What will be the first car-track combo you drive in Project Cars?

RS500 somewhere new!

Maybe one of the BTCC tracks, I'm also tempted to run somewhere I ran a lot on GT5/GT6 just to get the feel of it, not played GT6/Any racing game since the PS4 came out!

:nervous:

i was debating this with my friend so googled it and found wikipedia has the phonetic spelling of Brno as 'Berno'. good enough for me

The proper pronunciation is in fact Brueno. In German the town is named Brünn.

The proper pronunciation is in fact Brueno. In German the town is named Brünn.
yeah i know the German word but how do you pronounce 'Brueno'? i was going on the footballer Dado Prso always being called 'Perso' by commentators

yeah i know the German word but how do you pronounce 'Brueno'? i was going on the footballer Dado Prso always being called 'Perso' by commentators

That's exactly how I look at it.
P.S. what a player he was during that spell in the Champions League for Monaco

I want to test the handling and the frame rates first so I will probably take a road car (Audi R8 maybe?) round Monaco for a practice session on my own and then chuck a massive field of opponents in at night during a storm to see how the frame rate is affected by a large field of cars.

Then once I've got the camera settings how I want them I'll spend years racing Karts in the career mode :)

Changed my mind! Probably will do a time trial in single player in the Radical SR3 (easy car to drive) on the Bugatti circuit (simple track), just so that I get the FFB settings right before I start the career! :lol: There are so many FFB options, it may take a while before I find the perfect setting!

RUF GT3 on my local track Snetterton. Probably a full race weekend with real weather, one make to simulate the 911 supercup that supports the BTCC.

Back