What's your favorite song from a Gran Turismo game?

my favourite song is Pagani Zonda - Nordshleife.

Such a tune, full of highs and lows, rapid change of pitch

Gets me everytime ;)
 
One of these days I'll have to listen to the music that's built in to GT5.
Yes, I love "My Favorite Game" by the Cardigans.
No, I don't hate "Baby - breakbot remix" (Though it's far from my favorite.

Probably the one I remember best would be "Dragula" by Rob Zombie from GT2.
 
This thread severely Lacks 2 songs.
Panama - Van Halen
Automatic (L.A Riots Remix) - Weezer
 
I'm the olny one that loves GT's classy BGM? ;_;
 
Buck Rogers by Feeder, GT3 A-Spec.

 
The one from gt:concept if you type in pod race on youtube it's the one with good quality.
 
Probably the one I remember best would be "Dragula" by Rob Zombie from GT2.

I was gonna say that!

And the GT3 end credits Lenny Kravitz song 'Again' was awesome.
Also like 5OUL ON D!SPLAY
 





C'mon, you recognize all those BGM, they're part of the GT experience!
 






C'mon, you recognize all those BGM, they're part of the GT experience!


👍

my 2 favourites are : Feeder - Just a Day and Cubanate - Oxyacetylene (but not in that order)

and here's a good one:





MadMax
 
I'm the olny one that loves GT's classy BGM? ;_;

Well, GT5 and GT5P had nice Jazz, piano and electronic menu music...
 
My Favourite Game - The Cardigans

I actually forgot about this song, I heard it again when I watched this.
 
Does anyone know the song that goes:
All by myself ,so you think it's funny now
 


This DnB track is in GT5 and its called "London Elektricity - Just One Second (Apex Remix)".
 
The Bartender and the thief - Sterophonics , from GT2
 
Is it bad practice to bump a thread when it's still on the front page?
 
Pas Avec Toi - Plasticines



That song actually got me to download their two albums. They're pretty awesome. 👍
 
My favorite game - the cardigans

Casino drive - KEMMEI

Talkbox - DJ Fresh
 
GT1 - Oxyacetalyn
GT2 - Whatever that song is that goes, "WOOOOAH!"
GT3 - Kickstart My Heart
GT4 - Panama
GT5 - Moon Over the Castle

Now picture all of the series' songs in GT6...
 
Didnt own GT1 or GT2, but I know the tracks from 3 onwards. Its tough to pick, but I am going to have to say "Just a Day" By Feeder from GT3. Real good song, and it was the intro song if I am not mistaken as well!

Yes this one and a few others like buck rogers and some ash from GT1 I have added all these to my racing playlist ahhh the memories lol
 
GT2 menu music!
STP - Sex Type Thing
The Cardigans - My Favorite Game
 
In GT3, GT4, my favorite music are mostly menu musics that I don't know.

In GT5, I like Current of The Times.
 
My favouite music:

Car selection music-Gran Turismo HD



Feeder-Just a Day (Alan Moulder Mix)-GT3



The Cardigans-My favourite Game-GT2




Fav From GT3


+1:bowdown:

So i noticed a deppressingly small amount of people who mentioned Moon Over the Castle. And then i thought " wtf is wrong with all of you?!?"

I'm pretty sure that you'd like Moon Over the Castle if you play Gran Turismo.

My favourite version of Moon Over the Castle is the GT2 version:

 
Last edited:
Definitely "Dogg's Turismo 3". :p
 
Back