • Total voters
    65
i voted "Bertone" simply because they have worked/designed together with alot of car makers, such as lamborghini, bmw, mercedes, aston martin, ferrari and more
i cant wait to see what body work they come up for this VGT thing in Gran Turismo
 
I'm sure we'll see the cars at some point, personally, I want the Alfa and the Toyota...
 
i voted "Bertone" simply because they have worked/designed together with alot of car makers, such as lamborghini, bmw, mercedes, aston martin, ferrari and more
i cant wait to see what body work they come up for this VGT thing in Gran Turismo
I totally agree with you. I didn't realize at first who they were but once i did i was very excited.

Is anybody REALLY expecting to ever see these cars in GT6?
Thats a question I have been avoiding to even ask myself. Its sad, with the lack of update content from PD, I'm afraid this question is all to real.
 
The next one!
I didn't get this at first... than i was like:idea: . Totally agree!


A future Mitsubishi Evo should be cool!
YES! definitely excited for both Mitsubishi and Subaru!

Hopefully with detailed interior. The Mercedes wasn't.
RIGHT! I was completely surprised the first time i changed my view to the interior view and just saw empty black space. Sometimes i feel like PD likes to specialize in empty black space
 
I like electric cars so im looking forward for the tesla one!
Agreed! this has me pretty excited for the Tesla-
i1iZJgJNzhJ5FC.jpg
 
The one I'm most curious about is Daihatsu. I just can't picture a VGT from that company, so that's what i'm looking forward the most. Every other maker (except jordan) had already proved their skills.
Yeah i'm looking forward to that one to!
 
Im looking most forward that the game gets fixed. First fix the game then add cars
 
Im looking most forward that the game gets fixed. First fix the game then add cars
Completely understand where you are coming from. Title should have said- " AFTER the game gets fix, what VGT cars are you looking forward to the most?"
 
You don't have a "none" vote for the rest of us. ;)
 
GM, though mostly out of morbid curiosity. It could be the next Corvette ZR1, or more likely it'll be some kind of stupid little electric sports car designed to reaffirm GM's leftist cred.
 
Am I the only person who voted for every single one? :D
I feel the same way but i made myself narrow it down to 6 of them.

You don't have a "none" vote for the rest of us. ;)
:lol: Very funny. I will make sure to remember if i ever make a poll again. Just for you.

GM, though mostly out of morbid curiosity. It could be the next Corvette ZR1, or more likely it'll be some kind of stupid little electric sports car designed to reaffirm GM's leftist cred.
Good input! I could see either happening
 
I feel the same way but i made myself narrow it down to 6 of them.


:lol: Very funny. I will make sure to remember if i ever make a poll again. Just for you.


Good input! I could see either happening
I was serious too. I think it a valid choice. I didn't say it to insult you so hope you didn't take it that way.
 
I was serious too. I think it a valid choice. I didn't say it to insult you so hope you didn't take it that way.
No i totally understand. I honestly didn't even think about putting that as a option so your post made me laugh. After you pointed that out i totally agree that it should be a choice. I appreciate your input.
 
Only saying Nike because I don't know how the heck they're going to pull that off.

Plus, it seems as if Mercedes Benz is the only manufacturer that's actually making concepts that make it into the game.
 
Only saying Nike because I don't know how the heck they're going to pull that off.

Plus, it seems as if Mercedes Benz is the only manufacturer that's actually making concepts that make it into the game.
They have already designed a car for the GT series that debuted in GT4. The Nike One:

nike-one-gt4-640x480.jpg


Before VGT's some projects had already made it into the series, like the GT by Citroën, that debuted in GT5:
attachment.php

Or the Toyota Motor Triathlon Race Car:
grandes-premios-10429__400x300.jpg

Or the new FT-1:
Toyota-FT-1-Concept-How-Gran-Turismo-Helped-Design-the-Car_01-@-GenCept.jpg


I'm sure there are more examples.
 
Last edited:
They have already designed a car for the GT series that debuted in GT4. The Nike One:

nike-one-gt4-640x480.jpg


Before VGT's some projects had already made it into the series, like the GT by Citroën, that debuted in GT5:
attachment.php

Or the Toyota Motor Triathlon Race Car:
grandes-premios-10429__400x300.jpg

Or the new FT-1:
Toyota-FT-1-Concept-How-Gran-Turismo-Helped-Design-the-Car_01-@-GenCept.jpg


I'm sure there are more examples.

Thank You for the pictures and input. have not seen the Nike pic before. Very Cool !:)
 
Honestly? None. I like the concept: Cars created in real life for inclusion in a popular video game...in theory it will broaden the appeal of both the video game (for those interested in the cars) and the car manufacturers (for those interested in the game). My problem is that the cars don't really exist. I don't feel concept cars of any kind should be included in a 'real driving simulator' except, perhaps, for the concept versions of cars that eventually made it to market. It's not likely you'll get a chance to drive an historic race car or one-of-one-produced, but even less of a chance of driving a design exercise. Let's have real cars. Just my $0.02.
 
Honestly? None. I like the concept: Cars created in real life for inclusion in a popular video game...in theory it will broaden the appeal of both the video game (for those interested in the cars) and the car manufacturers (for those interested in the game). My problem is that the cars don't really exist. I don't feel concept cars of any kind should be included in a 'real driving simulator' except, perhaps, for the concept versions of cars that eventually made it to market. It's not likely you'll get a chance to drive an historic race car or one-of-one-produced, but even less of a chance of driving a design exercise. Let's have real cars. Just my $0.02.
I totally understand where you are coming from. I would also like to thank you for explaining why you feel that way instead of just saying NONE, with no explanation. Another person earlier on this thread brought it to my attention that i didn't have a choice for "none" on the vote. Your post supports that and i will definitely make sure to put a "none" choice if i happen to make another poll. Again, thanks for your input and thanks for not being disrespectful or bashing the topic. I appreciate it. :)

These cars.. are they EVER coming?
Ha Im going to hold on to some hope that they will. PD has a few other things that they need to fix/finish first. But i would hope they wouldn't leave GT6 forever unfinished.
 
Back