What will be the first car-track combo you drive in Project Cars?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Doomstorm16
  • 143 comments
  • 9,973 views
Early access it was: Asano LM11 (which is the Audi R18 tdi '11 now) on Hockenheim historic...

After release I think it will be one of my favorite combos: Aston Martin V12 Vantage GT3 on the Nordschleife
 
I've been thinking about this for months now. probably the Caterham SP/300.R round the Nurburgring F1 track.
 
For me its gonna be the Radical SR3 - SR .
With this open car i will do a little road trip around al the tracks first .

greets
 
Evolution @ SUZUKA !!!!
頑張れ日本!!!
 
Good question. Practical person that I am, I'll probably start with something I'm familiar with from another game, like the BMW 1M at Oulton Park using the factory settings to ease my way into the game. From there to possibly Laguna or Brands Hatch. As I did in AC when I started that a few months ago, I'll be really focused on figuring out how everything works at first in terms of physics and FFB, before I start hopping from car to car and track to track That will come later.
 
After giving RaceRoom a drive today at a friends, I can't wait to take the BMW M3 E30 out anywhere, and see how it compares.

Such a car!
 
It would've been the GT40 MKIV @ Lemans, but living in the U.S....:(
 
I cannot imagine that the NA buyers will not get access to the LE cars.
 
I cannot imagine that the NA buyers will not get access to the LE cars.
i'm really sad that NA doesn't get it i want the LE cars so much :( the feels are real man. I hope NA gets it digital on psn before launch.
 
Having seen the choices I would recommend this go to a aero track such as spa or brands then do one of the tap following
Evolution of f1
Lotus 49
Lotus 72
Lotus 78

Lotus 98 t
The formula a
Or
Formula rookie
Formula c
Formula b
Formula a

This is fun todo aswell as testing out your skills.
You can do similar with the prototypes.
 
Zakspeed Capri at the 'Ring (sunset setting) - and with custom FOV.

120px-Fry_drool.gif
 
Back