What's that one race right now that you just cant beat?

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTOne2Three
  • 52 comments
  • 4,250 views
For the Special events, the 2 rally ones, and the Vettel challenge...
I could probably get the rally events if I tried them a few times in a row, but its terribly annoying to do the 1 minute section, not have the option to retry it, then wait 2 minutes for the next section to load, for another 1 minute section and another 2 minute load time... I just can't be bothered to keep trying it...

for some reason I'm having trouble with the A-spec formula gran turismo championship event too...
 
Suzuka in FGT championship, man i hate that track using the FGT.
 
Suzuka in FGT championship, man i hate that track using the FGT.

That's ok, I hate most tracks in the FGT. :)

If it handled like the FGT from GT4, ah well...
 
The bspec NASCAR championship. My driver just can't get anywhere! Any solutions?
 
JTpwnface
For the Special events, the 2 rally ones, and the Vettel challenge...
I could probably get the rally events if I tried them a few times in a row, but its terribly annoying to do the 1 minute section, not have the option to retry it, then wait 2 minutes for the next section to load, for another 1 minute section and another 2 minute load time... I just can't be bothered to keep trying it...

for some reason I'm having trouble with the A-spec formula gran turismo championship event too...

Me too with the formula gt. Only because I'm impatient. LOL
 
peter_vod69
Stupid bloody Grand Tour event in the Lamborghini on the Toscana course. Cannot get 1st place, no matter how neat I am.

Lol you don't need to be neat. After the long straight I rode the wall and won gold by 2 seconds
 
Stupid bloody Grand Tour event in the Lamborghini on the Toscana course. Cannot get 1st place, no matter how neat I am.

That and anything with the Eiger Norwand in it. I just can't seem to gold that track no matter what event it's in. I'm more the old school rallying drifting through corners I can't seem to adapt to the newer, closer to tarmac racing, Loeb style. The Loeb ice event is the only one where I can use my old school techniques and guarantee an easy victory. As for the Vettel events, well the guy is clearly not human. :crazy:
 
The feeling I get driving my fully modded Ferrari Enzo around ROME in the Seasonal Event "La Festa Cavallino" ... is simply amazing. I have done so many laps round there, and yet every single lap it still feels special.

I have never experienced this in a racing game before, it just feels so good. Even when I'm out of control, I still feel in control.

That car on that track is perfection! Same as the Lotus Elise on the Nurburgring F1 circuit.
 
The WRX seasonal event, 2nd place. So close but yet so far......

Im dont want to sound arrogant but this its the only race in all GTs that i cant win!!!! and piss me off a lot!!! :scared:
 
All expert challenges in seasonal events (best: silver with the elise) and the vettel (only got bronze on monza, nothing on the two others), using DS3 and not trying more than 30 minutes the same race (get nervous and bored otherwise)
 
Same here redbull challenge using DS3 + i hate driving the X2010 its steering is weird and i always can't drive normally in other cars after driving that dam odd car :rolleyes:
 
Gold on Loeb and Vettel events. They demand a lot of time to even get close to managing gold.
 
Gold on Loeb and Vettel events. They demand a lot of time to even get close to managing gold.

Loeb is easy, I got a gold on first or second attempt on all 3, Vettel on the otherhand is incredibly hard to do.
 
There are so many to choose from...

The first two Vettel races
The cone slalom test in the Toyota FT86
All three Loeb Rallying events
Lamborghini on the Toscana and Alfa round Swiss Alps
And finally those stupidly annoying final three NASCAR "races". Fail the test because you touch someone. Last time I saw some NASCAR they were rubbing and smashing into each other for fun.
 
Well......I did it. I completed the sebastian vettel challenge. But i still cant do the expert events. I wish someone could mentor me to become a better driver.
 
Everything but the Vettel challenges are a cake walk for me :/
 
The feeling I get driving my fully modded Ferrari Enzo around ROME in the Seasonal Event "La Festa Cavallino" ... is simply amazing. I have done so many laps round there, and yet every single lap it still feels special.

I have never experienced this in a racing game before, it just feels so good. Even when I'm out of control, I still feel in control.

That car on that track is perfection! Same as the Lotus Elise on the Nurburgring F1 circuit.

Cool story bro 👍
 
Right now, the Nurburgring 24hr in the Real Circuits seasonal is making me work hard but i'm enjoying it a lot. Determined to stick to Racing Hard tyres and not tune, best i've had is silver, I know I still have a lot to learn on that track though...I know it well enough but I also know there are parts where I lift, and I still get power oversteer out of some sections with anything LMP or above, and it totally spoils my lap 👎

Aside from that, not bothered with the Vettel challenge, X2010 isn't fun with a DS3 (only just golded the new special event), there are a few things I only have silver on too such as the Elise Top Gear thing, and the very long endurance races are on ice until the save facility in spec 2.0 :)
 
Back