When will Porsche come to Gran Turismo?

• Thread starter DUBLBarryl
  • 22 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
United States
Woodland, CA
DUBL_Barryl88
Anybody have any news on the whole Porsche dilemma? Just haven't heard anyone talking about it and wondering if anyone is as curious as me about Porsche being included in the next GT installments.

Anybody have any news on the whole Porsche dilemma? Just haven't heard anyone talking about it and wondering if anyone is as curious as me about Porsche being included in the next GT installments.

Where did this info come from? Just wondering. :odd:

None at all.

Kaz has owned a Porsche since the GT5 Prologue days and has voiced that he wants them in GT, but there's a deal that has to be made that Kaz or SCE don't want to give in to. Somewhere on the interwebs, Kaz stated that Ferrari and Porsche were issues due to money.

Then there's the old EA exclusivity deal and the T10 willing to fork over the cash thing. It's just one of those things with Gran Turismo. There was a hidden Porsche in GT3, so maybe they're pissed off about that? But, there was a Lamborghini hidden too. NO ONE KNOWWWWWWS.

Where did this info come from? Just wondering. :odd:
Maybe the fact that Porsche is in every other racing game!!@!@#@$#%@@!!!!!

:boggled:

I don't think there has been any news about Porsche and GT this past year so maybe the OP is just wondering.

None at all.

Kaz has owned a Porsche since the GT5 Prologue days and has voiced that he wants them in GT, but there's a deal that has to be made that Kaz or SCE don't want to give in to. Somewhere on the interwebs, Kaz stated that Ferrari and Porsche were issues due to money.

Then there's the old EA exclusivity deal and the T10 willing to fork over the cash thing. It's just one of those things with Gran Turismo. There was a hidden Porsche in GT3, so maybe they're pissed off about that? But, there was a Lamborghini hidden too. NO ONE KNOWWWWWWS.

Maybe the fact that Porsche is in every other racing game!!@!@#@$#%@@!!!!!

:boggled:

I don't think there has been any news about Porsche and GT this past year so maybe the OP is just wondering.
Hmmm... I hate this. I was watching my son play Forza 4 the other day and bam, they have Porsche DLC. All kinds of Porsches, old, new. Made me sick.. PD needs to give up some news on that ASAP because I know people are still disappointed, like me.

I've heard that Porsche and PD are on good terms, it's just that Porsche hasn't formally appeared in the GT series because of their deal with EA I think. So if you want Porsche, you'll either have to make do with RUF or go play Need for Speed or Forza, at least for now.

EA has an exclusive license. EA can sub-license it to anyone else though, but obviously for a heft price. That's why Forza 4 (I think?) got a Porche DLC pack for 30 bucks. It's not in Forza 5 either.

When did Electronic S:censored: got the deal with Porsche?
If we can't get Porsche then the only way is to add more Ruf.

(i already had known that since ages but didn't know the time exactly.)

They've had it for years and only just recently renewed it.

Hmmm... I hate this. I was watching my son play Forza 4 the other day and bam, they have Porsche DLC. All kinds of Porsches, old, new. Made me sick.. PD needs to give up some news on that ASAP because I know people are still disappointed, like me.
That was in Forza 4, Forza 5 onwards is also EA Deal blocked.

When Porsche agreed to only be included in EA Games, or other games through sub-licensing. If you want to blame somebody, blame Porsche themselves instead of "Electronic 🤬".

:rolleyes:

Right. Forget Porsche. This is Gran Turismo. RUF is what it deserves without all that peeing contest BS. It's screwed up that PD couldn't or wouldn't get more RUF's in GT6 though. Or GT5 for that matter. Really though, forget Porsche if you can't meet their demands and let the people have a go at more RUF's.

WEST SIDE!!!!!!!!

I'm just making noise at this point. Come on, PD.

Right. Forget Porsche. This is Gran Turismo. RUF is what it deserves without all that peeing contest BS. It's screwed up that PD couldn't or wouldn't get more RUF's in GT6 though. Or GT5 for that matter. Really though, forget Porsche if you can't meet their demands and let the people have a go at more RUF's.

WEST SIDE!!!!!!!!

I'm just making noise at this point. Come on, PD.
Its not so much Porsche's demands, its more like EA's demands.

Hehe, it's funny seeing some of you so mad about this.

When will Porsche come into GT games?
When Porsche and Electronic Arts stop their friends with benefits. They've been doing it for a good while.
You don't know what you're saying! You're just mean!

Edit - half an hour later

53937126.jpg

Effin' A.

Kaz is just too awesome.

I wish there was a dance / jigg to show you my appreciation, PD.

Last edited:
I guess EA just has the funds to be the big sugar daddy. I don't blame EA, I just blame them for being so Republican. I blame Porsche for taking the money and running. I guess video games don't boost car sales so I'm guessing they're uninterested?

I guess EA just has the funds to be the big sugar daddy. I don't blame EA, I just blame them for being so Republican. I blame Porsche for taking the money and running. I guess video games don't boost car sales so I'm guessing they're uninterested?
If only we are all like us thinking like you and me believing in a better world like we could find the wood to keep us burning oooomph wampth.

Damn, I'm booored. Or burrrred.

Damn, I am bored. Let us watch some Homeland sooner.

Porsche will come when PD will have the licence... end of manny "when will Porsche come" threads.
When will that be and if PD is interested. Nobody knows.
If you want Porsche play NFS or Forza... its simple

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back