What's the best Midnight Club Game?

• Thread starter DonkeyFuzz
  • 42 comments
MC2 is still my favorite to this day, its simple and I like it for that, plus it has a really good soundtrack, and I really wanted LA to be my favorite, but the handling in the game was just....odd to say the least, but it stands as my 2nd favorite.

I have only 1 Midnight Club game, Midnight Club: Los Angeles Complete Edition. I must say, that is an EPIC game!
I'm thinking of getting the Complete Edition for either my PS3 or 360. I sold my old LA game since I thought it broke because the controller kept losing connection. But turned out the controller loses connection due to the vibrations (learned it after the tutorial level in Disney Infinity :D). It's an old 360...

Wow quite the resurrection of an old thread :D

Anyhow, since it's here... I LOVED Midnight Club: LA. I sincerely hope that R* makes a new Midnight Club soon; so much fun and creative

I sincerely hope that R* makes a new Midnight Club soon; so much fun and creative
I think R* already said they aren't interested in making a new Midnight Club game, which is a shame. However, if they do decide to make a new one then they should remove the garage limit MCLA had. I don't see the point in giving players infinite cash if we can't buy every car in the game. (Although it's nowhere near as bad as NFS's 5 car limit)

For me MC3: DUB Edition was the best one. IMO had the best overall car list and the customisation was amazing for the time. Plus it had multiple cities to drive around in. I would love it if R* made an HD Remake of Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition with proper multiplayer.

To be honest I was Kind of disappointed with MC:LA Complete Edition.
Beside the Livery Creator and the better graphics & sounds (due to new consol generation) in my opinion MC: 3 Dub Edition Remix was better in every other aspects.

More(?) and better Music, way cooler and in my opinion much more cars and more customisation parts.
You had plenty of chopper bikes and sportsbikes. In MC:LA there are no Choppers and 2 or 3 bikes..
In MC3 Dub Edition Remix you had tons of Bumpers and other stuff for your cars to Customize. In MC LA you have 5 bumpers maximum.
Also the car lineup was cooler in MC:2 Dub Edition Remix. Just scroll through the list and you will find so many extremely cool cars.

MCLAs lineup was kind of boring for me. Especially as I'm not a fan of convertibles/cabrios and they only gave me Convertibles for many cars.

So clear winner for me is my all time favourite MC game MC 3 Dub Edition Remix.

If it wasn't for the fishtailing in Midnight Club 3 and LA, I would have enjoyed them more. Being as such, Midnight Club 2, was the most interesting for me. The characters each having their own ambitions and personalities, the cities being varied enough from each other that I didn't feel like I was traveling on the same road thousands of times. While I would have enjoyed more sportsbikes, the cars were enough for me.

For me, Midnight Club 1 was less fun than 3/Remix and LA and that was due to it being so short, while Remix was probably my most hated of the series as it just felt like Midnight Club 2's Tokyo thrown in with some cars and music and I just felt like I should have not bought MC:3 at all.

1st. Midnight Club Los Angeles - Cockpit View, Good Car Selection, Big Map, Nice Customization.... EA needs to learn with Rockstar Games.
2nd. Midnight 3 Dub Edition - Pure Speed Adrenaline, Nice Customization and 4 Maps to play, it was indeed the best PS2/PSP/XBOX racing game ever.
3rd. Midnight Club II - The cars may be not licensed but it was really fun and also it have 3 Cities from Different Countries of the world, Los Angeles - US, Paris - France and Tokyo - Japan
4th. Midnight Club Street Racing - It's a good game but not as fun as other MC Games
5th. Midnight Club L.A Remix - Somehow i felt like this game is not complete, i know PSP have hardware limitations but the PSP Version is somehow so confusing, they should have made the game from scratch instead of making a Midnight Club 3 with Midnight Club 2 Maps.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back