What's that one race right now that you just cant beat?

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTOne2Three
  • 52 comments
  • 4,250 views
Messages
932
Messages
Chicano3000X
Messages
Chicano3000
Supercar Festival Seasonal Event TokyoR246.

I am using a Lamborghini Murcielago fully tuned. Problem is that it seems I have become a wall magnet. I keep ending up in 3rd..
 
Stupid bloody Grand Tour event in the Lamborghini on the Toscana course. Cannot get 1st place, no matter how neat I am.
 
The WRX seasonal event, 2nd place. So close but yet so far......
 
Stupid bloody Grand Tour event in the Lamborghini on the Toscana course. Cannot get 1st place, no matter how neat I am.


^^This, the "Expert"seasonal, and the DC Top Gear seasonal.
Silver on all of them. :guilty:
 
ShaneG
^^This, the "Expert"seasonal, and the DC Top Gear seasonal.
Silver on all of them. :guilty:

1st gear for chicagi and on the way out of hammerhead, don't wind out to the outside. Stay tight to the concret on your right until your on the straight towards the followthrough. Way more traction and speed by straightlining it like that.
 
The gran turismo karting experience expert class on autumn ring.
 
The Daytona race in the NASCAR series .. B-Spec :/
 
Dc tg time trial or vettel trials
 
Vettel Challenge Golds - Everything else is a piece of cake for me.
 
On R246 with the Lamborghini Murcielago fully tuned, the parts that get me are the turn on the straight, the one that's slightly to the right. On other cars, it was no big deal at all, but on this car, it can be done without breaking but it has to be timed just right or you'll hit the wall, bounce to the other side, then hit that wall and spun out.

And the very first turn aswell. 75% of the time I'm understeering.
 
The rally challenge with Sebastian Loeb in special events. I can barely bronze it. :(
 
Vettel challenge for me too, then again I'm using the DS3 so I'm not getting my hopes up.
 
The rally challenge with Sebastian Loeb in special events. I can barely bronze it. :(

This. I got silver on Toscana, then tried the other two and was hopeless. And I've even done the Vettel Challenge now :lol:

Anyway, FGT Championship and all endurances except for Indy, Laguna and Grand Valley. Mainly because I don't have time for them. I know you're thinking I can just use the championship saves for the FGT, but the championship saves are freaking horrible.
 
24h endurances because I don't have the time. All golds on other races & events :D
 
Dafty Redbull challenge + DS3 so yeah never going to manage a 100%.
 
Clubman cup
 
Im a really bad driver... I can barely pass any test.
 
The midclass seasonal at Tokyo R246
 
What an useless topic.

Just keeps going and going and going, eh?

OT, though, I guess it would be useless to know. Unless some other members come up with the know-how to beat the races that are the most difficult.

For me it would be the 24 Hr enduros. The only way I'll be able to beat that is to send my family, employees, and customers together on a vacation. (And throw my 'phone into the lake.

Someone mentioned in some other thread about an enduro party - as in get a bunch of pals and take turns like RL drivers - that would be a lot of fun . . . but my ego just doesn't want to do this. Must have the fantasy come true myself.

I have read that other members have done it. So . . . difficult, but not impossible.
 
Everytime I attempt to gold the Challenges I scream profanities at Vettel. Why can't he slow down just a tad when he was doing his timed laps for PD. I'm beginning to see corners where no corners exist ! :)

GT5-2_1764261bVettel.jpg
 
Lotus Elise - Top Gear Challenge

I'm using a Driving Force pro, even before the first turn, sometimes the car just skids out into hell. Whenever I break, I end up losing complete control of the car.:(
I drive most cars without any assists besides ABS without problems , hell even my fully tuned enzo is way more stable than this :S

@Energizerrr its far from useless
 
All 4 24 hour races

completely rediculous they expect me to leave my ps3 on for that long.
 
Last race of Nascar B-Spec and Sebastian Loeb Challenge... :dunce:
 
Back