What was your first car in GT4?

• Thread starter prowler45
  • 671 comments
Mitsubushi Lancer 1600 GSR 👍

'73, Everest Blue. Modified with black wheels from used wheel lot, racing transmission, Stage 2 NA tune, and a racing exhaust. Its name is Bellamy :D

Cost a crisp 14,200cr from the Mitsubishi dealership. I got the money from selling some license test cars. I never drove any of them before selling, so they didn't really count as first cars :P

368150258.jpg

368150261.jpg

Last edited:
The first time I played GT4?.. A used Honda Civic SiR if I remember correctly. Won the Sunday Cup (?) and FF's with it. Nowadays I gather up a handful of cars from passing Licenses, I'll then use them to win what I can.
The Mazda Kusabi '03 that is awarded for getting all silver on the National B license is particularly good 👍

My first car: Toyota MR2 '90

So your first car in GT4 doesn't exist in GT4? Niiiice. 1337est hax I've ever seen.

What??? Yeah it does. It was in the used car section. And it was like orangish.

No, it doesn't.

Used MR2s in GT4 are:

Toyota MR-2 G (1986)
Toyota MR-2 G Limited Supercharger (1986)
Toyota MR2 G-Limited (1997)
Toyota MR2 GT-S (1997)
Toyota MR-S S Edition (1999)

Notice that there's no 1990 one on the list.

Restarted and imported 100,000Cr. Then I bought a black 1990 Mazda RX-7 FC3S GT-X from my other game save on my second memory card.

Since I always start with the driving tests my first car was the Lupo. First car I actually used was the 270R. First car I bought was the '99 Skyline GT-R MNP.

HPA Motorsports Stage II R32 '04 (with turbo installed) 👍.

Useful in many easy races, leaving opponents a lap behind :P (in 3 laps races).

On my first game it was an Evo from the late 80s or early 90s. Not sure which one.

On subsequent games it could have been anything because i did the licenses before buying any cars

My first car in GT4 was a 1991 Honda Civic. Not sure how much i tuned it up since this was back when i was starting my first playthrough 5-6 years ago.

My first ever car was a Nissan Primera, just because my family had one back at the day. :D Couldn't make it win any races at the FF Challenge, but had some Sunday Cup victories.

1992 Mitsubishi Lancer Evo I. What a great car to start with. Won me plenty of races. Then I won the Mitsubishi CZ-3 Tarmac concept, and the Lancer Evo was stored in my garage.

I've always had a thing for Lancer's despite not liking dsm cars. just something about them. It's like a 67 Shelby Cobra for Chevy guy's. It's powered by a company they dislike but, they love it. Btw, my first car on my second or third save was a 89 Fairlady Z. I did the 100,000cr. swap.

Back