What was your first car in GT4?

• Thread starter prowler45
  • 671 comments
I followed the IGN's GT4 guide, so I took a silver Mitsubishi Lancer Evo. II 92'.
A very decent car, 200+HP under 10.000 cr.

I don't bother buying a car to start with. I just go win the Mazda Kusabi from all B License silver. It's useful early on. It's fast, it handles well and it can win a few races. And it looks kinda cool. After I run out of races I can do with prize cars and easy manufacturer events I might pick up that lovely HPA R32 with the 552 horses (for 31K!). I might not though, cause the Audi TT race offers up an easy win with a stock car (though the V6 is pricey) as well as an awesome prize car.

On my first file, my first car was a '92 Lancer Evo. I got that bad boy over 400 horsepower before I realized I was playing GT the wrong way (i.e. barely winning the 4WD challenge over and over because I couldn't corner to save my life). Begun trying to learn how to actually play the game but my save file was corrupted.

When I started again, the first car I used in a race was the Mazda Kusabi. First car I bought was, if memory serves, a BMW 330i. My girlfriend has one in real life, which is why I bought mine :P

The good old 1995 subaru impreza wrx sti version II :) hahaha
Got it up to 477 HP, cant get it any higher :( moved on to an evo VII mr, and a supra hehehe, rz model

Mine was also a Subaru. I don't remember what one exactly. All I remember is that it was powerful, affordable and gray. I got a long way through my first trip around GT4 with it. Got it up to near 500hp. I still have a thing for powerful 4WD sedans.

OpelAstra
Mine was also a Subaru. I don't remember what one exactly. All I remember is that it was powerful, affordable and gray. I got a long way through my first trip around GT4 with it. Got it up to near 500hp. I still have a thing for powerful 4WD sedans.

Hahaha sounds like the impreza, the one i have xD that was affordable and powerful :)

Hahaha sounds like the impreza, the one i have xD that was affordable and powerful :)
Indeed. The second time I started the game, I went for the cheap and powerful Mitsubishi Lancer 4wd. I liked that one slight better. Just as powerful, but less "squirty"/hyper somehow.

OpelAstra
Indeed. The second time I started the game, I went for the cheap and powerful Mitsubishi Lancer 4wd. I liked that one slight better. Just as powerful, but less "squirty"/hyper somehow.

Hahaha honestly i like that hyper feeling :D
It gives the car personality in my mind hahaha

Green Toyota Celica GT-R '91. It's one of my symbols from the first days of playing GT4 that I still have in my garage. 👍

Ha, you had a Skyline? Don't blame you, there were so many. Doesn't quite have the power of the Mustang, but that mustang stock had the turning ability of a Veyron, so...I lost the Sunday Cup the first time...:guilty:

drifterzzz
yeah agree with u miata im using it in gt5 until i get civic ep super fast

Yea i used miata till i realized that gt karts was an easy way to get money quick so i did as many of those as o could then bought a gt

Back