whats the kindest thing youve done for your online friends?

  • Thread starter Thread starter lukey2985
  • 67 comments
  • 3,771 views
i gave all my friends a 2010 ss camaro for xmas , i thouht it would be pretty cool to do that:sly:
 
I saw a post about a lost save and a couple of people needed help. Easy levelling being possible with the Seasonals I provided each with my nicely run in NASCAR Camry (yes, they were duped as Bob has yet to have the talent to use it on B spec for me so I still need it). A C4 was sent out as well.
 
i sent out a cool sounding horn :dopey: dont really know anyone that needs anything COOL, plus i dont have that much cool stuff yet! only level 13 :odd:
 
I gave a friend who just got the game an Mobel 1 NSX race car and a Honda Prelude as I had two of each. (Not duped) I'm a collecter, but I don't need more then one of the same car and i can't stand to sell a car so i gift out any duplicates i have.
 
I mentioned that I had a certain Corvette that I found in the UCD, and a friend of mine said he's been looking for that car for ages and he really likes it. So I just gave it to him :) I think it cost a couple million, but I can't remember. I've got more darned cars than I can find time to drive anyway.

Somebody else lost their game save and was asking for cars, so I gave him a Pagani that I got in the UCD.
 
I tried to show someone called lukey2985 how to use apostrophes, but he couldn't get his head around it :(
 
Because I am ahead of my online friends with cars and levels, I always pull over at the finish line so I can finish last. Its not like I need the points. If they need a car for an event I will gift it to them.
 
Back