Where's the nitrous in this game?

  • Thread starter Thread starter PlainBlandMan
  • 6 comments
  • 733 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
116
Malaysia
PJ
Messages
PlainBlandMan
Gran Turismo 4 used to have it. There's no proper justification for GT5 not having it.
 
Need for Speed is thataway.... >
 
Next time you`ll ask why we can`t jump through billboards in GT5?

Edit: Is that "Baby Justin" in your avatar? Weird: the older your picture is the younger you look on it.
 
Gran Turismo 4 used to have it. There's no proper justification for GT5 not having it.

This game has been out for how long and you only just realised?

Besides, if I recall in another thread I was in you screamed from the roof tops how PD are monsters who are fabricating history and thus you won't be playing their games any more.. so what does it matter? :lol:
 
Seriously. I'm also wondering why they didn't include brake upgrades as well.
 
Seriously. I'm also wondering why they didn't include brake upgrades as well.

You didn't answer my question, why do you care when you were not so long ago decrying Polyphony as despicable liars and claiming you were no longer playing their games..?
 
Simple answer - PD left it out. None of us know why - only PD knows.
Go ask them.

Try to not DUBBCP from now on. 👍
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back