Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Toyota Prius

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Suzuki Cappucino

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Any random boxy van-wagon thing

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters
Ok...I saw a thread with a similar topic a few pages back, although it didn't have all of the "bad" cars. So, which one do you like best, and with what tunings?

havent really tapped into any of them with tuning, only suspension and ride height...but the prius (which i voted) is the nicest looking of them all and kinda "rolls" nicely through the corners with the right motion

I like the Cap'cino. Great handling and it's really quick. I may have to try one out at the Trial Mtn enduro for S & G.:lol:

I agree with Klos (what the heck are you doing in the GT2 forum, anyhow?!!?), the 360's fun for a spin when fully tuned.

I also hop in the 500R for a race or two, to see how far I've come, tuning and driving-wise (it was my first GT2 car).

The Cap's an okay FR car, but I'd rather drive the '82 Starlet; sort of a mini-AE86.

Funny how the crap cars get more posts here than the great ones.

Yeah, I think I brought up the fact that bad cars get more posts than good ones awhile back. LM002s Rule!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• lm002.jpg
    lm002.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 102
it must be, because yesterday i walked into a sign post, fell down the stairs, and was struck down by a skyline, all one after another :lol:

they arent all bad!!

try a fully tuned Mitsubishi Minica Danagan ZZ at RED Rock Valley GT Car Trophy race for a chellenge - I have won there TWICE with that car! (without GS'ing it!)

Back