whats the kindest thing youve done for your online friends?

  • Thread starter Thread starter lukey2985
  • 67 comments
  • 3,771 views
one of my best friends just got the game... and when i needed a car for the ferrari i asked him which ferrari should i get and he said the italia! so he got the game a few days ago and to his surprise an italia was in his garage! so happy
 
The thing is and I include myself in this , there are People who will never be good enough to get the X2010 Prototype . So when I managed to get one through trading I thought it was only fair to give it to other Friends of mine to let them try it out . It also makes the B-Spec Grind a bit Easier .

Anyone who has the skill to earn all 3 and get Golds in that goddam challenge deserves the Cars , me I just got lucky and it does no harm to give them away .

Rare UCD Cars is a Bigger Present simply because the UCD Rotation is mind boggling in the way it puts cars in Randomly .

All Given Presents are a Nice Touch of Genorosity 👍

Now, I'm stuck here.
My friend hasn't progressed through the game much, so I can't decide what to give him.
A Carbon X1 (seeing as those are very common now) or a rare coloured FGT?
 
I've given my friend a Carbon X1 and a Red X1.
Going to give another friend Miura on the 10th and another friend an X1 on the 11th.

Damned. I thought I was generous giving away one of my two Sebastian Vettel X1's. On the other hand, I did not do any trading, birhtday glitching, obtained all cars through winning races.
 
Damned. I thought I was generous giving away one of my two Sebastian Vettel X1's. On the other hand, I did not do any trading, birhtday glitching, obtained all cars through winning races.

I duped them.
I earned the cars myself (the Red X1 was given to me).
It was New Year :D
 
dayyum,i need some friends on from ere...:bowdown:
 
Gave my friend a Pugeot 908 and let him borrow my C4 for the seasonal race today.
 
I've given my friend a Carbon X1 and a Red X1.
Going to give another friend Miura on the 10th and another friend an X1 on the 11th.


I need a friend like you. Add Phattracker ;)

Gifted all fully built.....
Lambo sv
Carbon r34
Lambo gallardo
Ferrari 430 x2
Gt 40 no stripe
 
I need a friend like you. Add Phattracker ;)

Gifted all fully built.....
Lambo sv
Carbon r34
Lambo gallardo
Ferrari 430 x2
Gt 40 no stripe

Sorry, but I don't even know you well enough...
 
I've never duped once or used the birthday option once, even for my own legitimate birthay. All the following has been grinded for or bought with spare money received from A or B spec.

Gifted:

Friend a)
Calibre DTM
Toyota Supra JGTC '03
Audi R8 LMS (GT3)
Jag XJ13
Falken R34gtr Race Car
Mazda Altezza Racecar
Subaru Impeza 22b
Subaru Impreza Spec C
Mitsubishi EVO VI T.M.
Lotus Esprit V8 se
Toyota Yaris - 1/2 full modded
RM Golf Mk IV
VW Golf MK IV road car - fully modded
Maclaren MP4
Ferrari 430 Suderia

Friend b)
Gallardo 560 - 1/2 fully tuned, sprayed, wheels, full aero kit

Friend c)
Ferrari 458 Italia

Friend d)
Mazda RX7 BP Falken drift car, full chassis / engine rebuild, tyres, turbo kit
Mazda RX8 LM car
Jeff Gordon NASCAR

Friend e)
Gallardo 560 - stock

Friend f)
Gallardo 560 - 1/2 fully tuned, sprayed, wheels, full aero kit
Toyota truck - fuly modded

Friend g)
Vette ZR1 RM - fully modded

Friend h)
TVR Speed 12
Renault 5 Turbo 1980

Complete Random stranger met on GTplanet
Subaru Impreza Spec C
VW Golf Mk1 '76

That's all I can remember for now. I've also sent out paint chips for free and every day since day 2, of owning GT5, I've been lending cars to friends when I haven't been sending presents.

In return, people have gifted me:
Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo
Maclaren Mercedes

Everyone has been really cool, apart from (a) who has now given up playing GT5, even though he's had 10 million+ worth of cars off me and (c) who reckoned the 458 Italia ''.....wasn't fast enough...'' and he ''....can't be bothered tuning it...''.

WTF are some people like ???????????? 👎

Since then (c) has repeatedly asked to borrow cars, but I lie through my teeth and tell him someone else has already borrowed it, even though it's sitting in my garage, then watch with total satisfaction on his log as he spends all his hard earned cash on buying the car instead, leaving himself with no money. The moral of this story, don't be so 🤬 ungrateful.
 
Last edited:
I gifted to one friend an FGT, an M3 GTR, and a Ferrari F430.
 
i gave my friend a fgt and he traded it online. for a california.
now he apparently cant afford another one lol
 
Ive given a number of my friends free cars. Just some of them

Redbull X1
R10 TDI
ISF racing concept
FGT
Random JGTC and LM cars
countless others including ZR1's and GTR Spec V's
 
someone want to do me a favor i just need to beat the historic car race can someone lend me a toyota 7 psn:bklynfinest2k1
 
Gave one of my best friends an FGT for Christmas. Would've given him the X2010 but I hadn't won it yet.
 
Most of my online friends don't have as much time as me to play GT5, so I gift them the good cars they need and some they don't, we then have single series races online, so much fun it should be illegal.
So far I have given away
6X1's
4 FGT"s
4 Ferrari 2010's
4 Ferrari 2007's
4 xXJ3's
4 Ferrari p340's
5 Au falcon v8 supercars
4'rm'd elise 111's
and will be sending out Ford mark iv's this week
 
How about this:

Went to my friend's house and finished the licenses and several challenges in gold.

We call that C-Spec, lol...
 
so basically many of you ruined your friend's experience by giving them duped X1s

plus there is no merit in giving a duped car...
 
Gifted my buddy a Veyron and a Mazda 787B. Also traded a Pescarolo C60 Hybride to a guy for a Dodge RAM.
 
Bought 2 McLaren F1's for my 2 best friends at Christmas.

And taught a friend to drift.
 
Would you give all this away if dup wasn't posible? :dopey:
 
Easily, I haven't duped anything, never will.

I mean, Million bucks cars are afordable and "give awayable", but all these Red Bulls and stuff.
 
An online friend from this very website gave me a DFGT wheel and shipped it halfway around the world to boot . l won't say who it was ( poor guy would never get any peace if l did )
This really blew my mind as you might imagine .
The reason l'm sharing this is so you all can see the true quality of the people that inhabit this website .
Be nice to people , choose your friends carefully , speak to others with respect , help each other when you are able , and YOU just might make some awesome new friends .
( oh yeah , we trade and gift cars regularly ) :)
 
My kindest thing done to my friend was to bump him out of the corner in high speed. You know, in a race, no friends :)
 
so basically many of you ruined your friend's experience by giving them duped X1s

plus there is no merit in giving a duped car...

That's not true. To those, who plays occasionally the FGT or some LM cars are great gift, because it saves them from stupid grinding for those cars and they can enjoy racing. As i was told by one of them: "I can enjoy the game more, when i can drive the cars i like".

Most of cassual players don't care if the car is duped, because it's still the same car. Most of us are playing the game for fun, not for some sense of false justice.
 
Back