What was your first car in GT4?

• Thread starter prowler45
  • 671 comments
BEING THE SPEED FREAK I AM I JUST COULDN'T RESIST THE MITSUBISHI EVO GSR '92 IN THE USED CAR SHOWROOM (EARLY 90'S)

WHEN YOU TYPE IN ALL CAPS IT LOOKS LIKE YOU ARE YELLING AND THAT IS NOT SOMETHING THAT MOST PEOPLE WOULD YELL ABOUT!! BUT I GUESS YOU'RE JUST REALLY EXCITED ABOUT THAT CAR AND HAD TO SHOUT IT OUT!!

BEING THE SPEED FREAK I AM I JUST COULDN'T RESIST THE MITSUBISHI EVO GSR '92 IN THE USED CAR SHOWROOM (EARLY 90'S)

the Lan-Evo I GSR is one of the best starter cars on GT4..,

also, please try to avoid using ALL CAPS next time.., we have a little thing here called "NETiquette'".., :D please refer to post #362..,

the Lan-Evo I GSR is one of the best starter cars on GT4..,

also, please try to avoid using ALL CAPS next time.., we have a little thing here called "NETiquette'".., :D please refer to post #362..,

The Lancer Evo I is good yes, but I find the Impreza Vers.II is actually better, I think its cheaper too.

Theres a MR-2 (SW20) for under 10k too.

being able to get the cien so early in the game screwed up the beginning of the game though.. when i went back to playing gt3 after beating most of gt4, i found my garage 'development' more linear and satisfying.. getting that skyline and slapping a stage 2 turbo and finally being able to win the big races was really rewarding, because i got it so much later in the game

anyways, cant wait to progress in gt5 :) i will probably try to constrain myself and play with the slower cars longer, instead of quickly building up money, buying expensive cars, and not appreciating them as much

Cash waster. The FD RX-7 provides the same or better performance for 50k less. :P

I've always thought of the NSX-R to be better, give one about 350bhp and a wing, and it'll fly even on S3's :sly:

I cant deny how fast FD's are though, I have a couple of high power ones that eat other cars. :P

I've always thought of the NSX-R to be better, give one about 350bhp and a wing, and it'll fly even on S3's :sly:

I cant deny how fast FD's are though, I have a couple of high power ones that eat other cars. :P

That's it, I'm getting so tired of hearing about FDs I'm actually going to drive one, crappy sounding rotary and all. Maybe MFT or RCV will have a high powered, winged, race tyred one.

You've never driven one?? You really are missing out. Test someone elses, but also build your own - they can easily handle 500hp on S3's.

I drove one in a top speed test once, otherwise let's just say I'm not a fan of rotaries :yuck: I'll be testing MFT's FD-R.

I grabbed the Chevy Z06, tuned it A LOT, and won the American showroom a few times... 8% completed, and already had 1.5million credits :). I thought ahead.

:)the EVO 92 GSR.......:),although the car looks like 80's:crazy:,but its really worth buyin' it:cool:.I havent started my licenses yet at that time:lol:

I recently discovered the '92 GSR> I love it too, tho it understeers A LOT. Holy moley. Anyone else experience this?

I killed a lot of understeer in this car by getting a VCD and dialing it for a 90% rear-drive bias.

Last edited:
:)the EVO 92 GSR.......:),although the car looks like 80's:crazy:,but its really worth buyin' it:cool:.I havent started my licenses yet at that time:lol:

you mean that old shoebox with wheels on it?? yeah that was my 3rd starter car.., :D :lol:

Funnily enough, that was mine too (not counting license prize cars), back from when I had absolutely no clue about how to play the game. I have no idea how I got enough money for it, but I used it in a bunch of early races, for many of which it was overkill.

the first car i drove was the mazda usabi that i won in the license tests, the first car i bought? Dunno, i think it was the mazda mx5, i used it for the fr championship, i didnt need anything else, the kusabi was perfection, even stock ti blew the doors off almost every car in the begginners leauge.

Latest Posts

Back