Which car makes the best sound in GT5:P?

• Thread starter rampresin
  • 71 comments
you are probably right but see sydney is different and i have felt the m3,boy its fast like lightning,i really don't care about other people but my mates always giving me the stick and i agree with you on the golf cab

oh yeah? what do they drive? I doubt it's anything like an M3. Reading an old AutoSalon mag, even the tuners have to agree that an M3 trumps most imports.

Defitnley the Ferrari's make the best noise. If you've got like a 5.1 dolby system. The Playstation 3 can even handle 7.1 but I've only got 5 speakers.

You can pick up a good sound system from Ebay for about 100 pounds. Get one with optical for best sound.

Paulie: Ohhh I don't know. It was actually the noise of the Z06 that made me buy one over a Viper in the earlier stages of the game. To me, that thing sounds TOUGH and exactly what an LS7 should be like. I have heard one in real life and I can't complain tooo much about it - although I reckon the real life one was less smooth.

From the inside the Z06 sounds spot on, from the outside it sounds just a little too rattly IMO. Still sounds absolutely tough, but in game from the outside it's not quite true to life IMO.

nope, but in other games they dont do that.

What other games have you played with officially licensed (no mod) Ferraris?
You also need to compare the Ferraris in GT5P with other, comparable cars, in GT5P, because every game has its own physics characteristics.

And tbh if you watch videos of the cars (especially the F40 and F430), you can see a lot of similarities in the handling.

best sound IMO is the dodge viper gts 2002 in the rear view camera. its got perfect deep american muscle also when ur idling u can here the supercharger when ur in cockpit view. Turn up your bass and just listen to it idle and u will love it.

Alfa Romeo 147 TI 2.0 TwinSpark

2.jpg

One of the best sounding cars in GT5.
For only 31,400Cr.​

look i understand your dilemma,my girlfriend has an m3 cab,i have only driven it couple of times when its dark,it depends what age group you are in.A middle age man would probably be more suitable to drive a cab but you would rarely see a young bloke behind the wheel of a cab no matter how many turbos or cylinder it has,it still is a topless car and thats the whole point,only if you are trying to prove anything or trying too hard you should let the whole world see what shirt you are wearing

Dude I would rather have people see what I'm wearing instead of people trying to count the gray hairs on my head like your "Middle age and up" bull:censored:
I'f you have a M3 Cab, you drive it. So what if other people tell you it doesnt look good? The fact that you evolve your life around how other people view you is the reason why you think Cab's aren't cool or whatever.

I'f I see you some day at an intersection I'll make sure to have my roof down :)

Back