What's your most favourite car in GRID 2019?

• Thread starter GTxForza
  • 14 comments
Australia
Australia
Hello GRID 2019 players.

My favourite car in GRID 2019 so far is either Porsche 911 RSR or Ferrari 488 GTE Evo.

Last edited:
I think all GTE cars are great. I use all of them.
New Super GT Cars
And i love Trackday Supercars class.

I don't have an overall favourite, but two cars strike me as the best in their class by a considerable margin - The Audi R8 1:1 (World Time Attack) and the Audi S1 Quattro Concept (Track Day Hot Hatch)

WTAC, Super GT and Prototype classes for me. The high grip masks the physics deficiencies and makes them feel the most natural to drive. Oddly the Renault F1 feels totally rubbish despite it supposed to be the grippiest car (too much understeer).

From my short time with that game i say the FXX-K evo and the Viper GTS-R and the 488 GTE

Those 3 cars are worth the time i spent with that game.

Volvo 850 for me...:) Just wish there was a proper free play mode, why do you have to chose a certain car class, why not any car any track and go...how hard can it be..

I didn’t want to open a new thread, but do you all think The Grid Ultimate Edition is worth 15.00?

I already have the following:
GT Sport (love this game)
Assetto Corsa Competizione (waiting for patches and GT4 DLC) )
Dirt 4 (PSN Now)
Gravel (underrated gem following updates)
Wreckfest (still adjusting too it)
Project Cars 3 (very likely going to buy)

Last edited:
I played the game on Stadia briefly a while ago. I was curious to try the R26 and it was a lot of fun and personally enjoy driving single seaters in GRID games more than the F1 games. It did feel a bit too oversteery and the way the gearbox works is not like how a F1 car is but that doesn't really matter with it being an arcade type of game. Feedback with DS4 was really good.

Stadia has a 30 second recording limit so tried to do a lap time close to that for full lap footage. Kept losing a lot of time especially in the last sector as the rear of the car does not seem to settle unless you apply the accelerator twice on exit of corners. Also with my internet connection being not great, sometimes skipped entire corners so was hard to get a decent lap in. Amazing!

Back