What's the best car for Like the Wind?

• Thread starter RIPCDE
  • 290 comments
Ryk
I used a Speed 12 with just a custom gearbox and a heavy lead foot.

....the heavy lead foot is the best way to win......most of the Le Mans type racing machines can do the job with some tuning.....

I think I used my 15th anniversary Huarya. Stock suspension, every power option maxed out, and the trans set to around 260mph. I was having trouble with the Citroen concept, so I bought one of those and it was awful. I don't know how the AI kept it on the road.

I used the Light Car Company Rocket '07. You win it by achieving gold in the first 3 Goodwood Festival of Speed Time Trials. It may only have 350 or so HP when fully tuned by it only weighs around 380kgs and purchasing Nitrous will take it up to 300+ MPH! The max PP is around 652 but don't be fooled, this thing is a LMP destroyer.

i am using jay leno car with nitro and everything and still come in 4th place its very annoying, i am maxing out around 246-251, but the bugatti and another car keep drafting me then take over at the end, please help, which car can go the fastest on the route x?

Toyota Minolta will win it. Put the Max speed up a bit and you will have no issues

I used a Nismo gtr32 stune with a customized final drive ratio , it's not that hard bro. You NEED to slipstream nothing more, also try blocking the cars when they almost overtake you

Mate. If you have trouble with this race, just pack it up and start on guitar hero...
image.jpg

Audi R8, but had to be mindful of the Veyron streaming me at the finish. Had to put on some blocking manouvers.Had the gears set to 480 k's and was streaming in the race up to 430 odd from memory, very fast.

Did it first with the Toyota 7 but I wouldn´t recommend it had to do big blocking of the FXX and Veyron.
After winning an Enzo did it in her and bam won very easily. Tuned her and made 510kph (don´t know the mph cause SI-unit is meter not yard, inch or any other "stupid" value)

Used a Peugeot 908 with the stage-3 turbocharged and the gears set for maximum top speed. You'll need a LMP for many other races anyways.

Did it in a tuned Toyota Supra RZ courtesy of this gentleman. For hilarity's sake, I made the car look as tacky as I could. (The thought of a riced-out Supra passing LMP cars left and right I found hilarious.)

I easily trounced the competition at SSRX. Wasn't as easy of a race for SSR7, but I won by blocking. However the car was too impractical for Indy, so I used the 15th Anniversary R18 with the "auto-set" top speed value cranked up a notch or two. I didn't completely leave them in the dust, but I had somewhat of a comfortable lead.

I used a Deltawing - max aero on the rear, adjust the top speed. I got into 1st by the first turn. When I got overtaken by the Veyron, Citroen & Huayra, I just sat on the bumper of the Veyron until the 2nd turn, then I took off to cross the line a split second before they caught up.

You can't block them cos they'll nerf you right off the track!!! I haven't tried lowering the aero, that's my next mission!

what is the best car and tuning for this one?

i cant get over 200 mph in my nissan and need to buy new car

LIKE THE WIND, not line the wind

Mercedes-Benz Vision GT - fully tuned on Sports Softs.
interesting, much lower hp than the others i am looking at
what is this accept as a gift, it says , from the 2nd time onward you have to pay for it, what does that mean, you can only drive it once as a gift?

For the long fast tracks, Peugeot 905, lowered downforce, stretched out the gearing, added high rev turbo. No problem.

For the first one, I used a 550pp gt car

interesting, much lower hp than the others i am looking at
what is this accept as a gift, it says , from the 2nd time onward you have to pay for it, what does that mean, you can only drive it once as a gift?

First time is free, after that it's 1million credits.

It can get over 1000hp fully tuned which you need to hit 280mph+.

You can get the car as a gift. If you wish another, you need to pay for it.

Back