Which DLC-pack would you take?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Maxitsu
  • 90 comments
  • 6,353 views

Which circuits would you take?

  • Opera Paris + New York + Seattle

    Votes: 24 6.1%
  • SSR11 + SSR11 combine whit SSR8

    Votes: 15 3.8%
  • Spa-Francorchamps + Imola

    Votes: 124 31.7%
  • Grand Canyon + El Capitan + Cathedral Trails I,II & III

    Votes: 19 4.9%
  • Honk Kong + Seoul Central + Las Vegas Drag Strip

    Votes: 26 6.6%
  • Capri di Amalfi + Citta di Aria + George V paris

    Votes: 17 4.3%
  • Test Course + String Complex + Motorsportland

    Votes: 31 7.9%
  • Grindelwald + Swiss Alps + Tahiti Maze

    Votes: 6 1.5%
  • Red Rock Valley + Green Forest + Beginner Course

    Votes: 7 1.8%
  • Albert Park + Circuit Gilles Villeneuve

    Votes: 12 3.1%
  • Isle of Man TT Course

    Votes: 55 14.1%
  • Midfield + Apricot Hill + Tahiti Road

    Votes: 55 14.1%

  • Total voters
    391
Messages
1,752
Messages
Maxitsu
If you only could choose one of these DLC's. What would you take?
 
Is there supposed to be list of options? Are these imaginary dlc packs? Or are we talking the chrome/stealth dlc packs?

If imaginary i would vote for track packs.

If the current dlc packs i would vote for stealth cars.
 
No Twin Ring Motegi? :( I would hope for at least a couple cars, too.
 
Seattle and El Capitan were my fav tracks from GT4 but I would take Seattle if forced to choose
 
Probably the last one to be honest. Midfield + Apricot Hill + Tahiti Road. Purely because I had an obsession with Midfield on GT4 and would love to relive that on 5 also.
 
Spa-Francorchamps + Imola because there is no Road Atlanta + Sebring option.
 
if it could be any 3 it would be Redrock, Apricot and Midfield
 
Albert Park + Circuit Gilles Villeneuve 👍
 
Spa is my all-time favorite track, such beautiful scenery and a great fun track to drive.
 
If Jerez and Catalunya were included, they would make great test tracks.
 
As stated above in another comment. Isle of an would be insane..
 
Seattle + Seattle reverse + Seattle weather/time
 
Voted for Isle of Man.

However, given the choice I would favour a British circuit DLC pack, with circuits such as Brands Hatch GP, Donnington, Oulton Park and Silverstone
 
Voted for Isle of Man.

However, given the choice I would favour a British circuit DLC pack, with circuits such as Brands Hatch GP, Donnington, Oulton Park and Silverstone

I personally hate the new Silverstone.
Corners don't flow as well as before.
I however liked the new Bahrain 👍
 
I voted for Hong Kong + Seoul Central + Las Vegas Drag Strip because I'm a rational person.
 
Any of the classic GT2 tracks that didn't make the cut...

Red Rock Valley, Grindelwald, Midfield, Apricot Valley, Rome (long and short), Seattle (long and short), and Super Speedway all come to mind...
 
Probably the last one to be honest. Midfield + Apricot Hill + Tahiti Road. Purely because I had an obsession with Midfield on GT4 and would love to relive that on 5 also.

+1 👍 Call it a GT Classics DLC. Midfield + Red Rock Valley + Apricot Hill would be perfect like weirdkerr said.
 
Any of the classic GT2 tracks that didn't make the cut...

Red Rock Valley, Grindelwald, Midfield, Apricot Valley, Rome (long and short), Seattle (long and short), and Super Speedway all come to mind...

Renault Espace F1 FTW :D
 
Would prefer Spa/Villaneuve to Spa/Imola. As presented the Albert/Villeneuve combo is my second choice behind Spa/Imola. The NYC/Paris/Seattle pack would be a 2nd choice to Spa/Villeneuve or a third behind Spa/Imola and Albert/Villeneuve. Long way of saying I'd be most likely to pay for the two present F1 circuits.
 
I wanna get back the Drag Strip!

But i took Test Course :( I like to see actual top speeds lol.
 
Renault Espace F1 FTW :D

I agree!👍 That thing was killer... personally I hope we get a Vector DLC package at some point. I loved my M12 and M12 LM!:bowdown: Nothing like them before or since...
 
I agree!👍 That thing was killer... personally I hope we get a Vector DLC package at some point. I loved my M12 and M12 LM!:bowdown: Nothing like them before or since...

Fit an F1 engine to the Renault Avantime would win that Top Gear challenge :D
 
Fit an F1 engine to the Renault Avantime would win that Top Gear challenge :D

I'd rather stick the F1 engine in my Kubelwagen or Fiat 500!:dopey: Then I'd go race it against Ferraris and Lambos.... and your Avantime!:)
 
Back