What's your favorite song from a Gran Turismo game?

Moon Over the Castle
My favorite game - The Cardigan
Baby - Pnau (BreakBot Remix)
 
Feeder 'Sweet 16' from GT 1. 👍
Being a fan of much heavier music I greatly appreciate the ability to play your own custom mp3's in GT5. :bowdown:

Sweet 16 all the way.
 
mrx796
Anything from GT2 or:
Queens of the Stone Age - Go with the Flow (GT4)
Daiki Kasho - Soul Surfer (GT4)
Daiki Kasho - What to Believe (GT4)
Daiki Kasho - Shadows of Our Past (GT5)

You must of had the Import like I did. Everytime I tell people about the Queens of the stone Age Song they act like I'm nuts. Soul Surfer is another one. I bought the GT4 OST for that.
 
Calvin Harris - I'm not alone (deadmau5 remix)
And that Lenny Kravitz song from GT3.

Are you gonna go my way? Love that song 👍

And I was really happy to hear The Eagles of Death Metal on the GT5 soundtrack. Their stuff is just run to listen to.
 
Panama by Van Halen in GT4.
 
Sex Type Thing by Stone Temple Pilots from GT2.
 
For me it's;

The Cardigans - My Favorite Game

 
Last edited:
There are good songs? I haven't listened to a single one. Then again, I don't listen to music while I am on the track, either. :)
 
My Favorite Game - The Cardigans
Are you gonna go my way? - Lenny Cravitz (Spelling?)
Kickstart my Heart - Montley Crue
Every BGM in GT! (Mainly "Slipstream")

I wonder what would have been GT without it's BGM.
 
'My favorite game' : Cardigans

Best Intro ever!

'The Bartender and the theif' : Stereophonics


Both from GT2

Any idea why the vids aren't working?
 
Last edited:
My Favourite Game, Sex Type Thing and Are You Gonna Go My Way?. My Fav Game is definitely tops for me. Gave me a whole new appreciation for chick rock!
 
GT1 Ash - Lose Control
GT5 PNAU - Baby(breakbot mix)
 
For good measure I'm adding Sex Type Thing by STP and Planetary(Go) My Chemical Romance
 
Daniel
For me, it's any Daiki Kasho song or Planetary (Go!)

These...but all behind Moon Over The Castle! It just doesn't get better for GT in my opinion.
 
My Favourite Game - The Cardigans
my absolute favorite from GT2, my very first GT :D
 
Moon over the castle
Just about all of GT2's songs
No Time by The Heavy (beats mix)
 
Moon Over The Castle (any of them)

Anything daiki kasho (What to Believe, It's All About You, Soul Surfer, Shadows of Our Past, and etc.)

And from GT4, Deepsky's "Real Dream". Love techno.


Oh, and I can't forget "Snoop's Gran Turismo 3" by Snoop Dogg. It's not great but that he did a GT song is pretty cool.
 
'My favorite game' : Cardigans


Best Intro ever!

'The Bartender and the theif' : Stereophonics



Both from GT2

Any idea why the vids aren't working?


Fixed:tup:
 
Am i the only one who thinks Moon Over Castle is a bit, well....Meh?
 
Am i the only one who thinks Moon Over Castle is a bit, well....Meh?
Many A Gran Turismo enthusiast will admit to saying that they like Moon Over Castle, but if your girlfriend/boyfriend asks where you got it, be prepared to say that you got it from a video game that costs in excess of £40. And that, yes. You did buy that GT embroidered shirt from "The Gran Turismo Boutique."

Yea..., I think he agrees with you:tup:
The word of "The real Jezzer"
 
im not alone (deadmau5 mix) awesome track!
 
Nothing can match this for me. This still makes my hair stand on end.

MSP EMG Chem Bros remix

Sorry about the crap quality, twas the best I could find.

 
Back